Difference: 19

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 178,766
Side 2: 0
Difference: 178,766

image.php

DeletedUser

It's not like AK said "Here are some stats, they show Green to be better", and then I said "stats don't matter, here are some facts that show that Decide is better". We were just pointing at different things. AK posted some stats which show that Green has advantage in certain fields. I posted some facts wich show that Decide has advantage in some other fields.

It's about definition of winning the war.

1. Winning in direct battles: We agree that due to better positioning Decide has advantage on the frontline itself. So it is expected that Decide will have advantage in conquers against Green.

2. Winning overall(growing faster). He said that Green has much room to expand rimwise, which means that although they are loosing ground against Decide, they are able to grow faster.

However, this is only theoretical, without considering outside influence and internal stablity. It's quite difficult in reality to actually noble entire tribe. Wars are usually won by pressure. As war brings pressure to both tribes, if that pressure is strong enough, tribe starts to crack. That means the winner is the tribe which can withstand more pressure (has better internal stability), and can press harder (win direct in-game battles, win PnP battles...)

So, if I'm following everything you have posted thus far correctly Aco, Green are the underdog even though they have more villages, more players, more K dominance (three fold according to AK), higher ODT and a rim advantage? All because Decide had a better growth strategy, PnP and the super mega awesome DN at our sides?

Meh... I guess I can't argue with that.

(For the record, on a serious note, I agree with this post in how a war is won.)

Nah. I mosly post here with little consideration to where do I belong in-game. It's more like, I rant about anything from a neutral perspective. That said, I rarely intentionally post in any tribe's favour.

No! Your nooot defending Green at all! :icon_wink:

Lol!

Look, its simple really. Even if its not THE being Green's big brother in the school yard, you are still doing the very thing that Green is not: challenging Decide's PnP in our declaration thread. Hell, even Adel has joined the fray! (Not THE, but still ain't Green either. :icon_wink:)

So whether you are just feeling frisky and looking for a debate, or even if there is, in fact, a deeper motive, you are still very much fighting Green's PnP battles for them.

I will state this however: I have mad respect for you Aco, and I'm glad its you debating me. You keep it fun and interesting. :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No Adellion, there is never an escuse for losing. If Decide and DN declares war on my account alone tommorow I will consider any loss inescusable. Not to mention a top 5 tribe.

As no one looks for escuses why there is a winner, also no escuses for the loser should there be. It is ones player/tribe fault for losing. I know that lots of crap is said about those things but there is actualy stuff with little meaning.

With all due respect Gicusan, I doubt one's ability to stand up to two top 10 tribes single handedly. However, if you prove me wrong, I'll be happy to admit my mistake, its certainly not impossible.

Did GREEN know about DECIDE's declaration beforehand? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You can very well state what you want. From the outside there is a tribe fighting another tribe. If only the refugees border you now, what is to be espected for you to ennoble?

You can call it war or not - after all we did not call most of our expansions wars - but ennobling them still means you and Decide are attacking together. Which is your choice and I see nothing wrong about it so why hidding around the bush?

I agree with you Gicu. DN should declare. (Though by this reasoning, it could be said that BD and Decide have been working together against MF. :icon_wink:)

Did GREEN know about DECIDE's declaration beforehand? :icon_eek:

:lol:

Nuff said.

DeletedUser

Atraeus said:
So, if I'm following everything you have posted thus far correctly Aco, Green are the underdog even though they have more villages, more players, more K dominance (three fold according to AK), higher ODT and a rim advantage? All because Decide had a better growth strategy, PnP and the super mega awesome DN at our sides?

Uhm... well yes, that's right. Didn't Die. had much more villages, much more players, much more K dominance and a rim advantage?

Look at them now.

DeletedUser

I agree with you Gicu. DN should declare. (Though by this reasoning, it could be said that BD and Decide have been working together against MF. :icon_wink:)

:lol:

Nuff said.

Wish you were more loose-lipped. (pfffffffft)

Good luck. :icon_wink:

Mick876

I agree with you Gicu. DN should declare.

Why should DN declare? fight GREEN by yourself, and get the job done 1V1. Stop looking for a tribe to jump in and help with your war effort. i believe DN have stated they will declare if they want to, so there is no need to keep asking them or hinting that they should declare, just makes DECIDE look like they cannot handle a tribe by themselves.

(just my 2 cents)

Mick876

Uhm... well yes, that's right. Didn't Die. had much more villages, much more players, much more K dominance and a rim advantage?

Look at them now.

To true.

Yes GREEN are bigger but if they are just mass recruiters and refugee recruiters like have seen some players accuse them of then there points should not count for anything, DECIDE should be able to walk all over them.

DeletedUser59451

You can very well state what you want. From the outside there is a tribe fighting another tribe. If only the refugees border you now, what is to be espected for you to ennoble?

You can call it war or not - after all we did not call most of our expansions wars - but ennobling them still means you and Decide are attacking together. Which is your choice and I see nothing wrong about it so why hidding around the bush?

ONLY the refugees standing between us eh? True but refugees make up alot of their tribe.. And in any case it would take us a long time to get through all of the refugees, as we have the same problem as BD, so many targets, not enough nobles :icon_wink:

Also, we did not hide the fact that we are attacking them.. We also clearly stated our reasons, their actions will bring their downfall..

DeletedUser

Wish you were more loose-lipped. (pfffffffft)

Good luck. :icon_wink:

Not sure what you are gettin' at chief, but I laughed at you because of this:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4309548&postcount=64

Why should DN declare? fight GREEN by yourself, and get the job done 1V1. Stop looking for a tribe to jump in and help with your war effort. i believe DN have stated they will declare if they want to, so there is no need to keep asking them or hinting that they should declare, just makes DECIDE look like they cannot handle a tribe by themselves.

(just my 2 cents)

But... but... without those guys, we may become the underdogs! ... *sniff* ... :icon_cry:

I think you took my post a little out of context Mick, as you obviously missed what I was getting at. Though I must state for the record, I never hinted.

Mick876

But... but... without you guys, we may become the underdogs! ... *sniff* ... :icon_cry:

I think you took my post a little out of context Mick, as you obviously missed what I was getting at. Though I must state for the record, I never hinted.

fair do's sorry if i did. and idk what you mean by without you guys we may become the underdogs. i am not a GREEN member, i am Phoenix

DeletedUser

fair do's sorry if i did. and idk what you mean by without you guys we may become the underdogs. i am not a GREEN member, i am Phoenix

Lol! My bad, got you mixed up with someone else. I can see where my post would be totally confusing then. :icon_redface:

Ok, being little less daft on my part (and actually paying attention to whom I am chatting), here is a better response.

I don't really expect DN to declare, nor do I care for them to. Decide can take Green without them, but the reality of the situation is that whether they do or do not, Decide will not get the credit for destroying Green due to DN's interaction with them now, among other factors. I agreed with Gicu in that the world may choose to view the situation as Decide jumping a bandwagon (though this is certainly not the case), and as such, DN might as well enjoy the gang bang the Green war will soon become once emboldened rim tribes get a scent of blood as well.

It is my theory that Green will fall quickly. Their leader has followed suit with my story and has been MIA since we declared. They have tried and failed to stop DN, weakening themselves in the process. Even knowing we were going to declare, they have still been falling easily to a basic assault (not at all coordinated on our part). Having pissed off every tribe around them, they will be fodder for everyone. We will likely see a new tribe surface from the rim as a result, as Decide moves into its next K.

In any event, you did misunderstand me. I was not pleading for DN to help or join. Merely opening the door for this very conversation.

DeletedUser66411

Congrats to green on their first conquer :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: GREEN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 23
Difference: 22

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,728
Side 2: 210,224
Difference: 200,496

image.php

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I appreciate that Paj, and I'm glad you understood where I was coming from with that. :icon_smile:

wont lie, wasnt too sure where you were coming from...

But your generally a nice guy, and havent bothered messing with me too much..

So you get a Freebie. :icon_biggrin:

Exactly! We have the superior design. Further, we have the superior culture. And sadly, we have the superior PnP when THE has to fight their battles for them, lol! (Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the entertainment.)

Ahhh.... Appears even the nicest of players/pnp'ers has a little Pajuno in them...

LMFAO.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

wont lie, wasnt too sure where you were coming from...

But your generally a nice guy, and havent bothered messing with me too much..

So you get a Freebie. :icon_biggrin:

Ah, then I will clear it up.

I have seen how some have participated in your forums Paj. Once the term underdog is mentioned, I could see them bringing a similar flame to this forum as has been brought in your own in the past. I curtailed this by stating in advance what I did. It was not to degrade anything stated in your own posts, merely to nip any excuse for that particular mess of flaming and debating to spread into this forum. While I certainly would have a counter to any such point, there is no need for the old song and dance being thrown my way, in light of the debates happening at the time that I posted.

DeletedUser92

I realize I'm not exactly omnipresent on the P&P forums, these days, but I have a pretty simple question: Since when did THE answer the beck-and-call of other tribes on the global P&P to any extent, let alone such an amount that we should be compared to someone's big brother?

Players of THE that choose to make a comment here are doing so based on how they, individually, analyze the world. Sometimes, that might be against you. I, personally, look forward to seeing how this war plays out. The geography will be fascinating. A front barely more than 1K wide, versus a 3K large tribe; its something we all should watch closely.

In short, the geography essentially gives Green the ability to launch nukes from many a K more than Decide can, while Decide has a narrower front to defend and less vils to stack on the front-line. It'll actually be a rather interesting war, one that will provide some examples of how the 58-hour-noble rule works, along with churches. Its certainly not a war that Green needs us to play P&P heroes for.

Although, Atraeus, I seem to remember you making a lot of comments about THE declaring on you in Panther's thread; makes me wonder why you raised our name and then up and declared on someone else! You kinda broke my heart.

Edit: P.S., not a bad story at all. :)

DeletedUser

I realize I'm not exactly omnipresent on the P&P forums, these days, but I have a pretty simple question: Since when did THE answer the beck-and-call of other tribes on the global P&P to any extent, let alone such an amount that we should be compared to someone's big brother?

Ah shizzy, its JPizzy!

Well, opinions are like... what's the analogy? Oh well, I'm sure everyone's got it either way, but hey, I think I've given enough logic to back my analogies that brought THE up in Green's defense. Still, for a truly valid answer to your question, I think you'd have to ask your fellow tribesemen "since when THE answered Green's beck-and-call" (paraphrase), as they were the ones taking Greens place in these forums. If you disagree that they did, well... back to the opinions we are...

Players of THE that choose to make a comment here are doing so based on how they, individually, analyze the world. Sometimes, that might be against you. I, personally, look forward to seeing how this war plays out. The geography will be fascinating. A front barely more than 1K wide, versus a 3K large tribe; its something we all should watch closely.

I totally agree, though your method of indicating there is no subtle incentive on THE's part for the sudden anti-Decide debates and propaganda seems a bit countered by your point here:

Although, Atraeus, I seem to remember you making a lot of comments about THE declaring on you in Panther's thread; makes me wonder why you raised our name and then up and declared on someone else! You kinda broke my heart.

Perhaps you should reread my post JPizzy, I never indicated I had any desire to attack THE, yet you seem disappointed Decide didn't. :icon_eek: Considering I merely stated a sense that your tribe had interests in my own, I find this attitude, coupled with all other related data, rather questionable.

But meh, that's just my own personal opinion.

Speaking of which, that post you just referenced, that was also my own personal opinion. Not the view of Decide (it was, after all, a personal opinion thread, as I understood it), and since I am not a leader of the tribe, I suppose you will just have to be disappointed with her decisions to do exactly what every tribe in northern hemisphere undoubtedly expected her to do. Er... that is, unless you do intend to attack Decide, in which case... well, I suppose that just makes me a mote precognitive, and these anti decide posts... well... I suppose a bit more than just further individual opinion...

In short, the geography essentially gives Green the ability to launch nukes from many a K more than Decide can, while Decide has a narrower front to defend and less vils to stack on the front-line. It'll actually be a rather interesting war, one that will provide some examples of how the 58-hour-noble rule works, along with churches. Its certainly not a war that Green needs us to play P&P heroes for.

And yet here you are, and where are they? Either on the PnP or the battlefield, where is Green?

Seriously JP, if this is not a war that Green needs somebody to play PnP heroes for, then it might as well just be considered a massacre. :icon_confused:

Oh wait, that's right, they are the under dogs... this was expected. :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: P.S., not a bad story at all. :)

I appreciate that. I actually put some effort into this one. The short film the pics are from truly is a must see. If you get a chance, Google Jerry and the Closet.