Decide Decides to Declare?

DeletedUser92

Yes, Pajuno, my abilities to plan and supervise the execution of a plan - alone - justify my leadership of THE and has since before World 1 began.

Clearly, you aren't as skilled as others believe you are; that's unfortunate. But, then again, in your mind it was a wise idea to go around six K's to try to get to little old you, so I suppose its good to know Phoenx under your leadership will never be a threat to THE under mine.

xinryr

Oop, sorry toasta :( though I have to point out that you posted stats for the wrong war :D

JP is the mastermind sort of player. I'm sure he is more than capable of running four million villages; he just chooses to do it this way. I think he likes the attention, too :p

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes, Pajuno, my abilities to plan and supervise the execution of a plan - alone - justify my leadership of THE and has since before World 1 began.

Clearly, you aren't as skilled as others believe you are; that's unfortunate. But, then again, in your mind it was a wise idea to go around six K's to try to get to little old you, so I suppose its good to know Phoenx under your leadership will never be a threat to THE under mine.

that is and always will be your one claim to fame.

However, your tribes rank is dependant upon its players... and certainly they got quite a few of their points on their own? Their own skill, activity and such?

Anyways, im not doubting your abilities to lead so much as your inability to co lead and play at the same time... surely a warrior duke such as yourself would be supreme warlord of w30 much more effectively, with more villlages?? How many nobles you got?

now to address this whole "round six kds" bs... it doesnt have to go round six kds. i can count two 58 hour jumps to put a member of the on PHoenx frontlines, so dont tell me this crap. Im sure a superior warlord such as yourself can see and understand that, or is that drivel just an attempt to make yourself look even better?

Gimme a break.

And let me ask you. How many times you been rimmed? I have yet to be there and do that...

DeletedUser

How many times you been rimmed? I have yet to be there and do that...

Being rimmed is probably one of the best learning experiences TW has to offer. Congrats for being so good as to never having been there, but you're also missing out on part of the game.

(Do you just quit before you are in that position?)

In which case, I'd estimate we have another 6 months of Pajuno before he leaves W30 so as not to be rimmed.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Being rimmed is probably one of the best learning experiences TW has to offer. Congrats for being so good as to never having been there, but you're also missing out on part of the game.

(Do you just quit before you are in that position?)

In which case, I'd estimate we have another 6 months of Pajuno before he leaves W30 so as not to be rimmed.

Rofl.

Please, dont insult me so. I have never been in the position to be rimmed... i learned fast enough to prevent it.

And i highly doubt you or anyone will be celebrating my rimming.. .chances are far better that i will be around to see your rimming than you to see mine...

DeletedUser92

i can count two 58 hour jumps to put a member of the on PHoenx frontlines, so dont tell me this crap.

Congratulations, Pajuno. How many months did it take you to see that it was absolutely idiotic for you to ever suggest that THE was planning to go through K30 to K50 to get to K63? That's how many months ahead of you it appears I am. Of course, I'm sure you figured out this little nugget a week or two ago, and were just waiting for the right time to act like you knew all along.

But this thread is about Decide's war against Green. Sort of sad, really, that this is the state of that war, no?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: PLAGUE
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 284
Side 2: 295
Difference: 11
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 27
Difference: 23
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 2,566,933
Side 2: 2,695,184
Difference: 128,251
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 35,598
Side 2: 235,831
Difference: 200,233
image.php

Gicusan

I wonder how does it feel to be a duke, be on a losing slope of a war, disband you own tribe, jump ship to the enemy with some of the biggest players and now old tribe winning and new tribe losing? :D

Last edited:

the pink panther

I wonder how does it feel to be a duke, be on a losing slope of a war, disband you own tribe, jump ship to the enemy with some of the biggest players and now losing? :D

:lol::lol::lol:
I feel good good good, I feel good yes Wondeful good :lol::lol::lol:

anyone who remembers the name of that song please tell me

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Congratulations, Pajuno. How many months did it take you to see that it was absolutely idiotic for you to ever suggest that THE was planning to go through K30 to K50 to get to K63? That's how many months ahead of you it appears I am. Of course, I'm sure you figured out this little nugget a week or two ago, and were just waiting for the right time to act like you knew all along.

But this thread is about Decide's war against Green. Sort of sad, really, that this is the state of that war, no?

Jp, you arent nearly as good at this game as one would have yourself believe...

Its not that idiotic.. and if you continue to label it as such, then your only losing more and more respect in my eyes. i never said kd 40 and 50, but then again, your the leader of the number one tribe since the world started... you MUST be right, and i MUST have said those kds as entry point...

Dont try to use this drivel on me. i have been in wars, i have led tribes.. i have done all you have done... (led the number one tribe on w6 for a year plus) didnt have the top points, but we had the rep and enemy caps to prove our case...

Thing of it is that its not that farfetched, nor that far out of reach... but i suppose if your gonna lobby for a conversation change, im sure you know the real deal... Glad at least you shut Dexa up from ruining your "nonchalant" pnp face....

Please, go back, think it over, and come back later and try again.... Dont be so ignorant next time, eh?

DeletedUser

Dont try to use this drivel on me. i have been in wars, i have led tribes.. i have done all you have done... (led the number one tribe on w6 for a year plus) didnt have the top points, but we had the rep and enemy caps to prove our case...

"Pound for pound I led the top tribe on W6 "

:) lol

cececole

I, for one, do agree it is actually hard to play your account and lead.

If I didn't have a large account I wouldn't have to spend my time doing all those pesky attack planner thingees, take villages, send support to my tribemates (because I villages worth of support to send), snipe nobles and all that other bothersome time-consuming thingamabobs that go along with actually being an active player.

Mick876

POUND FOR POUND I HAVE COUNQERED W6 AND I HAVE THE CAPS TO SHOW FOR IT, I TOOK ON THE BIGGEST TRIBE TW.NET HAS EVER SEEN, AND I SINGELHANDEDLY TOOK THEM DOWN WITH A SPOON AND MY EPIC-PEEN.

Only the bolded part incorrect about that sentence :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
usually i never read through a whole pajfail post, just get me in this mood when i do, more cockyness and self proclaming awsomeness and he would burst im sure... then i sat here enjoying my cholate pouding, and i saw jubal had quoted the neverending boasting piss about pajfail leading the "biggest best most awsome superb splendid tribe on w6" so i went to look if he had indeed once more (that make it what ? 374.5 times he's proclaimed it) and yes i found it, but i also found something about making me shut up ?

is that how you do it in your tribe paj, you say jump and your tribe members shout how high ?
anyways what i wonder about is what exactly did you mean by it ?

Anyways, better watch out so you dont hit yourself in the face with that awsome epic-peen your pretending to have.

POUND FOR POUND I HAVE COUNQERED W6 AND I HAVE THE CAPS TO SHOW FOR IT, I TOOK ON THE BIGGEST TRIBE TW.NET HAS EVER SEEN, AND I SINGELHANDEDLY TOOK THEM DOWN WITH A SPOON AND MY EPIC-PEEN.

Pajfail for life!!

*yawn*.

More loud, vocal ignorance... if you dont know what i mean, then you shouldnt bother posting with your personal insults and such.

Anytime you think you can shut me up, im located just down in kd 64. I have seen your mouth running in the pnp, and specifically in my threads long enough. I have bitten my tongue long enough. If you cant shut me up, then i suggest you take your chest beating elsewhere. Dont hate cause you have no history, and no legend to fall back upon..

All you have is your mouth. At least Jp leads the number one tribe.. what do you do, besides embarrass them with every post?

DeletedUser

usually i never read through a whole pajfail post, just get me in this mood when i do, more cockyness and self proclaming awsomeness and he would burst im sure... then i sat here enjoying my cholate pouding, and i saw jubal had quoted the neverending boasting piss about pajfail leading the "biggest best most awsome superb splendid tribe on w6" so i went to look if he had indeed once more (that make it what ? 374.5 times he's proclaimed it) and yes i found it, but i also found something about making me shut up ?

is that how you do it in your tribe paj, you say jump and your tribe members shout how high ?
anyways what i wonder about is what exactly did you mean by it ?

Anyways, better watch out so you dont hit yourself in the face with that awsome epic-peen your pretending to have.

Pajfail for life!!

Typing a statement in caps and with such obvious sarcasm is not a way to prove a point, it merely makes you look moronic. Fortunately for you, it is already a well known fact that you're in this category.

First of all, from reading this thread, I've seen a lot more boasting coming out of JPs mouth, never used to have a problem with the guy, but what the hell is with that. Talking about how his ability to lead has been justified since before world 1...this statement is more ridiculous than any Paj has made in here, so let's not go throwing around cockiness accusations.

Dexa, I suggest you don't read any more "pajfail" posts, whatever mood you are in clearly is not good for the W30 community, it is worth a laugh at your expense, that's about it.

DeletedUser

I have seen your mouth running in the pnp, and specifically in my threads long enough
get a little lost did you paj? if i'm not mistaken, which i'm not :), this thread was started by Atraeus...

Talking about how his ability to lead has been justified since before world 1...this statement is more ridiculous than any Paj has made in here.
How is that ridiculous in the slightest? JP played the beta world of TW, and has lead many successful tribes in many different world types. How does that old saying go, you know, 'there's no substitute for experience'
I'd much rather have a tried and tested leader, than someone who has said they lead an "UBeR br!LliAnt" tribe on one world, not mentioning any names...

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
get a little lost did you paj? if i'm not mistaken, which i'm not :), this thread was started by Atraeus...

Gonna go out on a limb and say you misunderstood my punctuation? I never referred to THIS thread as MY thread. I only referred to his bs in my other thread..... which is another example of his typical purely insulting banter. my apologies for you not understanding.

How is that ridiculous in the slightest? JP played the beta world of TW, and has lead many successful tribes in many different world types. How does that old saying go, you know, 'there's no substitute for experience'
I'd much rather have a tried and tested leader, than someone who has said they lead an "UBeR br!LliAnt" tribe on one world, not mentioning any names...

Ha. My record speaks for itself. i am tried and tested, and came here to prove it once again. I have not been stopped here, i have been slowed a bit here and there, but no one or no tribe has stopped Phoenx yet... Just like my previous history in w6. I dont need points to feel our worth. I can see a direct correlation here to my experiences on w6, while if you draw a comparison to Jp's history, seems he will be "sacrificed" for his tribe and be "Centered"..........

DeletedUser

My knowledge of what JP has done is probably as limited as the knowledge most THE members have of what Paj has done. I'm also unsure how he could have led all these great tribes simultaneously, yet he is unable to balance the running of a good account with the leadership of a tribe. Unless he only led these tribes in these many worlds for a short time, in which case I would say its much less impressive than both you and he are claiming.

TW has been around for what, 6 years? To lead many tribes you would have to say 4-6 would be a minimum to be classed as "many", so that's 1-1.5 years per world?

I'd rather have someone you know is going to stick it out, as has been shown, than someone who has evidently left his tribes and the world for one reason or another. Either JP is really that amazing and has led many tribes on many worlds simultaneously, or you are embellishing here, and he leaves a world after a year or so of playing it, how long has W30 been open now?