DECIDE Declares ....

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2282801
  • Start date

Deleted User - 2282801

[SIZE=+5]The most persistent sound which reverberates through men's history, is the beating of war drums. ~Arthur Koestler, Janus: A Summing Up[/SIZE]​

MexicanWarDrum-h2059-741915.jpg

The winds pick up; the sounds of inevitability lacerate contented minds as the murmurs and rumors of war spread from village to village, player to player, tribe to tribe. The voices are concerned, their whispers tremulous as they taste the name of their supposed enemy. Their hearts beat lead as they think of this coming storm. Fear spreads just under the surface. Fragile smiles and feux laughter choke as the people struggle to grasp this new despair. They are lost, like the fox smelling the coming fires on the wind. The words of the coming war sears, but as the winds pick up, more than rumors can be heard.

The time has come for the war drums of DECIDE to beat.

Neither boisterous nor impolitic, we are silent in word, speaking by action. We declare volumes in our conquests, yet we celebrate in silence. We aspire to glory, yet we drink only from the skulls of the defeated. We do not make threats, nor promises. We declare only when the time is true. We are the reserved beast that lay in wait. Our plan meticulous. Our timing absolute. Our will adamant. We have emerged, hungry, and we have made our decision.

The time has come to grow. We have slowly devoured our K with captious patience and effort, and we shall do the same with our new K. As we scanned our environment for our newest target, we have found a tribe eager to test our mettle. Indeed, it was they that brought this upon themselves. It was them who attempted to weaken us through deception of our neighboring tribes, attempting to rally a coalition against us, yet failed. It was them, thinking they could move into our K after tricking others to begin their war for them, that give us our new direction. It was them that called the winds to stir and the drums to beat.

Let it be known that DECIDE of K35 hereby declares WAR upon REBORN of k36, for having attempted to incite wars against us by other tribes in several cases, and thereby misuse of the NAP we shared, while speaking even then for a proposed alliance with us. By your failed deceptions, you shall fall, and for all that you proposed, those tribes neighboring us shall see now the true heart of this beast.

funnycatsgroup3.jpg

[SIZE=+5]May the Gods take pity upon the weak.[/SIZE]​

[spoil]This Declaration was written by Atraeus. DECIDE would like to thank him for his efforts and hope he returns to TW full time, very soon[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Well done !!!
Love the speech.

Now WE go and FIGHT FIGHT !!

because we are the ONE we are the DECIDE

DeletedUser

Nice lol u guys should talk to hrc and there family there haveing problems with reborn to could be something for you guys to look into to gain an advantage.

Goodluck to reborn ur gonna need it.

DeletedUser

Me thinks theres a conspiracy here since tardis have declared war on them now to.

Deleted User - 2282801

I have spent the past couple of mins looking for the conspiracy button in the diplomacy section ..... cant seem to find it ...... maybe I should send a ticket :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol u know what i meant but id love to see reborn dead so im all for the conspiritors :)
Try and send some of them to k48 for me to bully :p

DeletedUser

Me thinks theres a conspiracy here since tardis have declared war on them now to.

Hmmm, could it be that we are working together? Or are we competing to see who eats the most Reborn? :icon_wink:

It should be interesting to see. But you know what they say, we need five cells to be a conspiracy... perhaps we could find another three to join the fray...?

Nah... we don't like to share that much.

DeletedUser

This would have been a good war if TARDIS hadn't also declared on REBORN. Now it will likely be a slaughter...

Deleted User - 2282801

So what you are trying to say is that it should only be a good war from our point of view? lol

DeletedUser

Lol itl be boreing now reborn is hugely outnumbered theyve got no hope of winning unless some big tribes step up and help them out.
Maybe were gonna get to see a huge gangbang war spark off from this i hope so there interesting to watch :)

inflrc

This would have been a good war if TARDIS hadn't also declared on REBORN. Now it will likely be a slaughter...

Wait, wait, don't stand up, soon will come the most awesome maps you have ever seen.

gardezbien

Well all their defense is in k 37 :).

HRC has been at them slowly pushing in to 36 from the west for a few weeks. So .. um.. yeah.. It will be an awesome slaughter.

DeletedUser

Well all their defense is in k 37 :).

HRC has been at them slowly pushing in to 36 from the west for a few weeks. So .. um.. yeah.. It will be an awesome slaughter.

All of their defense is not necessary when you send the nukes you send.

War sounds to be interesting.