DECIDE Declares ....

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2282801
  • Start date

DeletedUser

VHA may or may not have been handing my old tribe their asses. As the facts stand they tried 3 times to defeat me and failed. Their leader, a co-played account, lost every single nuke he had attacking me. At no point did I say it was a bad tactic, if you read the piece you quoted you'll see I said it was a sound tactic. Reading comprehension for the win?

I do find it interesting that you praise Johnvu for his defensive skills but in another thread it was suggested he is suiciding his defensive armies to make way for more nukes. Seem to me either you are softening him up for internal nobling or you are turning him into a point and shoot weapon.

rygardal

VHA may or may not have been handing my old tribe their asses. As the facts stand they tried 3 times to defeat me and failed. Their leader, a co-played account, lost every single nuke he had attacking me. At no point did I say it was a bad tactic, if you read the piece you quoted you'll see I said it was a sound tactic. Reading comprehension for the win?

Is it hard to do though when you have a 2 O: 10 D ratio in villages? Shifting D about just requires activity, not exactly taking a lot of skill to do so. So congratulations on killing some nukes.

I do find it interesting that you praise Johnvu for his defensive skills but in another thread it was suggested he is suiciding his defensive armies to make way for more nukes. Seem to me either you are softening him up for internal nobling or you are turning him into a point and shoot weapon.

What I find it hard to comprehend is the fact you understand everything, and are perfectly intelligent, I just think your adore your ad hominem arguments so much you have decided to incessantly retort them when people debate with you. Adapting to various circumstances is what makes or breaks a player in this game, whilst Johnvu692 was under threat from us and in a tribe that meant he had to rely on his own defensive troops, he went for a high defensive ratio (something you can understand following your own PM to me).

He then proceeded to rectify this through suiciding some of his defence so that he could build more nukes and be a more active member in Tardis due to the fact we are a very aggressive on a tribal scale. Adapting to fit the tribe is a sign of commitment and loyalty to the tribe. He already began attacking REBORN and has shown that he is committed to us; previously he was in the wrong tribe at the wrong time.

But you know all this and you are just trying to bash us on the forums by dodging evidence, implying we (Tardis) are the bad guys and your a chivalric hero with masses of integrity.

DeletedUser

hmmmm, let's see, an angry person who views every thing with Anal Vision (negatively) and cannot listen or respond to a thought that did not originate inside his own head - reminds me of a quote I read somewhere . . . oh YEAH, that's it!

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

Are you really that upset that you couldn't get into TARDIS?

DeletedUser

Upset about not getting into TARDIS? Actually I'm glad I had a narrow escape. Yet again you fail at engaging me in a sensible conversation stuzbluz, more personal insults is all you can throw. It seems you are describing youself in your post, you seem unable to respond to points made by other people, instead you resort to "witty" remarks.

As to my supposed O:D village ratio, I ended up with that mix after the continued assault from VHA against me. Originally I was more balanced, but after the first wave I had to convert every village to outputting defensive troops to survive the second wave of assaults, the do the same again between the second and third wave. I suppose shifting defence around doesn't take skill, but when you don't have enough defence to stop 3 or more players, all 2-3x or more your size then noble sniping comes into play.

Chivalric hero? I never tried to paint myself as this. It seems that TARDIS is bent on forcing its view of people onto others, putting words in their mouth and deciding the tone and content of their posts, irrespective of what is written. Far from the chivalric hero I see myself as the antagonist. The more personal attack thrown my way, the more failed arguments, the more I thrive. Controversy and conflict make my world go round.

Finally... nice to see TARDIS take a few more villages. It seems your positioning with respects to REBORN is making it difficult to bring all your forces into the conflict. I look forward to seeing you make further progress in the next couple of days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Upset about not getting into TARDIS? Actually I'm glad I had a narrow escape.

After all this, I am just glad you cared enough to want in )

Yet again you fail at engaging me in a sensible conversation stuzbluz, more personal insults is all you can throw.

These don't even come close to being personal insults. When I make you a nickname, adapt a song to fit you or write a poem about you, then you will know that you A) Got my goat, and B) that you have been insulted.

It seems you are describing youself in your post, you seem unable to respond to points made by other people, instead you resort to "witty" remarks.

Unfortunately, your posts are so long, lame and boring that it is difficult to get too excited about them. I did go to the trouble of responding to your tortured logic a few posts ago, and you responded from somewhere in Bizarro World, as if you were having a conversation with yourself. If you are this much of a tool in the rest of your life, my little turdlets you refer to as "witty" remarks are, sadly, the most profound things that will ever be said about you.

As to my supposed O:D village ratio, I ended up with that mix after the continued assault from VHA against me. Originally I was more balanced, but after the first wave I had to convert every village to outputting defensive troops to survive the second wave of assaults, the do the same again between the second and third wave. I suppose shifting defence around doesn't take skill, but when you don't have enough defence to stop 3 or more players, all 2-3x or more your size then noble sniping comes into play.

Nobody cares.

Chivalric hero? I never tried to paint myself as this. It seems that TARDIS is bent on forcing its view of people onto others, putting words in their mouth and deciding the tone and content of their posts, irrespective of what is written. Far from the chivalric hero I see myself as the antagonist. The more personal attack thrown my way, the more failed arguments, the more I thrive. Controversy and conflict make my world go round.

Again, nobody cares, and no one is trying to force anything on you. Just responding to a bunch of lame attacks on our tribe by people who don't know what they are talking about.

Finally... nice to see TARDIS take a few more villages. It seems your positioning with respects to REBORN is making it difficult to bring all your forces into the conflict. I look forward to seeing you make further progress in the next couple of days.

um, thanks?

DeletedUser

A bit late in the day but kudos on the declaration Banned - its a good one.

DeletedUser

Pure, there will always be a special bond between us because of that)

Anyway, this thread is supposed to be about DECIDE, isn't it? WTG Banned, DECIDE rocks!

/hijack off

DeletedUser59335

Sry b4l am i late O.O lol

well good luck to you guys (x member of decide)

Deleted User - 2282801

If you wanna come back and take it seriously this time I can sort you out :icon_razz:

We dont need luck ... we need more nukes :axemen:

DeletedUser59335

oha ah eh? you putt me in very hard position..

mail me detailes and maaayyybbbeeee yes :icon_razz: ok?

DeletedUser

That was a nice declaration and speech.

Now how about DECIDE, TARDIS, DEATH!, { CX } and all the others fighting REBORN show them what we got and leave them wondering what hit them. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

That was a nice declaration and speech.

Now how about DECIDE, TARDIS, DEATH!, { CX } and all the others fighting REBORN show them what we got and leave them wondering what hit them. :icon_biggrin:

you know that apart from TARDIS and DECIDE the rest are just nub pushovers :)

Deleted User - 2282801

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REBORN
Players: Thyberq

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 178
Side 2: 94
Difference: 84

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 3
Difference: 106

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,286,711
Side 2: 631,329
Difference: 655,382

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 893,122
Side 2: 26,100
Difference: 867,022

image.php

DeletedUser

Everything is good, thank you :) I'm just sad I quit too early as I would be on the front of this war...oh well, I may disturb you on skype soon so be ready (Glenn, Monika-same with you :lol:)

Good to See YOU Aga I am on skype all the time so bother me please :)

DeletedUser

Wow! Very impressive sig Duchess! You've blown me out of the water, lol! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hey could you please make a special map for me?

I want it to include REBORN (RED), TARDIS (purple), DECIDE (either purple or a different colour) and the other following tribes who are also warring with REBORN in purple or different colors

Other tribes
DEATH!
HRC:N
HRC-V
HRC-A
.HRC
{ CX }
CX.

If you could do this it would be great and it would show us all what REBORN are really up against :)

DeletedUser

NO problem map will be done in few :)

AllREBORN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: