Decide vs the world?

DeletedUser

Hey everybody! I was just thinking about the wars going on, and realized, there are so many different conflicts going on through so many different threads, that it would be better if we just consolidated them. And considering that four different tribes are currently attacking Decide, I thought, well, that's four different threads worth wrapped up into one. Further, as this is a thread focused on the Decide Current State, I have included Decide's other ops, past the tribes at war with them. Hopefully, this will put an unbiased light on all things Decide.

Now, I will leave this to the masses for their anti/pro Decide PnP with stats from each front over the last week, demonstrating an unbiased perspective of what is truly going on with Decide.

EDIT: Select members of the THE and BD community, as well as a couple others, felt the need to add forever stats in an effort of keeping these stats "unbiased." Therefore, you can now find forever stats at the end of each spoil.

I'll start with THE:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 11
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 248,208
Side 2: 79,123
Difference: 169,085

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 22
Difference: 105

image.php

Side 1: 1,163,086
Side 2: 182,673
Difference: 980,413

image.php

[/spoil]

Next is MF:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: MF
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 60,031
Side 2: 18,563
Difference: 41,468

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: MF
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 401
Difference: 324

image.php

Side 1: 688,758
Side 2: 3,648,408
Difference: 2,959,650

image.php

[/spoil]

Here is Plague:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: PLAGUE
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 6

image.php

Side 1: 197,880
Side 2: 55,390
Difference: 142,490

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: PLAGUE
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 12
Difference: 25

image.php

Side 1: 312,824
Side 2: 109,839
Difference: 202,985

image.php

[/spoil]

And finally, BD:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 3
Difference: 30

image.php

Side 1: 297,050
Side 2: 26,806
Difference: 270,244

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 6
Difference: 74

image.php

Side 1: 745,050
Side 2: 55,088
Difference: 689,962

image.php

[/spoil]

Well, by the looks of it, BD (Parmenion only had five for himself, so I consider the tribe here) is leading in caps against Decide this week, with THE coming in second and Plague a distant third (tied by difference of 17 caps). Not to be overlooked, forgotten tribe MF managed to gain seven caps, which, while overshadowed by the number one and two tribes of the world, is still worth noticing.

Total of top tribes only

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: THE BD PLAGUE
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 26
Difference: 50

image.php

Side 1: 670,324
Side 2: 216,921
Difference: 453,403

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: BD THE PLAGUE
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 244
Side 2: 40
Difference: 204

image.php

Side 1: 2,220,960
Side 2: 347,600
Difference: 1,873,360

image.php

[/spoil]

Total of all tribes
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: BD THE PLAGUE MF
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 23
Difference: 68

image.php

Side 1: 803,433
Side 2: 187,879
Difference: 615,554

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: BD PLAGUE THE MF
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 321
Side 2: 441
Difference: 120

image.php

Side 1: 2,909,718
Side 2: 3,996,008
Difference: 1,086,290

image.php

[/spoil]

Friarstale has been a coordinated target by Decide, and also an active account still attacking the tribe.

Friarstale

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: FriarsTale

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 56
Difference: 52

image.php

Side 1: 40,142
Side 2: 510,852
Difference: 470,710

image.php

[/spoil]

Including all enemies, and current targets (all conflicts)

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: THE BD PLAGUE MF

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 95
Side 2: 78

image.php

Side 1: 843,311
Side 2: 690,734
Difference: 152,577

image.php

[/spoil]

What these stats show is that Decide is in fact getting hit by three top tribes, and one smaller one. They are still fighting back, but have been focusing their coordinated efforts so far on the player they considered a spy. They are currently losing. Do they have what it takes to turn this around? And once they move form Friar to some other coordinated targets, will we see a turn around in some of those stats? Whatever the case, I suggest all players keep their Decide related PnP here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

It is so good to have Atraeus blocked. I would bet he posted just another super biased thread here.

DeletedUser

It is so good to have Atraeus blocked. I would bet he posted just another super biased thread here.

Lol! I was wrong before, I think Gicu is the President of my fan club. Nevertheless, I'd love to see where in that post you can find any unreasonable bias.

DeletedUser

A very clear and informative summary of DECIDE so far; its pretty hard for anyone to argue against the stats. Hopefully DECIDE can build on this and turn the tables upon all their enemies.

xinryr

Don't listen to atraeus, I can tell without ever reading a single one of his posts that this is just a ruse to curry favor for Decide and undermine the brilliant PnP of THE (minus the inanity of posters like JP and at times AK!). :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm interesting to see where this goes. Keep up the good posts atraeus, we need you to get sucked into the game again! :)

DeletedUser

Very good post and in particular it highlights the prominent role BD are playing in the war. To be honest I got bored of the other threads as they had gotten way of topic - personally I dont give a damn about GREEN - they were awful anyway.
That being said, despite another excellent post from Atraeus - Decide are still losing the war so props to both sides.

DeletedUser

lol at DECIDE vs the world...reminds me of the old Erevos vs the world thread.

DeletedUser

I'll be honest, the MF stats just make me want to

riker-facepalm.jpg

How can I say that DECIDE is doing better when a tribe that was raped by BD, [DN], and DECIDE has caps over you guys?

DeletedUser66411

At least when you add Friars tale to the stats they look respectable. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I think the fact that you added frias tale, is irrelevent rubbish, to make your stats look better. Is this kind of bias trash that I hate.

The fact that you are nobleing frias tale, shows me your tribe have given up fighting the war, and are now getting on with their own thing. Besides, can you really go to war with one player?

Anyone could did up stats from a player they are nobleing, but what does that mean?

Gicusan

Very good post and in particular it highlights the prominent role BD are playing in the war. To be honest I got bored of the other threads as they had gotten way of topic - personally I dont give a damn about GREEN - they were awful anyway.
That being said, despite another excellent post from Atraeus - Decide are still losing the war so props to both sides.

BD puts in exactly 4 players. That have other priorities as well. No backing from tribe, not supported and not extraordinary active as well. I think it is 30+ caps in advance for BD against Decide last week but that is only the part that can be seen. Imagine how bad those Decide players are hurt if they can lose that amount of villas against 3-4 capers.

spleen mage

The other thing that you have to remember is that attacks go in waves. You have a wave of attacks, then generally a small trickle of caps as the ones missed are mopped up, or the odd village is taken here or there. Then the second wave hits, and lots more caps are gained, etc.

Since you're not adding THE's stats since the start of the war and it's only a weeks worth of caps, it's not a particularly clear view on how the war is actually going. Doing it after a month or so would be much more accurate. I'd be interested to see how much of DECIDE's score is re-caps. Or what DECIDE hitting a tribeless player has to do with anything; I could bring up stats of us hitting players in tribes other then DECIDE, but it wouldn't be relevant. That was poor, even by your standards.

The fact that you feigned being unbiased puts a damper on the thread.

Oh by the way, I found some more random tribes we're hitting.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE PLAGUE BD MF

Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE Synd01 ACME EreVos Hammer
Players:

image.php

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 93
Difference: 138

image.php

Side 1: 2,101,798
Side 2: 833,167
Difference: 1,268,631

image.php

So these are obviously the "true" scores. Strange how DECIDE look like they're doing so much worse when we add completley unrelated participants to the stats.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wrong! And your not? You have yet to reply to my post in the BH thread. Even after I directed it at you.

I think this was a good idea.

Spleen I could tell from the THE ennoblements they have been doing that in runs not to difficult to notice. Also I thought that his stats were more relevant that just a pure "this is what is happening post of stats" He broke it down to show where most of the ennoblments were coming from and then summed it all up at the end.

He does have a good point, BD has the most ennoblements for the week. While THE may be attacking two tribes. BD should not have more than THE when they have no declared war on DECIDE.

spleen mage

Wrong! And your not? You have yet to reply to my post in the BH thread. Even after I directed it at you.

I think this was a good idea.

Spleen I could tell from the THE ennoblements they have been doing that in runs not to difficult to notice. Also I thought that his stats were more relevant that just a pure "this is what is happening post of stats" He broke it down to show where most of the ennoblments were coming from and then summed it all up at the end.

He does have a good point, BD has the most ennoblements for the week. While THE may be attacking two tribes. BD should not have more than THE when they have no declared war on DECIDE.

I have no qualms about the BD point. However, I think that adding the stats for one week only makes it look like DECIDE have taken much less losses then they actually have; skewing the stats is a form of bias. Especially so, adding a random player, to hide the fact that DECIDE have failed to capture many villages. I wouldn't complain if he added BD, but adding Friarstale is ridiculous.

Surely, as a player with no vested interest in this war, you should be able to see that point?

DeletedUser

I have no qualms about the BD point. However, I think that adding the stats for one week only makes it look like DECIDE have taken much less losses then they actually have; skewing the stats is a form of bias. Especially so, adding a random player, to hide the fact that DECIDE have failed to capture many villages. I wouldn't complain if he added BD, but adding Friarstale is ridiculous.

Surely, as a player with no vested interest in this war, you should be able to see that point?

The weekly stats I think were to show other tribes involvement which it accomplished. Showing the world that BD is doing some work against them. However, their should have been two sets of stats then to stay completely unbiased. Atreaus should have had the entirety of the war and then broke it down.

Okay the week I can agree with, just checked TWstats saw that friarstale was never in THE. I retract my statement and agree it is slightly ridiculous.

But they should not be criticized for nobling him, if that is their prerogative so be it.

I still find this more refreshing from the other tread at the moment.

spleen mage

I have no problems with them nobling him :icon_wink: It just shouldn't be added to our war scores.

DeletedUser

And, I agree with you there. The bigger point is that BD is more active then THE for the week.

DeletedUser

Before I continue, I want to reiterate the purpose of this thread. I am merely attempting to consolidate the various wars that Decide is fighting, and put into perspective the level of opposition they face. This was in no way meant to indicate where any of Decide's enemies stand, but rather, where Decide herself stands, and Decide alone.

@ Spleen Mage:

First of all, Friar is not a random player. Friar allowed AK Iceman to sit his account before getting dismissed for this reason. Friar stated he was trying to have some fun before quitting as his reason for letting THE have the opportunity to read Decide forums. THE attacked shortly afterword. Some time after that, having not quit, Friar began attacking Decide, at which point his profile had two THE members stating that they were there on the account. He has since removed the THE members on his profile, but has continued to fight Decide. Having said that, he is directly related to THE for reasons mentioned, that can also be proven.

Now, even if he wasn't directly related to THE, he is still a player attacking Decide, and as this thread is focused on all conflicts that Decide is facing, I consider him relevant to the topic of this thread. Had Decide not chosen to focus on nobling this aggressive presence within their core first, I would not have mentioned him.

Having said that, I disagree that your stats accurately reflect Decide's state in the world. Again, the focus of this thread was to indicate Decide's state of conflict, which my information does. (Note: I am not familiar with some of the tribes you mentioned, so from here on, I am presuming they are enemies of THE. If I am wrong, it is not an intentional implication.) Now, your stats bring into the mix tribes not related to Decide. Had this been a thread dedicated to THE, and how she is faring, then I would agree to add any of her enemies to the mix, to depict accurately all the fighting that THE is doing (and as such, remove from the list Friarstale, BD and Plague, unless THE is in fact working with these parties). But such is not the case here.

Cliff Notes: Friar is relevant to the topic of this thread, and your stats do not accurately depict Decide's state in its various wars.

@ Brutii and Electricool:

When I originally posted this, I had a total for the tribes, and a total for the tribes with Friar. I accidentally deleted the first total while revising the post. I agree, as left in its current incarnation, it is unballanced and will rectify this, but I must reiterate that this was not my original intention, and I have not been able to rectify this until now. I apologize for any misconceptions this may have caused. It was not my intention.

Last edited by a moderator: