Decide vs the world?

spleen mage

Cheers for the compliments Atraeus. While I still feel like your summary is directed at me, and I have much I could disagree with (like ususal), I'l hold my tongue, to save us tripping round in circles like ususal. We'l have to agree to differ :icon_wink:

That being said, I get the impression from your last post that you're leaving P&P. Now, this opinon may be controversial, but I don't personally believe that you need a W30 to post an opinion; it's equally, if not more important to simply have an active P&P account. As an example, for a while in this world, I never followed the P&P - I couldn't tell you which tribe was which, or who was fighting who. I was simply in my own personal bubble with my tribe, and the allies/enemys located around me. Thus my contribution to the forums couldn't have been great, since I didn't really have the knowledge. On the other hand, I felt much more comfortable commenting on W8 + W3, worlds which I had quit 6 months plus later, but actively followed the P&P. TW is a slow moving game, things don't change that fast. Having played the world for a while is generally enough to be able to construct a valid argument, in most (not all) scenario's, I find the not having an account excuse to be a cop-out.

What I'm trying to say is, don't feel put out by people using the account card. While I disagree with most of your posts, I enjoy reading and replying to them. I could probably also assume that if we were on the same side of the battlefield, then I would likely agree with your arguments, and vice versa, it's simply bias (conscious or not) that affects opinion. So if you feel the need to drop by and post, feel free - you help raise the bar of the P&P on this world.

- Spleen

Last edited:

netjakdim

I agree with that one you don't have to have an account on a world for PNP all that does is contribute to the bias with which your read and respond.
I find this one of the more interesting worlds however as some of the worlds on the forums now are simply just slandering upon slandering and a bunch of useless arguing between individuals.
At least here you guys are showing some tribal unity in your arguments and trying your best to make a legit debate in some of the threads.

DeletedUser

I appreciate where you are coming from Spleen, and I will be around from time to time, but not enough to participate like I have. When I posted that, I did so to indicate that I would be leaving as a representative of Decide, as well as a common presence in the forums. When I post from here on, it will be as I was when I last left, as a representative of Atraeus, but even so, it will still probably be rare.

DeletedUser

Decide was pretty pissed on DANEDATTA to give him 14 milion ODD this week :)

DeletedUser

Be Sure He will not be only one ;)

we are kind ... leting them to rise their ODD ... :icon_biggrin:

sorry to interject you guys are getting well and truly oiled ;) i give you guys till the end of jan cause of christmas holidays then you disband merge or simply dont exist

(mint more coins boys and girls lol)

DeletedUser

Be Sure He will not be only one ;)

we are kind ... leting them to rise their ODD ... :icon_biggrin:

I should hope he is not the only one...we surely gave numerous DECIDE members a chance to see if they had any skill. Obviously we have yet to find one :)

DeletedUser70594

if they had any skill

You cant Judge us, you cant estimate ... We Know what we Can (better then you Be sure ;) ) ... I`m not sure you know what DECIDE Really can but ... anyway World will see this ... Soon .. THE too ... Damn almost forget about THE :p

P.S. and what about theshearjoy ... Stop Dig ;) ... Will be better to care about your Tribe ... Yes DECIDE will Disband and you know when??? when I will have Player Like you in my tribe ... Thx for attention

DeletedUser

Just reading through these forums, and there's something that I'd like to point out.

10 PLAGUE - My personal favorite tribe at the moment. They turned a disaster into a miracle, and the former mediocre tribe of GREEN has evolved into a beast of a tribe named PLAGUE. Impressive.

10 PLAGUE - My personal favorite tribe at the moment. They turned a disaster into a miracle, and the former mediocre tribe of GREEN has evolved into a beast of a tribe named PLAGUE. Impressive.

^ copied from AK (not quoted), but he obviously still saw fit to repeat it...

10 PLAGUE - Nice job on getting back together and showing decide that you guys mean business. Keep up the good work and continue to show world 30 what you guys are made of. Thoroughly impressed.

10 PLAGUE - Impressive turnaround, as I'v said before. The fact that they're still here, let alone fighting is an achievement.

All the above are from the top 20 tribes opinion thread, all players congratulating GREEN/PLAGUE on a supposed turnaround in their war with DECIDE. There are many other quotes that I could find from various threads around, but these were the ones that I noticed first. Now, I decided to look at some stats, and see whether this really was the case.

First point- it isn't the case now. Here are some stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PLAGUE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 2
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 123,178
Side 2: 18,653
Difference: 104,525

image.php
[/spoil]

These show that DECIDE, whilst they took some losses in the week or so after THE declared, are, at least for this week, winning again.

Then I decided to look at stats from a little further back. Here is a breakdown of the stats, per week, from the declaration:

2/10-8/10:
DECIDE: 115
GREEN/PLAGUE: 43

9/10-15/10:
DECIDE: 80
GREEN/PLAGUE: 57

16/10-22/10:
DECIDE: 34
GREEN/PLAGUE: 19

23/10-29/10:
DECIDE: 19
GREEN/PLAGUE: 28

30/10-4/11:
DECIDE: 21
GREEN/PLAGUE: 16

5/11-11/11:
DECIDE: 68
GREEN/PLAGUE: 10

12/11-18/11: THE declare in the middle of this week (15th)
DECIDE: 27 + 0
GREEN/PLAGUE: 10 + 7

19/11-25/11:
DECIDE: 4

26/11-present:

GREEN/PLAGUE: 4

Now, we must ask ourselves what these stats show. Firstly, they show that DECIDE was winning against GREEN, before THE declared. Look particularly at the week 5/11-11/11- they gained 58 villages that week. There was only one week where they took overall losses, and even then only 9 villages.

Then, THE declared. DECIDE scrambled to move support around, and stopped the offensive on the newly formed PLAGUE, both because of the new threat and because PLAGUE wasn't yet up to it's full strength, and possibly wasn't anticipated ever to be. Hence the latter half of the 12/11-18/11 week was lost 7-0, and then the week after was also lost.

But now, there is coming another turnaround. The last 10 days or so, the stats have been 19-4 in DECIDE's favour. Perhaps now they are getting back on top of this war?

Anyway, what I would most like to point out is this. GREEN managed to take 40+ conquers in two of the weeks they were at war, whereas the best PLAGUE has managed is 28. Factor this in with the fact that THE are now warring DECIDE, and hence the front with PLAGUE has many less stacks committed to it, and I see no reason to suppose that GREEN have really recovered from the incident at all. Surely if they were as good or better than they were, they would be taking more villages than they did before? They aren't fighting any other wars, like DECIDE are.

The only conclusion that we can come to is that PLAGUE are not as good as GREEN were. Looking at how much THE are distracting DECIDE, I don't think that it can be said that they are really even close. Whether THE members said that they liked the 'turnaround' out of ignorance of this, or for other reasons, I have no idea.

DeletedUser

Just reading through these forums, and there's something that I'd like to point out.

^ copied from AK (not quoted), but he obviously still saw fit to repeat it...

All the above are from the top 20 tribes opinion thread, all players congratulating GREEN/PLAGUE on a supposed turnaround in their war with DECIDE. There are many other quotes that I could find from various threads around, but these were the ones that I noticed first. Now, I decided to look at some stats, and see whether this really was the case.

First point- it isn't the case now. Here are some stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PLAGUE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 13
Difference: 11

image.php

Side 1: 123,178
Side 2: 18,653
Difference: 104,525

image.php
[/spoil]

These show that DECIDE, whilst they took some losses in the week or so after THE declared, are, at least for this week, winning again.

Then I decided to look at stats from a little further back. Here is a breakdown of the stats, per week, from the declaration:

2/10-8/10:
DECIDE: 115
GREEN/PLAGUE: 43

9/10-15/10:
DECIDE: 80
GREEN/PLAGUE: 57

16/10-22/10:
DECIDE: 34
GREEN/PLAGUE: 19

23/10-29/10:

30/10-4/11:
DECIDE: 21
GREEN/PLAGUE: 16

5/11-11/11:
DECIDE: 68
GREEN/PLAGUE: 10

12/11-18/11: THE declare in the middle of this week (15th)
DECIDE: 27 + 0
GREEN/PLAGUE: 10 + 7

19/11-25/11:
DECIDE: 4

26/11-present:

GREEN/PLAGUE: 4

Now, we must ask ourselves what these stats show. Firstly, they show that DECIDE was winning against GREEN, before THE declared. Look particularly at the week 5/11-11/11- they gained 58 villages that week. There was only one week where they took overall losses, and even then only 9 villages.

Then, THE declared. DECIDE scrambled to move support around, and stopped the offensive on the newly formed PLAGUE, both because of the new threat and because PLAGUE wasn't yet up to it's full strength, and possibly wasn't anticipated ever to be. Hence the latter half of the 12/11-18/11 week was lost 7-0, and then the week after was also lost.

But now, there is coming another turnaround. The last 10 days or so, the stats have been 19-4 in DECIDE's favour. Perhaps now they are getting back on top of this war?

Anyway, what I would most like to point out is this. GREEN managed to take 40+ conquers in two of the weeks they were at war, whereas the best PLAGUE has managed is 28. Factor this in with the fact that THE are now warring DECIDE, and hence the front with PLAGUE has many less stacks committed to it, and I see no reason to suppose that GREEN have really recovered from the incident at all. Surely if they were as good or better than they were, they would be taking more villages than they did before? They aren't fighting any other wars, like DECIDE are.

The only conclusion that we can come to is that PLAGUE are not as good as GREEN were. Looking at how much THE are distracting DECIDE, I don't think that it can be said that they are really even close. Whether THE members said that they liked the 'turnaround' out of ignorance of this, or for other reasons, I have no idea.
I guess that's why they call it an OPINION thread, huh?

I could probably scroll through and find [DN] players who rate DECIDE as a good tribe. I've seen nothing to support that, but I can let you have an opinion without trying to prove you wrong. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If Plague are even worse than Green (which was pretty bad already) why on earth is [DN] recruiting them? :icon_razz:

I think people praise them because nobody really expected them to reform and become something other than food after that disbandment. It's more likely an emotional response than one based on facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess that's why they call it an OPINION thread, huh?

Yeah, that one is, but I can find those quotes I mentioned from another thread if you want :)

That's why I posted it here, not there, as well.

Opinions can be held about qualitative things, no problem. But about something quantitative, there is most often a definite right or wrong.

If Plague are even worse than Green (which was pretty bad already) why on earth is [DN] recruiting them? :icon_razz:

I think people praise them because nobody really expected them to reform and become something other than food after than disbandment. It's more likely an emotional response then one based on facts.

A tribe doesn't equal the sum of its parts... in some cases it is more, and in some cases it is less. Some people want to move from the less side to the more side :)

Praise PLAGUE by all means... I don't think they're doing that badly considering their situation. But making statements that are verifiably false I don't like :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

@Faceminewrath! thank you for the spoiler posts!! Great indeed for a moral booster!! I agree with most of it!! But isn't it a bit biased on your part?? Mybones, sanatara and Lienca are Decide's property (let's put it this way, Gardez and carslon took them as a package, stole them) and the new Plague members have been fighting to get them back. While nothing was given to us free, the DECIDE ennobled them empty!!

You guys counted friarstale in your stats, you may as well add those in the stats!! We are busy cleaning up our clusters and we have yet to send massive ofensive against our desserters!!

@pinky those attacks you post in another thread were awesome!! I love them!..keep up! yes, to answer you, when carlson n gardezbine disband GREEN, they thought they left other mates up for food for them. But we are getting up. Just look at the stats of mybones and sanatara and you'll see what stinking NOOB his sitters are!!!

DeletedUser

@Faceminewrath! thank you for the spoiler posts!! Great indeed for a moral booster!! I agree with most of it!! But isn't it a bit biased on your part?? Mybones, sanatara and Lienca are Decide's property (let's put it this way, Gardez and carslon took them as a package, stole them) and the new Plague members have been fighting to get them back. While nothing was given to us free, the DECIDE ennobled them empty!!

You guys counted friarstale in your stats, you may as well add those in the stats!! We are busy cleaning up our clusters and we have yet to send massive ofensive against our desserters!!

@pinky those attacks you post in another thread were awesome!! I love them!..keep up! yes, to answer you, when carlson n gardezbine disband GREEN, they thought they left other mates up for food for them. But we are getting up. Just look at the stats of mybones and sanatara and you'll see what stinking NOOB his sitters are!!!

I didn't include the new GREEN that was formed for DECIDE sits in those stats...

DeletedUser

Very impressive presentation Wrath! Glad to see Decide is doing well.

DeletedUser

Glad to see Decide is doing well.

They're not. :icon_neutral:

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 169
Side 2: 43
Difference: 126

image.php

Side 1: 1,558,632
Side 2: 378,460
Difference: 1,180,172

image.php

DeletedUser70594

...Glad to see DECIDE is doing better than Hammer! :)

Realise This stats (THE against DECIDE) is Like a under one’s own momentum ... we had frontline 2 kontinents away ... we needed to change it ... it needs time ( much time then you can realise :) ) at the first THE had advantage because of this Turn ... Now This Stats Looks Like This and this is LAST 48 HOURS

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 51
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 354,665
Side 2: 443,273
Difference: 88,608

image.php

Side 1: 9,978
Side 2: 20,187
Difference: 10,209

image.php

So after Some Time (when DECIDE will have 100 % prepared Front against THE) The stats will get change better for US ... :) So Good Luck THE ... You Really Need It ...

DeletedUser

@AK:

While I will agree that if we were to consider the THE front alone, it would appear that Decide are not doing so well, this is not the only piece of the picture I base my opinion on. Given all the fighting that Decide is doing, and taking into account the bigger picture of what they are facing, I believe they are doing well. Nevertheless, I respect your opinion, and can agree to disagree.