Decidedly not about milestones

DeletedUser

yeah thats right be afraid, just wait untill we hit 210mil then we'll be unstoppable
Theres a problem there barloo,Grinds taking of the inactives and barbs to keep the village total half decent will come to an end and then it will be a case of where do we run and hide now.

Moderation action: split off from the Milestones thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

or it could simply be a case of lets go inactive and let bert kill the nukes laying in our vills as the great leader of tla is doing.. you know the one who had the vision and dream. and sold it and you bought it yet again...lol...

what plunkers they are eh.. wanna buy some yellow snow.. its really yummy... although i will only sell it the once..lol..

DeletedUser62494

or it could simply be a case of lets go inactive and let bert kill the nukes laying in our vills as the great leader of tla is doing.. you know the one who had the vision and dream. and sold it and you bought it yet again...lol...

what plunkers they are eh.. wanna buy some yellow snow.. its really yummy... although i will only sell it the once..lol..

He didn't sell anything. The dream has always belong to TLA. And we have embraced it and will win regardless of your petty words.

Wanna buy something? Try buying skills for your tribe. Try buying the win lol 190 cap lead on the week. Well over 3,000 cap lead on the war. We must be soooo in trouble.

DeletedUser89005

We must be soooo in trouble.
indeed you are slayer, and the next few weeks will show that and where... but i am glad you have admitted it now..

DeletedUser62494

indeed you are slayer, and the next few weeks will show that and where... but i am glad you have admitted it now..

The next few weeks will show the same as they have for the past dozen weeks plus. Nothing GRIND can do will change that.

DeletedUser89005

The next few weeks will show the same as they have for the past dozen weeks plus.
i agree, the sat accounts will continue to be eaten..
Nothing GRIND can do will change that.
perhaps, but i will continue to eat those empty vills and destroy those idle nukes.. so in essence i will have changed it somewhat!!!

DeletedUser

You talk like your eating tla at will... If that was the case your the only one grind! That's doing jack crap, cause 34 caps in a week with nobles 1/3 price is pretty pathetic if you ask me...

DeletedUser62494

i agree, the sat accounts will continue to be eaten..

perhaps, but i will continue to eat those empty vills and destroy those idle nukes.. so in essence i will have changed it somewhat!!!

Side 1:
Players: bigbert24
Side 2:
Tribes: *TLA*

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 40
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 550,054
Side 2: 384,975
Difference: 165,079

chart

17 total caps against TLA......thats just....Pathetic if you think your actually doing anything to us lol

DeletedUser

Theres a problem there barloo,Grinds taking of the inactives and barbs to keep the village total half decent will come to an end and then it will be a case of where do we run and hide now.

i don't plan on running and hiding, the first time i started this game was here on 29 and i'm just a noob at it but i plan on sticking around, so go ahead bag me out for taking barbs and inactives i'm a big boy, i can take it besides i'm just here for fun :icon_wink:

lords of the emos

Well Bert - you talked big - but after the first week, despite your boast we are still 100 caps ahead for this week.

"we must be soooo in trouble" (slayer sarcastically talking about the threat you posed) - you threatened to show us that he was telling the truth - and that we would see where our weaknesses are.

Yet oddly enough, as with every week since the war's beginning, you are full of hot air with no proof to back it up.

Peace out. :)

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!, BUMP!

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 188
Side 2: 78
Difference: 110

chart

Side 1: 1,751,481
Side 2: 758,675
Difference: 992,806

chart

DeletedUser62494

Dear GRIND.

Your Op against Pimpthemonkeys account has been canceled due to the fact that we in TLA already know your plans.

Last edited:

lords of the emos

Dear GRIND.

Your Op against Pimpthemonkeys account has been canceled due to the fact that we in TLA already know your plans.

I know their plans - noble every barb they can for as long as they can. Oh yeah - and occasionally send spear nukes at us :lol:

DeletedUser89005

Well Bert - you talked big - but after the first week, despite your boast we are still 100 caps ahead for this week.

"we must be soooo in trouble" (slayer sarcastically talking about the threat you posed) - you threatened to show us that he was telling the truth - and that we would see where our weaknesses are.

Yet oddly enough, as with every week since the war's beginning, you are full of hot air with no proof to back it up
well allow me to point you in the right direction to my earlier post regarding what i stated, now if you had of taken the time to look at the trend you will have noticed after the 1st week the percentage of ratio in grinds gains against TLA has grown, but now here is the clever part, TLA's has fallen, why, inactive players, sat accounts not being able to attack, TLA allowing the inactive players accounts to remain for the points value, all the time being attacked and nobeled.. and whats even better is that some off these are now being supported, and with no walls being rebuilt, and with those supporting them it only opens up a new target with there now reduced support.. but then i would'nt have expected TLA to understand that and have been waiting for one of you bafoons to highlight it, so i could thank you for your blindness to it all and in exposing more vunerable players..
Dear GRIND.

Oh dear, does that mean we have too give those villages back we took today?

DeletedUser62494

well allow me to point you in the right direction to my earlier post regarding what i stated, now if you had of taken the time to look at the trend you will have noticed after the 1st week the percentage of ratio in grinds gains against TLA has grown, but now here is the clever part, TLA's has fallen, why, inactive players, sat accounts not being able to attack, TLA allowing the inactive players accounts to remain for the points value, all the time being attacked and nobeled.. and whats even better is that some off these are now being supported, and with no walls being rebuilt, and with those supporting them it only opens up a new target with there now reduced support.. but then i would'nt have expected TLA to understand that and have been waiting for one of you bafoons to highlight it, so i could thank you for your blindness to it all and in exposing more vunerable players..

1st week ratio? Bert before you open your garbage disposal you call a mouth. Post proof or you are simply spewing your normal crap. You don't have any ratios to back up your pathetic statement. All you have is another losing week in which GRIND managed to find an account who's owner is extremely busy with school and forgot to set a sitter. Do not for a second confuse that with GRIND being good. Whens the last time you managed to take out a live player?

DeletedUser89005

1st week ratio?
correct..
Bert before you open your garbage disposal you call a mouth.
temper temper sweetie..
Post proof or you are simply spewing your normal crap.
i dont need to, if are so confident in disclaimng it prove it otherwise then..
although you can find that percentage within your own tribal forum, and if you have been monitoring it, (which i'l bet you aint) you will have seen the difference, i have..
You don't have any ratios to back up your pathetic statement.
i just told you i did and told you you did too..
All you have is another losing week in which GRIND managed to find an account who's owner is extremely busy with school and forgot to set a sitter.
Oooh sam, you are such a lazy boy.. tut tut.. you forgot to set a sitter.. boo hoo.. slayer, if he cant give the time the account needs then it deserves all it gets, not my problem nor yours, i dont care if he is busy with real life or school or if he is flying to the moon on another wild goose chase.. and its the same for the rest of them.. either dump them or continue to waste your time supporting them and harboring there points, i dont care, never did, so dont get all high and mighty about it, the reality of it is simple, he is gone, tough luck, deal with it, instead of crying about it..
Do not for a second confuse that with GRIND being good.
your quite right slayer.. its not good, its very good..
Whens the last time you managed to take out a live player?
when was that last vill i took from you, although there has been others, but yours where more fun, by the way, TLA are still supporting them..lol..

lords of the emos

Or that change could be a result of your spy in our tribe going barb. Even he saw that you guys don't stand a chance. :lol:

And don't you worry bert - even on a particularly slow week such as that one we were still beating you - guess what happens when we can be bothered to actually try :p (we destroy you that's what :lol:)

DeletedUser62494

correct..

Ok lets take a deeper look into the picture shall we.

This week
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 160
Side 2: 71
Difference: 89

chart

Side 1: 1,490,054
Side 2: 694,088
Difference: 795,966

chart

Both tribes total war caps 231. Your tribe has 30% of the total war caps. That means TLA obviously has 70% over a 2 to 1 ratio.[/spoil]

Last week.
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!

Timeframe: 20/03/2011 00:00:00 to 26/03/2011 05:11:12

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 53
Difference: 92

chart

Side 1: 1,376,702
Side 2: 514,034
Difference: 862,668

chart

Total war caps last week 198. GRINDs cap 26.7%. TLA's caps 73.3%. Yet again TLA is still over 70% of the total war caps.
[/spoil]

So as the ratios show. Hardly any change at all. Your statement is now proven false.

temper temper sweetie..

What temper? I provided facts. You elected to continue spew your pathetic attempts at propaganda against the TLA machine. Sadly the War Machine of TLA is not worried about your piss ant tribes attempts both in the forums and in the World.

I don't need to, if are so confident in disclaiming it prove it otherwise then..
although you can find that percentage within your own tribal forum, and if you have been monitoring it, (which i'll bet you ain't) you will have seen the difference, i have..

Just disproved this in my above post. So you may fight over the petty small number of your so called GREAT PUSH.

i just told you i did and told you you did too..

Now that I have completely wrecked your ratio claim care to try again?

Oooh sam, you are such a lazy boy.. tut tut.. you forgot to set a sitter.. boo hoo.. slayer, if he cant give the time the account needs then it deserves all it gets, not my problem nor yours, i dont care if he is busy with real life or school or if he is flying to the moon on another wild goose chase.. and its the same for the rest of them.. either dump them or continue to waste your time supporting them and harboring there points, i dont care, never did, so dont get all high and mighty about it, the reality of it is simple, he is gone, tough luck, deal with it, instead of crying about it..

As was stated quiet a few days ago Sam is no longer in TLA or on the pimp account for that matter. As for our problem? Seriously you think your few caps against that account will change the course of the war? Overall in the entire war none of your many runners included GRIND has an outstanding 23% of the total war caps and over 3,000 villages lost to show for your GREAT TRIBE. Which is the laughing stock of W29.

your quite right slayer.. its not good, its very good..

If 23% of the total war caps is Very Good then don't threaten us with GREAT lmao

when was that last vill i took from you, although there has been others, but yours where more fun, by the way, TLA are still supporting them..lol..

Aw you managed a few close range caps. Well done on that. Must take serious skills lol