Declaration: CREATI vs AA, this is what you have been waiting for

Krapek

You heard it, WE, the Creati, eerm... did i misspelled it, i meant Cartel (i hope i didnt misspell it on the title, oh well, too late to clarify that), declare on AA (altho i think they declared on us way back, way way back).

Since AA is continuing in their expansion, and not going to mention about the rudeness and backstabbing of Ronnie, this is what we have to do. AA, here is the eviction notice.

If you are waiting for something like this...
Then i have to disappoint you, but, we will not go down without a fight, we are at least making it inconvenient for AA, and maybe giving IL some chance to win some ground.

I think i dont have to say that we are Freddy ;)

Sorry to everyone who jizzed their pants when they saw the title. Not much of a declaration from our side, but im literally holding my pee atm and i dont feel like writing a lot and wasting a time for a short-term war.

We will all see how they brag about winning against a 350k tribe, lel

Anyway, cheers.

Last edited:

Wroc Teh

Are we not also fighting the little hanger on tribe? MAGA or whatever they are called. Not really fair failing to give them a mention.

snowflake

This is cool and all, but I don't like how you declare on AA, tell AA we suck, and then say we will all just wait and see how AA brag for winning against a 350k tribe.
1. I have seen very little bragging from the AA side to be completely honest
2. How can you declare on us and then say we will brag about beating you? Have we already won? Seems so with that lousy declaration.
I guess I got used to the Fleezy standard of war declarations, this disappointed me lol
-snow

Krapek

Oh yeah, they are red on our maps aswell, but they really are not worth mentioning tho, the MAGA and AA have almost completed the merge

Krapek

This is cool and all, but I don't like how you declare on AA, tell AA we suck, and then say we will all just wait and see how AA brag for winning against a 350k tribe.
1. I have seen very little bragging from the AA side to be completely honest
2. How can you declare on us and then say we will brag about beating you? Have we already won? Seems so with that lousy declaration.
I guess I got used to the Fleezy standard of war declarations, this disappointed me lol
-snow

Im not bragging about beating them when i know im being slammed in the face soon enough, thats called reality my brother. And man, nothing beats Fleezy, maybe we should try to recruit him just for a moment, for him to declare on behalf of us. And as i stated "Not much of a declaration from our side", reading this means you have no right to be obliged for a better declaration.

And to be honest, i hate it when someone brags about and ends up in a slammer.

Last edited:

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What a Kraptastic post, Crapek, more of a disappointment than the last time I asked my dad to come to my Opera performance

Truth Breaker

Does every 10k rim tribe need a declaration against AA now? I won't be surprised if our fearless leaders in ~IL~ don't reach out for an alliance and include you in our stats, as long as you don't lose too quickly.

DeletedUser102250

Heh, as if AA doesn't throw in every tribe into the stats to make themselves look better

Aliandor1

Does every 10k rim tribe need a declaration against AA now? I won't be surprised if our fearless leaders in ~IL~ don't reach out for an alliance and include you in our stats, as long as you don't lose too quickly.

Full disclosure - Cartel contacted me a couple days before they declared and asked to be put into the war. I turned them down. Had a nice chat with their Duke though. And half decent spy info from someone in AA feeding Cartel Info.

Pretty bad when AA players will feed info to even a low point rim tribe like that.....

Wroc Teh

You may have had a chat, but it wasn't with the Duke.

In reality the Cartel is a group of players who are realists, but... we do not intend to hit the delete button and bow down, instead we intend to put up as much resistance as we can until the end. Of course, this will be done with fun in mind. No sour grapes, just a mischievous sense of humour.

DeletedUser

I have never seen a more desperate statement. I do not expect any more anyway. :)

Krapek

I have never seen a more desperate statement. I do not expect any more anyway. :)
I cant see any desperation here, we have agreed with some of our tribemates that if we go down, we go down fighting and since AA launched an OP against us, then this was the moment and only moment to do this.

Slightly Sober

If you don't have confidence in yourself, how do your expect to be taken seriously in any tribe going forward.

DeletedUser92690

f8165c24418b7c40a0fbd7d0b34c489a8a5295e962191a2eb432b8b66890728e.jpg

latest

Truth Breaker

I can see why the leaders of AA and MAGA didn't recruit these losers.

35fc3becbc30502afa6113fea5e9581e.png