Declaration: CREATI vs AA, this is what you have been waiting for

Krapek

Krapek are you related to Entropy?
danica-patrick-quote-i-dont-know-i-never-heard-of-her.jpg

Truth Breaker

Krapek, I noticed you are nobling into the dying Annex cluster. Revo and Mr Krs bullying you again? We can send you some ~IL~ stacks if Kim Jong Turtle ever learns to support.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krapek

Mr KrS has never bullied me with those half built nukes, i am actually grateful for that ODD and noble scalps. Revo was more professional with those timings, but he did some damage, not irreversible tho.

Truth Breaker

8dbedf8912fe78dd3e1d5f66d64b676e.png

Updated stats. Add six to the AA side to make up for all the selective tribe leaving the cartel enjoys doing.

Krapek

8dbedf8912fe78dd3e1d5f66d64b676e.png

Updated stats. Add six to the AA side to make up for all the selective tribe leaving the cartel enjoys doing.
If you want, you can only add +1 to AA, as the "damage" i made to the war stats for briefly leaving the tribe. Other people have left their own and one player WalknDeath came back himself, after we invited him back right after he left. Go and break some Truth somewhere else mate :)

ricky3

What will be his excuse this time? Krapek just stay in the tribe and get cancelled with honor.

Truth Breaker

Our coalition against AA lost our moral high-ground a long time ago. Cartel and Annex constantly hiding war stats have long passed up the war stats lost in any "Otis-gate" scandals. As a proud ~IL~ member I beg Krapek to just delete and good luck in W100. We don't need players of his persuasion pulling our massive coalition down.

Truth Breaker

Who is fleezus? A creati shill? Your time will come. Our light will illuminate all of W97.

Truth Breaker

Does this person have special needs or something ?o_O

Why haven't we internalled you? Aren't you the guy that failed to take a free annex internal from eaglescreech or whatever? Hopefully he isn't going to be coplaying you, I recall that he spent 7k pp demolishing a single vill before AA capped it and rimmed him the first time. IL is only tribe that recruits twice rimmed members. #petty #annexstrong #smurtguys

The Evil Organization

I beg you to just stop.

Haha .
Why haven't we internalled you? Aren't you the guy that failed to take a free annex internal from eaglescreech or whatever? Hopefully he isn't going to be coplaying you, I recall that he spent 7k pp demolishing a single vill before AA capped it and rimmed him the first time. IL is only tribe that recruits twice rimmed members. #petty #annexstrong #smurtguys

Oh man you are pretty stupid. 7k pp wasn't ever spent mate. Eaglescream and a few other counting me catted his village down to the ground so it was low points.

Krapek

I am taking your war stats down atm like how? You havent nobled any villages from me since i left Cartel, for the people who didnt know, i havent been leading Cartel for almost a month now. And it broke up because i guess the tribe was at this state right now, that people were either leaving, quitting or being nobled out. Thats what happened.

And why i replied so late, i was abroad because of work and didnt visit forums

Edit: yeah, one village lost, EXCUSE ME

Last edited:

Wroc Teh

There is still a couple of us left in the Cartel, resisting best we can. AA are a few nukes lighter. I think we are coming to a conclusion pretty soon now though :)