Declaration: CREATI vs AA, this is what you have been waiting for

Krapek

I can see why the leaders of AA and MAGA didn't recruit these losers.

35fc3becbc30502afa6113fea5e9581e.png
Really? You compare a 300k tribe vs a 9mil tribe, we started like 1,5 months later than rest of the world. But then again, you are the truth breaker

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ummm you know creati has nothing to do with was AA war ?

if you look at those villas it was in middle of their cluster so...

Smells like desperation from IL hoping for yet another tribe to attack AA

Truth Breaker

I notice Krapek left his tribe and lost a village. Internal issues? Weak attempt at hiding war stats? We at ~IL~ case about rim tribes, such as annex, please explain what is going on.

Krapek

Krapek thats ugly bro :D

http://www.twstats.com/en97/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=929626

Left to keep your stats and after that join back. That from anyone who love to post stats.
pctNDN.png

And i joined back i guess before you even cried about it in here. I noticed the forum posts today. Me posting the war stats was to merely show what has been going on, and looking at our side, well, not pretty.

true IL can't clean up their own mess so they trying to convince Creati we are at war

Not yet, but the sparks are on the air

Last edited:

snowflake

"I left because I thought there was no point going on with this"

What do you mean, you declared this war... and not only did you declare while stating you will lose, you leave before losing a village and then rejoin after "reformed" like you suddenly realized you still can win?

Sounds like truth if I've ever heard it.

Krapek

"I left because I thought there was no point going on with this"

What do you mean, you declared this war... and not only did you declare while stating you will lose, you leave before losing a village and then rejoin after "reformed" like you suddenly realized you still can win?

Sounds like truth if I've ever heard it.
Well in that case, by going with your theory, i should leave the tribe right before every other village i lose?

That snowflake has been getting too much sun my boy.

Yes, i declared the war since AA didnt and theyve been eating us for a long time. I came back to this game and sadly i see that the game is dying, not like 10-11 years ago. When i first started, i did spawn to K77 and we all had our chances, but now its different, if you start late then you have already lost it. Thats what happened, sadly.

Truth Breaker

Looking forward to watch Krapek jump in and out of tribe. ~IL~ is teaching him well.

Krapek

Krapek is trying to use AA's own otis tactic against them. Very nice.
Looking forward to watch Krapek jump in and out of tribe. ~IL~ is teaching him well.

Whatever you tell those people, they still have their own opinion, and i have my own opinion, i am still in the tribe (i would lie if i say that i wasnt even thinking about that, i was, but im back in the tribe, mostly i thought about throwing in a towel and focusing on other stuff, we have all been there and if you say that youve never been rimmed then you propably and most surely lie that you didnt give a BUCK about what is going on with the vilalges and account that you built up using your time, foremost, time is an important thing to lose) So AA can cry about their -1 in the stats, i dont care.

One actor once said, and of course i do agree with him "I'm not trying to brainwash my critics. If they're critics, they're critics, and that's their job to be critical, but I certainly enjoy the involvement I have with my fans. I enjoy the time I get to spend with them, and I don't waste time with someone stubborn who is not going to come around."

Last edited: