Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

DeletedUser

nice declaration, another interesting post by fraser

good luck cry!!

DeletedUser

It's perfect timing for [CRY], with T-W-C on two fronts, they may never get a better opportunity so it makes sense for them to take it, I would if I were them.

Unofficially the war has been going on for a little while now, but I'm glad we were deemed worthy of a decleration.

Agree with Sybrand, perfect chance for both tribes to prove themselves.

For once i must agree.

DeletedUser

actually, their timing is off.

To have had a chance at getting the best benefit and bang for the buck, they should have launched and declared as soon as T-W-C/TWC had launched attacks/declared on KBC.

Then, they would have had some help in the war effort, as well as likely being able to get several other tribes in the area in on the feeding frenzy. And I am willing to bet most of KBC would have stuck around if they knew they would have had another larger tribe in the area willing to take a whack at TWC family from the opposite direction.

I'm willing to bet TARDIS and -O- would have been willing to set aside a few differences in order to help get rid of the elephant in the room.

Why fight 1-on-1 or 1-on-2 when you could fight 5+ vs. 2 and be hitting them on a multitude of fronts.

Fraser and CRY are waking up to the problem and threat in the area a little too late, and TARDIS and -O- are wasting their efforts against each other and only making themselves easier pickings overall for the TWC family.

Who? faced a very similar problem and collapsed because of it in their world, they got huge and dominated too much space and played too many people for simps and fools, and finally they had enough tribes gather up and wipe them out.

As it is in the real world, so it is in tribal wars: No entity (country or tribe) has every successfully fought a war on multiple fronts. Tribes have tried, but they usually fall within a month afterward, even if they think they had won.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To have had a chance at getting the best benefit and bang for the buck, they should have launched and declared as soon as T-W-C/TWC had launched attacks/declared on KBC.

Then, they would have had some help in the war effort, as well as likely being able to get several other tribes in the area in on the feeding frenzy. And I am willing to bet most of KBC would have stuck around if they knew they would have had another larger tribe in the area willing to take a whack at TWC family from the opposite direction.

I'm willing to bet TARDIS and -O- would have been willing to set aside a few differences in order to help get rid of the elephant in the room.

Why fight 1-on-1 or 1-on-2 when you could fight 5+ vs. 2 and be hitting them on a multitude of fronts.

Fraser and CRY are waking up to the problem and threat in the area a little too late, and TARDIS and -O- are wasting their efforts against each other and only making themselves easier pickings overall for the TWC family.

Who? faced a very similar problem and collapsed because of it in their world, they got huge and dominated too much space and played too many people for simps and fools, and finally they had enough tribes gather up and wipe them out.

As it is in the real world, so it is in tribal wars: No entity (country or tribe) has every successfully fought a war on multiple fronts. Tribes have tried, but they usually fall within a month afterward, even if they think they had won.

I really like the Elephant comparison, makes us look good since elephants are hard to take down...or so I think.

Who? were good enough just had to little activity to cover their area.

silvereclipes

Good luck to all side's always knew this world was going to be interesting when Pajuno talked me out of retirement an I seen who all was here should be a interesting dance.

DeletedUser

This idiot just pops up every now and again for a dig at the tribe that rimmed him.

You clearly have no idea about the region, this world or the tribes within it and their relationships and diplomacy!

I'm very proud of my tribe, I think they have a great chance in this war but to suggest it would take TARDIS, -O- and [CRY] to all gang up on T-W-C to defeat us is a huge disrespect to those tribes and it overstates the importance of T-W-C in the area.

I know the extent of your posts in these forums start and end with slandering T-W-C with mindless inaccurate insults, but these tribes are strong in their own right and have their own agendas and I'm sure they have more to worry about than T-W-C coming for them. We're all soft, point-whoring noobs anyway - everyone knows that!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Actually, this has to be the most moronic post in this thread.

Only a gutless wonder will try to declare war on 2 tribes with 5+. As it stands, the kbc was wasnt a war, and frankly... why shouldnt Cry fight Twc straight up??

I am impressed, tbh i didnt see this coming this soon at all. Now we can see, finally, which big man is the bigger man...

Good luck to both sides, i have friends on both. I want a clean fun fight, and i expect to see some od's climbing...

This is bs. You have not enough experience to be opening your mouth in this manner. There are LOTS of tribes that can fight two fronts.. Bd has done it?? Death in w6 has done it...

Anyways, im done with you, your too easy.

Gicusan

This is bs. You have not enough experience to be opening your mouth in this manner. There are LOTS of tribes that can fight two fronts.. Bd has done it?? Death in w6 has done it...

Anyways, im done with you, your too easy.

What? 2 fronts? We tried all fronts and never had a problem with it.

Anyway, I wish CRY and their crazy warleader good luck in this. I doubt TWC family is any diffrent than Die/Kill family. A tribe that has done nothing in 6-7 months of w30 will not suddenly start to shine. Also, k55 BD team offers its support to the ones that fought alongside so far in w30 against yet another family.

DeletedUser22924

What? 2 fronts? We tried all fronts and never had a problem with it.

Anyway, I wish CRY and their crazy warleader good luck in this. I doubt TWC family is any diffrent than Die/Kill family. A tribe that has done nothing in 6-7 months of w30 will not suddenly start to shine. Also, k55 BD team offers its support to the ones that fought alongside so far in w30 against yet another family.

why? is the team in k55 bored to hell:lol:

DeletedUser22924

Bored? We have the Misfits, the k54. A little borring but not too much.

well thnx for the support anyways. it's going to be tough to bring down a behemoth, good thing i specialice in bringing them down.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

well thnx for the support anyways. it's going to be tough to bring down a behemoth, good thing i specialice in bringing them down.:icon_twisted:

Less talk, more enoblements.

So much for the 1v1.

DeletedUser

did you forget we are fighting on two fronts? :icon_rolleyes:
or that we had terms to an alliance? :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not really bothered, it will probably help keep the war going for even longer which is more killing!! :icon_twisted:

If [cry] or fraser are as good as you say, and T-W-C are all just point whores and are "just like die/kill":icon_rolleyes: then you should be able to crush us easily on your own inside a month.

We're all noobs anyway, if you really try maybe in just 3 weeks because you got the initial advantage with the element of surprise!

DeletedUser22924

I'm not really bothered, it will probably help keep the war going for even longer which is more killing!! :icon_twisted:

If [cry] or fraser are as good as you say, and T-W-C are all just point whores and are "just like die/kill":icon_rolleyes: then you should be able to crush us easily on your own inside a month.

We're all noobs anyway, if you really try maybe in just 3 weeks because you got the initial advantage with the element of surprise!

i'll properly answer u later, too tired atm

DeletedUser

Crysis has been fighting on 2 fronts for the last 2 Months.
Did you expect to get it easy?

When you recruited SimStim, you broke the alliance agreement.

You knew Damn well not to recruit in k65.

I just took care of 20 incommings, go look at the increase of my ODD stats , from 101st to 75th, did it all with very little notice.

I do not need to stack like you do friend, i actually have some skill and experiance.

you got a 4 week advantage with the recruitment of simstim.
do not make me go on about the rest of your advntages.

Less talk, more enoblements.

So much for the 1v1.

Quiet Shipley, and go back to doing what you do best... Recruiting. and nobleing Fuerza.