Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

DeletedUser

Being of the opposing side of T-W-C I must say my good wishes go to CRY. :icon_wink:

However it's not easy fighting multi-fronts, I'm sure this will be a good one.

Read the red label SHIP!!

WARNING: You may experience sever loss of sleep.

DeletedUser

Uh, sorry I was sleepy and don't know why I thought that actually.
Well w/e, diplomacy of T-W-C doesn't interest me anymore...

grummit

I was going to stay out of this thread because it has nothing to do with TARDIS. I think that both [CRY] and T-W-C need to prove themselves- neither have yet had a convincing war.

Now I must address a little hypocrisy...

It has been obvious that -O- and KBC don't like T-W-C, or at least I think it was obvious.
Recently I have talked with cshipley a lot and he told me that he wanted to change his tribe, get lost of his academy. I don't know if he tells the truth, if he is going to accomplish this, but I sure do hope so.
The SE corner of this world would be more interesting and I hope that T-W-C under all the internal noblings, overuse of diplomacy etcetera has the ability to get into wargear and shows us a good war.

Sybrand, it is funny you have been trying to make T-W-C look bad for mass recruiting when -O- is basically the same tribe. -O- has either NAPed or allied every tribe around them. Before TARDIS started the war with -O-, you wanted TARDIS as allies. However we declined and said we wanted to war you instead. With this being said -O- you have no room to talk in here about what is a respectable tribe. So please keep your comments to yourself or make them directly about the war.

It is good that T-W-C are trying to make these editions... I think that maybe you ought to have a go at them yourself?

Going back on topic. Good luck to both tribes, and I hope this turns out to be a good war.

DeletedUser

Uh, sorry I was sleepy and don't know why I thought that actually.
Well w/e, diplomacy of T-W-C doesn't interest me anymore...

cus yet again you got wtfpwned in the forums. how's the war with tardis going?

DeletedUser

did you forget we are fighting on two fronts? :icon_rolleyes:
or that we had terms to an alliance? :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not really bothered, it will probably help keep the war going for even longer which is more killing!! :icon_twisted:

If [cry] or fraser are as good as you say, and T-W-C are all just point whores and are "just like die/kill":icon_rolleyes: then you should be able to crush us easily on your own inside a month.

We're all noobs anyway, if you really try maybe in just 3 weeks because you got the initial advantage with the element of surprise!

Someone sounds like they are moaning like Bloodhood did.

Lol.

DeletedUser

hahaha hahaha hahaha haha haha ha ha hahaha ... news. (any Alan Partridge fans will get it) :lol:

DeletedUser

I recruit who I please and dismiss who I please and war who I please and ally who I please,

Thats what we have been saying the whole time, Advantage through recruitment.

my job is not to keep everyone happy it is to keep T-W-C in business. If it means people say naughty words about me on a internet forum, it troubles me very little - it is a game afterall.

Judgeing by your preformance, you still have little idea about this game at all.
Just incase you didnt know, its a war game, you fight for your villages, not take easy killes like you clearly have.

I agree in hindsight I suppose I wasn't surprised in that sense, but the first assault was not ours and therefore any advantage due to timing was not in favour of T-W-C.

I would hardly call a 1 player assult (ME) an unfair advantage, you dont ask me if it is ok to slink around behind everyones back to gain new recruitment, and ask Crysis players to attack there own team mates. (Or for their passwords like i KNOW you did )

So i will not ask you if it is ok to open fire.

I will stick to TW for now but I will stop by now and again in PnP to say hello, most likely will be ignoring the trolling though.
Happy Hunting.

for someone that is just popping in for a quick hello every now and then, you seem quite active to me.

Smooth move attacking and ennobleing the inactives Chipley.

Must make you feel high and mighty to get off to such a good start. When will i recieve incommings?

Carefull what you say to Qudos, Cshipley, not every one hates me like you like to believe they do :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have plenty of time when you leave a 6second gap in between nukes and nobles :icon_redface:

Even if its only a one man advantage, [cry] have yet to take a village and hold it.

Underestimate these hugging point whores at your peril.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats what we have been saying the whole time, Advantage through recruitment.

Judgeing by your preformance, you still have little idea about this game at all.
Just incase you didnt know, its a war game, you fight for your villages, not take easy killes like you clearly have.

I would hardly call a 1 player assult (ME) an unfair advantage, you dont ask me if it is ok to slink around behind everyones back to gain new recruitment, and ask Crysis players to attack there own team mates. (Or for their passwords like i KNOW you did )

So i will not ask you if it is ok to open fire.

for someone that is just popping in for a quick hello every now and then, you seem quite active to me.

Must make you feel high and mighty to get off to such a good start. When will i recieve incommings?

Carefull what you say to Qudos, Cshipley, not every one hates me like you like to believe they do :icon_wink:

you started this Fraser, its all on you. dont go all whiny on us like I predicted that you would...

remember, we're tribal hugging point whores, this should be a cake walk for your mad 1337 skillz.

DeletedUser

Fraser, I've enjoyed your posts, they are humorous and intelligent and have a great entertainment value, however, if they continue in the same vein as the last one I'll feel cheated. :icon_redface:

If you poke a creature with a stick, and that creature then bites your hand (even if it's only a little nibble and doesn't take your hand off) you should not be complaining.

C'mon Fras!! More grunt, less groan :lol:

DeletedUser59451

I don't know either side too well, and I am not entirely biased like some people in this thread, but these two comments above interest me. Fraser, you seem to be continually flaming cshipley for nobling inactives therefore skewing the stats to their side, however, the question that should be asked is why do you still have these inactives if you are only going to complain about them? You are the ones who declared..

You say that you have to fight for your villages, but why spend a week trying to take out a stacked village, when you can take 20 vils from the same tribe with no hastle.. If you are going to complaing about inactives, kick them and show us how strong your tribe actually is..

So far the stats are in T-W-C's favour since the declaration:
Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Timeframe: 10/07/2009 01:25:00 to 11/07/2009 12:07:48

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 147,507
Side 2: 9,957
Difference: 137,550

image.php

DeletedUser

lol he cant kick them, he's not duke and everyone else who has the ability to kick players is ... inactive bwahahahaha.

but all that aside... no excuses Fraser, you started this hole, now you can sleep in it.

I would be alot happier if you put up more of a fight.

forget simstim, he left the tribe because you are FAIL at leadership, he left and its YOUR fault.

the war didnt start when he left your tribe to find better leadership elsewhere, it started when you started attacking a full 24 hours BEFORE YOUR DECLARATION.

and now that your losing your incoherent flames about mass recruiting and fake stats are getting more deluded by the minute.

YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES FOR YOUR FAILURES IN THIS WAR.

no wonder everyone went inactive, they are so tired of your crap. you should have been booted and internally nobled a long time ago.

oh yea and dont try and say but but but my tribe voted me in as leader!, yea the whole 2 other people that are still active voted.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol he cant kick them, he's not duke and everyone else who has the ability to kick players is ... inactive bwahahahaha.

but all that aside... no excuses Fraser, you started this hole, now you can sleep in it.

forget simstim, he left the tribe because you are FAIL at leadership, he left and its YOUR fault.

the war didnt start when he left your tribe to find better leadership elsewhere, it started when you started attacking a full 24 hours BEFORE YOUR DECLARATION.

and now that your losing your incoherent flames about mass recruiting and fake stats are getting more deluded by the minute.

no wonder everyone went inactive, they are so tired of your crap. you should have been booted and internally nobled a long time ago.

oh yea and dont try and say but but but my tribe voted me in as leader!, yea the whole 2 other people that are still active voted.

Your already saying that Cry/Fraser are failing this war...

Come on, cut the bs. The war just started... And things are just getting going. Honestly, Nukes dont rebuild over night mate..

And to be saying this war is a failure... tsk tsk. You dont even know all the players involved yet, now do you??

Once the dust clears on Whom shipley has been trying to recruit, then we will see who is who on what side. And i BET the odds are more than you realize..

Anyways, you came out here with the sole purpose of being as offensive as humanly possible. Unfortunately, you dont have the skill nor tact that fraser has in being that personality.

Doesnt suit you, but keep it up and i will make mince meat out of ya.

DeletedUser

lol @ pajuno.

are you saying you'd expect the same results with your own tribe if YOU guys had started on the offensive on an underskilled unprepared tribe?

whatever dude, mince away. I am totally unsurprised at your post.

DeletedUser

To be honest, all the deserters are to guttles to stand up and fight.

The whole point of this is, while others may bow down to Chipleys every demand, I will not.

Simstim moved over to T-W-C becouse he is scared, and he thinks he can hide in a #3 tribe, guess what, Simstim Cannot Hide

This war is but 48 hours old, and you carry on like you have won.
The test of time will show you, that we infact have fight yet.

Once you have finished eating our inactives i am sure your ennoblement rate will slow.

Just you wait.

DeletedUser

is that the best excuse you can come up with?

and is this the only thing you can do in this fight? turtle it out with support from surrounding T-W-C haters?

flame on! fairy princess.

you got
IMG00302.jpg

skillz.

DeletedUser

Lol! While I am neutral in this conflict, I can't help but laugh at those pics. The card in particular is quite amusing. Good job on that Fightclubx.

DeletedUser

Paj - correct, nukes don't rebuild over night. Are you suggesting they have used them all? If so, we will be waiting along time.

Post a more constructive sentence on how [CRY] have other nukes and tactics to use to overhaul T-W-C.