Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

DeletedUser

Sure. My first assult on the k66 border did not go as well as i had planned.

But that is so nieve that you should think that is the only front.

It is far from over matey :)

DeletedUser59451

Im sure its far from over, but is it a sign of things to come?

Again your best retort is about the inactives.. Credibility is falling, and somehow it seems that you are only talking about your own collisions with T-W-C, rather than your tribe as a whole..

Hope to see a fight put up by [cry] to test T-W-C's capabilities..

DeletedUser22924

we have inactives sure we could kick them, but it gives T-W-C such a false sense of victory over us :lol:

this war has barely started, this will not end overnight or in many for that matter, i never thought this would be an easy war, it's never easy warring 2 tribes while one of them is roughly twice our size. but it feels so good, when u beat them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

we have inactives sure we could kick them, but it gives T-W-C such a false sense of victory over us :lol:

this war has barely started, this will not end overnight or in many for that matter, i never thought this would be an easy war, it's never easy warring 2 tribes while one of them is roughly twice our size. but it feels so good, when u beat them.

Couldn't have said it better.

DeletedUser74538

Wow Loonamus, seems youve changed alot since SU. Either that or my memories clouded.

Gl [Cry] youll need it, however I have one criticism, why didn't you sort out the inactives before declaring, especially as you knew it was a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to put the record straight, T-W-C are not getting complacent and are far from claiming success, we are just getting on with our plan as normal - the results will be open to judgement when the war is at its conclusion.

It's been an interesting start to the war, it's been fun fighting on two fronts, I won't lie and say it has been easy and I have totally forgotten what sleep is, but I will try and match the challenge best I can.

Keep up the good work on both sides.
Keep up the good work on ALL sides.

DeletedUser59451

Wow Loonamus, seems youve changed alot since SU. Either that or my memories clouded.

Gl [Cry] youll need it, however I have one criticism, why didn't you sort out the inactives before declaring, especially as you knew it was a problem.

Not sure what you mean..?! And i agree, i think this should have been dealt with before you declared. As duke you are responsible for every village under the [CRY] tag, inactive or not..

DeletedUser22924

Not sure what you mean..?! And i agree, i think this should have been dealt with before you declared. As duke you are responsible for every village under the [CRY] tag, inactive or not..

say that to every Duke of every tribe in every world, for i have yet to find a tribe without inactives.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

but we've finally found a tribe that doesnt take care of those inactives. right?

DeletedUser

I've said it a million times and I will say it again, less talk more action.

To the over talkative biased majority, the stats mean nothing as we're just mass-recruiting nooby point-whores and [cry] should have won the entire war by now. :lol:

To the informed minority who base their opinions on facts:

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 3
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 238,209
Side 2: 27,784
Difference: 210,425

image.php

I'm sick of saying it, less talk, more action.
Say what you like on a message board, unless you back it up in game it means nothing.

Keep talking down to T-W-C, keep refusing to acknowledge T-W-C as strong, continue to hold back the respect T-W-C deserve.
T-W-C are thriving on this and we will continue to prove ourselves where it counts.

DeletedUser22924

I've said it a million times and I will say it again, less talk more action.

To the over talkative biased majority, the stats mean nothing as we're just mass-recruiting nooby point-whores and [cry] should have won the entire war by now. :lol:

To the informed minority who base their opinions on facts:

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 3
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 238,209
Side 2: 27,784
Difference: 210,425

image.php

I'm sick of saying it, less talk, more action. T-W-C will continue to prove themselves where it counts.
We will not stop, we will not relent, we were underestimated and your misjudgement will be your downfall.

like i said, keep ur little head in ur fake sense of victory.

for i never underestimate my enemies.

irockurworld

We are not underestimating you, we are telling you to try more in-game instead of making your selves look better on PnP. Actions speak louder then words.

DeletedUser

You already have done my young pretender, you went into a war expecting a comprehensive victory against point-whores.

Stop talking trash on here and then sending nukes and nobles 2minutes apart in game, its embarrassing.

Concentrate on attacking with skill as PnP wont win the war, improving the standard of your attacks will.

Stop talking like a kid and start fighting like a man, I'll be waiting! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser22924

You already have done my young pretender, you went into a war expecting a comprehensive victory against point-whores.

Stop talking trash on here and then sending nukes and nobles 2minutes apart in game, its embarrassing.

Concentrate on attacking with skill as PnP wont win the war, improving the standard of your attacks will.

Stop talking like a kid and start fighting like a man, I'll be waiting! :icon_twisted:

lmao, i have had more than my Fair share of war in TW.

Im not as close to T-W-C as i would wish.

Thinking that PnP dosen't impact the war is a Foolish thing to think.

And No i did not expect this to be an easy war, i have said time and time again, i feel like a broken record reapeting that to u.

DeletedUser

I didn't say it didn't impact the war, I said it wont win you the war.

Seriously .. :icon_rolleyes:

We're fighters not talkers, you should try it kid.

DeletedUser22924

I didn't say it didn't impact the war, I said it wont win you the war.

Seriously .. :icon_rolleyes:

We're fighters not talkers, you should try it kid.

i talk, and then i back it up with what i do, having both is better than 1.

and plz i have been in more wars than You will prolly ever be in.:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

irockurworld

Just because you been in more wars doesn't prove a thing. You keep saying that like it a prize or a trophy, when it doesn't effect the war you in now.

DeletedUser22924

Just because you been in more wars doesn't prove a thing. You keep saying that like it a prize or a trophy, when it doesn't effect the war you in now.

but it gives me experience and knowledge to know how to win a war, so yes i think it will affect the war.