Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

DeletedUser

Who cares you ask? Your players come on here pointing figures to camouflage their own guilts. Connecting the dots can be fun, but there's only so many combinations that give you a meaningful picture. I completely disagree that we mass recurited crysis players so that we could later noble 50 of their villages....it's ridiculous...

And so I present the rebuttle - u are a practicing lawyer, correct?

But if what you're saying is true ship, those three should be good contributions to BD. I've worked w/ cracker and he's a hell of a player. Fraser's OD speaks for itself. I don't know tormos. You can say whatever you want, but if you guys really weren't worried about it, and it was of little concern, then there wouldn't be frequent conversation of it.

You talk a lot Ship - maybe BD wants to know if you can manage all the talk while you squirm?

:lol:

DeletedUser

Theres no question of who is joining BD: it's Fraser, Tormos and Cracker. There is no crazy recruitment process, if there was such a thing then I am sure all three would not be joining. But all three players above, all were accepted long ago.

I guess every tribe needs someone to sit around and noble all of the inactives :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I guess every tribe needs someone to sit around and noble all of the inactives :icon_neutral:

LOL.

You talk a lot Ship - maybe BD wants to know if you can manage all the talk while you squirm?
:lol:

Bullmastiff:
This is the same garbage that was coming out before the war, now look what happened!! I don't remember squirming too much :)

I may talk a lot here but I'm a duke of one of the tribes in this war, what is your excuse? You pop on here every week for a little dig at T-W-C when you have nothing to do with this war. I have seen you predictions for this war :icon_redface: you really are out of touch - the end of [CRY] was never in any doubt at any stage in my mind.

To be honest, I bring it up because I'm a little dissapointed by it all, the losing duke Fraser spoke more drivel than most in his past. It's his war, he declared it and he should be out here explaining the end of [CRY]. Instead he has ran away to BD and doesn't talk anymore because BD wont let him. Are you surprised his future is under discussion on this thread? I would say it's pretty relevant. His request to run away and hide in BD was accepted days maybe weeks ago but he is remaining behind to do some internal nobling before he goes. Make no mistake these players didn't get in on there in game abilities and stats, I'm pretty sure Fraser didn't get in on his ODA alone, it's a favor for a friend nothing more and he's dragging his two other big point players with him.

It's a [CRY] v T-W-C thread, the fighting is almost over the post-war period is not under discussion, theres no better place for it.

DeletedUser

Fraser was banned for a month. How many times does someone have to remind you that? Might explain why he hasn't been around?....just a thought at best...

And I'll admit I have one of the worst memories out there...but I don't recall ever making any such predictions as you seem to remember. I wouldn't doubt I predicted the fall of TWC...and I still predict so...

...and I'll continue to make digs at you shipley. You're suppose to a professional arguer....and I'm a professional "rock the boat"-er. You're an easy target ship - sorry.

DeletedUser

I think he made a blatantly illegal post. It was erased quickly, but from what i remember it was --> :lol:

DeletedUser

Don't apologize, the people that called T-W-C noobs and mass-recruiters are eating those words now. But equally so you admitted in a previous thread that the performance of T-W-C has proved you wrong and you have my respect for that. The deluded pre-war predictions that T-W-C were just another die/kill family tribe and would crumble months ago has made the successes we have achieved that little bit sweeter! So thank you all.

It's the people that will swallow their pride and admit their shortcomings that will come out of this with respect, the stubborn players that will just make excuses and claim we will lose the next war instead will just demonstrate their ignorance. These kinds of people are actually incapable of learning anything new and will never be able to separate what they want to happen and what is likely to happen.

Gicusan

I was wrong with the timing of your fall. I was not wrong about mass recruiting ans noob (most at least) part. It will happen, like it or not.

spleen mage

They are the three biggest players in [CRY] and they get a free pass into BD because they are Gicusan's friends, that is all.

Normally, you need proof before making a statement as bold as that. The phrase "put up, or shut up" springs to mind.

Don't apologize, the people that called T-W-C noobs and mass-recruiters are eating those words now. .

Not really. When you actually gain some half-decent war stats, perhaps then I will eat my words. So far, your current war scores have not been impressive.

Last edited:

Mick876

Yes T-W-C have defeated CRY, but not because you smashed through them with your fighting skills, its just because they went inactive. the war stats for the war is shocking. You havent achieved much, just out lasted CRY in the activity department.

DeletedUser

Yes T-W-C have defeated CRY, but not because you smashed through them with your fighting skills, its just because they went inactive. the war stats for the war is shocking. You havent achieved much, just out lasted CRY in the activity department.

Our plan worked to perfection, we knew CRY's diplomacy would be their downfall. We didn't need to noble 600+ villages from them (like we did with KBC and will do with PMP). It was just a matter or circling them and leave them nothing to eat and they would implode.

I feel like I am repeating myself, but those who know their American Civil War history will know the effects Operation Anaconda had on the Confederate armies, they were simply starved out of the war. (a few noticed this before I revealed all, Grummit from [DN] and also Iceman from THE so props to you).

anaconda_plan.jpg

There's a guy who I talk to now and again who plays this world who served as a general in the US forces - he shall remain nameless unless he lets me know he doesn't mind everyone knowing. He speaks a lot of how TW is actually surprisingly similar to RL military and I for one like how similar tactics can work in both environments. Fascinating conversations I assure you, but that's for another thread I guess. Bottom line is, we won the war very with little expended effort and that was the plan, mission accomplished.

DeletedUser

Normally, you need proof before making a statement as bold as that. The phrase "put up, or shut up" springs to mind.

Is it *really* that bold? Besides, it's all circumstantial evidence, much like what was used by Phoenix/[CRY]/BD and the rest of the horde of T-W-C haterz who presumed that just 'cause Shipley stopped posting on here, he quit. The fact is, most of everybody's deductions is based upon circumstantial evidence - and it's a little hypocritical to counter everybody's points with "put up, or shut up".

If you reeeaaaallly want me to have to, I'm sure that I could dig up your posts and your tribe member's posts, and find a ton of stuff that is all based upon deductions made with very little or no statistical evidence.

And besides, I'm sure that Shipley is most likely the one active poster who can talk about Fraser's skill, having fought him and his tribe first hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

As Cshipley says, they did not exactly fight them... They applied advanced military tactics of non combat and economical and diplomatical warfare from his friend that is a general in real life.

spleen mage

Is it *really* that bold? Besides, it's all circumstantial evidence, much like what was used by Phoenix/[CRY]/BD and the rest of the horde of T-W-C haterz who presumed that just 'cause Shipley stopped posting on here, he quit. The fact is, most of everybody's deductions is based upon circumstantial evidence - and it's a little hypocritical to counter everybody's points with "put up, or shut up".

If you reeeaaaallly want me to have to, I'm sure that I could dig up your posts and your tribe member's posts, and find a ton of stuff that is all based upon deductions made with very little or no statistical evidence.

And besides, I'm sure that Shipley is most likely the one active poster who can talk about Fraser's skill, having fought him and his tribe first hand.

Shipley fighting? I presume it wasn't attacking, with his ODA....

You can make presumptions, but that is different to saying something is fact like Cshipley has; it implies that you're unquestionably wrong, where I doubt there is any evidence to show anything of the sort. I'm worried if you can't tell the difference.

Oh, and you're right about one part, bold wasn't really the word I was looking for. I meant wrong.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Every single tribe that has been declared on by TWC, or has declared on TWC, has been like a hurricane.

fierce with high winds, but soon breaks up.

we are the solid ground that wont be moved by a high wind.

DeletedUser

As Cshipley says, they did not exactly fight them... They applied advanced military tactics of non combat and economical and diplomatical warfare from his friend that is a general in real life.

Your right on that one there was only me and .r4v* on the front and we can only produce so many nobles :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

who cares?? This war is over. It was sooner than I expected to be honest, but a well executed plan regardless.

Theres no question of who is joining BD: it's Fraser, Tormos and Cracker. There is no crazy recruitment process, if there was such a thing then I am sure all three would not be joining. But all three players above, all were accepted long ago.

They are the three biggest players in [CRY] and they get a free pass into BD because they are Gicusan's friends, that is all.

You sir, are wrong. All three have been through hours of interviewing, interviewing that was posted and discussed in BD's forums. They got in because they got a favorable vote from the tribe and when it comes to that Gicusan's opinion is no more that anyone else's. I sincerely doubt that recruiting of all your tribe's members together took so muck time, effort and consideration as it took for those three. :icon_wink:

As for Fraser and the others getting a "safe heaven" I personally doubt it. I wouldn't see what would stop you in pursuing them if you really wanted to.

DeletedUser

make no mistake, they will be pursued.

At this moment in time you only took 1 of the 3 "friends", surely you didn't turn down two friends?
I suppose I am right in saying it's matter of time before you recruit them too I guess, what happened to the old elite BD?
Those three players were given the all clear to join weeks ago, even asalamalakum posted the names of the future recruits almost a week before the first player joined!