Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

DeletedUser66411

make no mistake, they will be pursued.

At this moment in time you only took 1 of the 3 "friends", surely you didn't turn down two friends?
I suppose I am right in saying it's matter of time before you recruit them too I guess, what happened to the old elite BD?
Those three players were given the all clear to join weeks ago, even asalamalakum posted the names of the future recruits almost a week before the first player joined!

I thought he posted that they applied to BD, not that they were already accepted. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser66411

I would love to see your proof of this acceptance upon applying, although I doubt you have any.

DeletedUser

it certainly wasn't in game ability what got them in, I saw this first hand. Far from alleged elite standard.

MR.MR

make no mistake, they will be pursued.

At this moment in time you only took 1 of the 3 "friends", surely you didn't turn down two friends?
I suppose I am right in saying it's matter of time before you recruit them too I guess, what happened to the old elite BD?
Those three players were given the all clear to join weeks ago, even asalamalakum posted the names of the future recruits almost a week before the first player joined!

I cannot get my exact quote, as sneggy deleted it because he probably thought I was off-topic for discussing the duke and two largest players of [CRY] going to another tribe... w/e

Anyhow, they were NOT given the all clear to join weeks ago. I posted that they had applied to BD, not been recruited by BD. I merely stated that they were trying to go to another tribe. Everybody from BD, including their duke, Badlapje, has reinforced this statement. Don't twist my words.

There's a guy who I talk to now and again who plays this world who served as a general in the US forces - he shall remain nameless unless he lets me know he doesn't mind everyone knowing. He speaks a lot of how TW is actually surprisingly similar to RL military and I for one like how similar tactics can work in both environments. Fascinating conversations I assure you, but that's for another thread I guess. Bottom line is, we won the war very with little expended effort and that was the plan, mission accomplished.

I am 99% certain that I know who this is, and if I am right, he was a colonel who served as the Executive Officer for a 2-Star general, but he wasn't a general :p Doesn't make much of a difference, just wanted to point that out so you don't make a mistake next time you engage in cheerful discourse regarding military history and strategy ;)

slates9

Fraseryeah
Opponents defeated: 32.036.188 (12.)
Tribe: BD

Player cshipley
Opponents defeated: 11.795.071 (155.)
Tribe: T-W-C

Yep, poor in-game skill cshipley. Shall I go into more detail?

DeletedUser66411

it certainly wasn't in game ability what got them in, I saw this first hand. Far from alleged elite standard.

Hmm.. I don't believe I mentioned anything about these players skill level, I was simply asking you to back up this statement

His request to run away and hide in BD was accepted days maybe weeks ago........it's a favor for a friend nothing more

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

please do, make special notes on where each duke got his respective tribes.

stats dont mean jack! fraser can bust out his super high ODA all day long, he still failed to lead his tribe in a war he single handedly declared.

please elaborate.

DeletedUser

"The truth?, YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!"
you-cant-handle-the-truth-full%3Binit_.jpg

now lets move on please.

DeletedUser

Fraseryeah
Opponents defeated: 32.036.188 (12.)
Tribe: BD

Player cshipley
Opponents defeated: 11.795.071 (155.)
Tribe: T-W-C

No offence champ, but I am not the one joining BD, so my account has nothing to do with this conversation. However there is more to TW than randomly sending nukes to acquire ODA. Many of which may come from Frasers internal nobling spree of late.

My job is to ensure T-W-C win their wars, they are the only stats that matter to me. So far so good.

To back up my claims, I saw his noble trains, I saw his timing, I saw his random 70h solo nukes and I saw him come out of the war with a negative gains to losses ratio v T-W-C.

slates9

God, hang on, I'm still compiling my post. Then you can flame me :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Anyhow, they were NOT given the all clear to join weeks ago. I posted that they had applied to BD, not been recruited by BD. I merely stated that they were trying to go to another tribe. Everybody from BD, including their duke, Badlapje, has reinforced this statement. Don't twist my words.

Ok tough guy try reading my post next time.

I never claimed you said they had been recruited by BD, I said you posted the names of the future recruits. As I am 99% sure all 3 will be successful in getting through the rigorous :lol: recruitment proceedure it would appear that they are in fact future recruits which is what I said all along.

If one of these three players didn't make it through the tough proceedures and were rejected (yeah right) then I would be wrong because they would not be future recruits, but that point remains to be seen.

slates9

Ok, fair enough, into more detail I shall go :icon_razz:

Shall we start with the all-knowing cshipley? Lets.

Some simply stats to begin with I suppose

Side 1:
Tribes: Crysis
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: cshipley

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,119
Side 2: 301
Difference: 3,818

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 28,215,970
Side 2: 2,674,786
Difference: 25,541,184

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 9,651
Difference: 9,651

image.php

Good work cshipley! Good work! Really nobling Crysis back to where they belong.
Now I realise that you have enver claimed to be a good player, but when you slant and rage about Fraseryeah, and his skill, it doesn't quite sound right coming from someone who, throughout the entire 3 month war? has nobled 1, yes folks, one village of Crysis.

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Fraseryeah

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 7
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85,042
Side 2: 68,357
Difference: 16,685

image.php

Not exactly great stats for Fraser either, however still a hell'uva lot better then cshipleys? Fact

cshipley and T-W-C have warred, is it 3 top 15 tribes, and 2 top 10 tribes, correct me if I'm wrong as on this note I'm not entirely sure, and have beaten them back . Fact

Well done to T-W-C for this!

However, what was arisen was Fraseryeah's skill at this game, and how it allowed him to join BD. And I also beleive that leadership was dragged into this somewhere :icon_eek: but again, I may be mistaken.

From the stats above, yes Fraser hasn't taken many village from T-W-C, but he's still taken more then cshipley. His ODA is 21,82 Mio. cshipley's is 6,57 Mio. I'm going with...3 times more ODA then you ship? You don't mind if I call you ship do you? Doesn't matter, I'm going too anyway :icon_razz:

I'm not gonna count ODD, it doesn't show anything, or well, I don't believe it does.

Now, from what I can see, other then going into conquers, and percentages of enemies to others nobled, you can't go any deeper with this, unless I knew exactly who had what as enemies and alike :icon_rolleyes:

Onto leadership maybe?

I'm sorry. But I can now guarantee you that this was not your original plan. Maybe you came up with it, after you couldn't break through to Crysis.

From what an innocent by-stander can see, T-W-C only began to break through to Crysis once several of their players went inactive. So no ship :icon_wink:, this wasn't your master plan from the beginning.

On a more personal note, I believe that maybe grummit or AK_Iceman thought you were doing the war this way, before you actually thought you did, then you simply found a map, and claimed you had it all planned out?

Your PnP skills are also not exactly great. Where respect should be paid, it's overlooked. When a mistake happens, you jump all over it. You look for the smallest, inchiest, minutiest little crack you can find, and jump all over it. You've slanted some of the biggest, and most elite-est tribes in World 30, with some protection from T-W-C in front , behind, and to the side of you. And also about this...eastern coalition? But I'm not going to drag this into it, so don't try to :icon_rolleyes:

Find my crack ship, because I know I've missed some points out, and I'd like you to point me in the right direction :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Kudos for that slates, solid post.

About time people started to realise that he's not all he cracks himself up to be :)

DeletedUser

I don't get how Fraser's losing record to T-W-C is better then Cshipley's winning record against [CRY]... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

All Fraser ever does it launch a bunch of nukes at villages and run to the forums to post the reports.

Only reason he's the size he is because he internally nobles like a beast. If it weren't for that, I don't think Fraser would ever remember to tag a bunch of nobles at the end of his nukes.

DeletedUser

everyone can lie through their teeth, but you all love us, otherwise this thread wouldnt have more replies then any other in the W30 forum =P.

DeletedUser

I don't get how Fraser's losing record to T-W-C is better then Cshipley's winning record against [CRY]... :icon_neutral:

I think he's trying to get at the commitment/participation side of it as apposed to the actual caps? Could be wrong though.

DeletedUser

Find my crack ship, because I know I've missed some points out, and I'd like you to point me in the right direction :icon_wink:

Not exactly great stats for Fraser either, however still a hell'uva lot better then cshipleys? Fact

Firstly writing fact in bold font doesn't mean you are accurate.
You just posted that 7-9 is better than 1-0? Losing 2 villages is better than gaining one?

Anyways, I am not located anywhere near that front so it's a stupid method of drawing conclusions as 95% of my villages are not even in noble range.

IMO the best player on W30 at present is Parmenion, yet he has taken no villages from Erevos in the fighting. Does that make him a bad player? Of course not it just means his location didn't allow him to noble those particular players. It's not that difficult, you know how to use a map right?

From the stats above, yes Fraser hasn't taken many village from T-W-C, but he's still taken more then cshipley.

Are you really saying taking 7 and losing 9 is an achievement?
What's so good about taking more than shipley? When Shipley isn't even fighting on that front.

His ODA is 21,82 Mio. cshipley's is 6,57 Mio. I'm going with...3 times more ODA then you ship? You don't mind if I call you ship do you? Doesn't matter, I'm going too anyway :icon_razz:

Big deal Fraser has higher ODA than a guy who spends 30mins a day on his own account. If that's the sign of a guy that is BD material then I can find you a plethora of players to fit that criteria.

I'm sorry. But I can now guarantee you that this was not your original plan. Maybe you came up with it, after you couldn't break through to Crysis.

From what an innocent by-stander can see, T-W-C only began to break through to Crysis once several of their players went inactive. So no ship :icon_wink:, this wasn't your master plan from the beginning.

I'm sorry but this point is just fundamentally and categorically wrong!
How the hell would you know the inner workings of the T-W-C council over me?

Your PnP skills are also not exactly great. Where respect should be paid, it's overlooked. When a mistake happens, you jump all over it. You look for the smallest, inchiest, minutiest little crack you can find, and jump all over it.

Sounds like the anti-TWC approach to pnp to me. The thread you are reading right now, start at page one and keep reading and you will see which posters fit this criteria more accurately then me.

You've slanted some of the biggest, and most elite-est tribes in World 30,

I slant anyone that deserves slanting, you reap what you sew. I don't care who you are, what your reputation is, if you talk yourself up and don't back it up you deserve absolutely everything you get.

Basically slates, your whole argument is based on comparing the stats of fraser and the stats of me. That argument will get you absolutely nowhere because unless the personal account stats of a guy who barely plays his own account is some kind of benchmark it simply has no relevance to the point. In case you forgot it was Fraser being BD standard. You forget my tribe fought him, we saw him in action and quite frankly its nothing special and certainly not the "elite" level of player that BD likes to tell everyone they recruit. For me they either have lower standards than they like to make us believe, or they simply turned a blind eye to his abilities to help out a friend and let hiim in anyway and just told him to shut up on pnp.

Kudos for that slates, solid post.

About time people started to realise that he's not all he cracks himself up to be :)

Run back to the other thread with your tail between your legs you fool, you proved you're out of your depth already with your stupid statements you can't back up. Stop kissing ass over here and go back to hugging in GREEN, and no I still don't want an alliance. :lol: