Declaration Crysis V T-W-C/TWC

DeletedUser

All Fraser ever does it launch a bunch of nukes at villages and run to the forums to post the reports.

Only reason he's the size he is because he internally nobles like a beast. If it weren't for that, I don't think Fraser would ever remember to tag a bunch of nobles at the end of his nukes.

yeah, let's review that little stat right there:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: cshipley

Side 2:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 2
Difference: 37

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 355,451
Side 2: 20,373
Difference: 335,078

image.php

now, add another 39 for TWC ennoblements by ship.

Next, gotta add in at least half of the abandoned/tribeless noblings by ship, as many of those belonged to T-W-C/TWC players: 140/2 = 70

time for some arithmetic people. 39+39+70= 148

out of 301 total noblings. And that's being kind on the abandoned/tribeless noblings.

fraseryeah:

abandoned/tribeless: 108 total. divide by two like for cshipley = 54.
internal:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Fraseryeah

Side 2:
Tribes: Crysis
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 13
Difference: 59

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 644,674
Side 2: 105,204
Difference: 539,470

image.php

here comes that dreaded math again: 72+58 = 130

and, I'm willing to bet if someone actually compared things much closer, they'd find that cshipley widens that margin, since a lot of fraser's abandoned/tribeless nobling seem to be smaller villages.

DeletedUser

You mistake me for someone who's trying to defend Shirley. No one ever said he was a good player. In fact, I thought it was largely agreed upon that he's pretty useless. It's Fraser's "skill", or lack there of, and his admission into BD that I'm questioning.

But thank you full pulling up the Fraser stats for me :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

What? 2 fronts? We tried all fronts and never had a problem with it.

Anyway, I wish CRY and their crazy warleader good luck in this. I doubt TWC family is any diffrent than Die/Kill family. A tribe that has done nothing in 6-7 months of w30 will not suddenly start to shine. Also, k55 BD team offers its support to the ones that fought alongside so far in w30 against yet another family.

Wonder what that actually meant ???

DeletedUser

Green are hugglers shipley?

No alliances and a 3 front war?

I'll be the first to admit i'm not the best PNPer, but I think yours needs even more work than mine! :D

DeletedUser

Green are hugglers shipley?

No alliances and a 3 front war?

I'll be the first to admit i'm not the best PNPer, but I think yours needs even more work than mine! :D

3 fronts? :icon_confused:

You guys have no allies because your tribe is crap at diplomacy :lol:

DeletedUser

QFT Steve.

GREEN also have no allies because those that [DN] didn't annihalate you recruited them :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

make no mistake, they will be pursued.

I wouldn't expect any less of a decent tribe, though i hope you'll pursue them with a bit more vigor then you did in the past couple months :icon_rolleyes:

It's heartwarming though to see everyone caring so much about our recruitment. Simply put though: all three of them have a potential to be stellar players. We'll make sure they live up to it. BD never said that people had to be kickass players already to join. In fact, i've said previously on a number of occasions that what we look for is: intelligence, teamplay, spirit.

All three of these players are better then you though shipley (i'd even wager to say that there are only one or two in t-w-c that are better), so feel free to keep commenting on how bad they are, it'll just add more insult to injury once they start kicking your ass :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

so feel free to keep commenting on how bad they are, it'll just add more insult to injury once they start kicking your ass :icon_wink:

i hope they kick it a little harder than they did in the past couple months :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

that's why i said start :icon_wink:

strange how you miss the subtleties of the english language :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't expect any less of a decent tribe, though i hope you'll pursue them with a bit more vigor then you did in the past couple months :icon_rolleyes:

It's heartwarming though to see everyone caring so much about our recruitment. Simply put though: all three of them have a potential to be stellar players. We'll make sure they live up to it. BD never said that people had to be kickass players already to join. In fact, i've said previously on a number of occasions that what we look for is: intelligence, teamplay, spirit.

All three of these players are better then you though shipley (i'd even wager to say that there are only one or two in t-w-c that are better), so feel free to keep commenting on how bad they are, it'll just add more insult to injury once they start kicking your ass :icon_wink:

Oh please. You talk about people caring so much about your recruitment, in an argument with T-W-C? You funny guy. Gicusan spent many a happy day trying to bash T-W-C's recruitment :icon_neutral:. Pretty laughable for you to slag off a lot of PnP related stuff, when your tribesman has committed most of the PnP crimes you talk about on one of his many mad tangents he does so love to go off on.

This really does go back to the whole argument I had regarding BD being wayyyy too confident in their PnP abilities =/

DeletedUser

way to not answer any of the arguments, guess you ran out of bullets?

Same could be said with your subsequent post, seen as you didn't respond to anything I posted.

It wasn't my debate, I just find BD's PnP in general rather hypocritical and all round it's fallen in quality - that's the part of your post relevant to my interest, besides, I know nothing about your recruitment - so how exactly am I s'posed to answer it? It's like you know nothing about our recruitment.

I've got ample bullets left, just don't want to waste them.

DeletedUser

that's why i said start :icon_wink:

strange how you miss the subtleties of the english language :icon_eek:

It's not that strange, considering it's a third language to me. I think I speak it pretty well on the whole, better than some of your recent recruits. :)

DeletedUser

Same could be said with your subsequent post, seen as you didn't respond to anything I posted.

It wasn't my debate, I just find BD's PnP in general rather hypocritical and all round it's fallen in quality - that's the part of your post relevant to my interest, besides, I know nothing about your recruitment - so how exactly am I s'posed to answer it? It's like you know nothing about our recruitment.

I've got ample bullets left, just don't want to waste them.

my post didn't address BD's PnP posting at all. My post addressed the sudden heartwarming concern of several tribes for the recruiting decisions of BD. Yet you feel the need to swoop in and open a new discussion bout the PnP quality of BD. Deflection much?

So make a thread for it if you want a discussion on that topic. Seems to me you might end up short in that one though, but then i'm overconfident i guess so what do i know :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Indeedy 3 fronts, North, South and West.

Even if our diplomacy is as bad as you say, if it was any better would you really let us join the hugglez? :(

DeletedUser

my post didn't address BD's PnP posting at all. My post addressed the sudden heartwarming concern of several tribes for the recruiting decisions of BD. Yet you feel the need to swoop in and open a new discussion bout the PnP quality of BD. Deflection much?

So make a thread for it if you want a discussion on that topic. Seems to me you might end up short in that one though, but then i'm overconfident i guess so what do i know :icon_wink:

No. My post addressed the hypocrisy. I then explained my point.

1) I interpret your post as implying (which I still do) that people discussing your recruitment is uncalled for, during a debate with Cshipley.

2) I say it's hypocritical, as T-W-C's recruitment has been bashed by BD & fan-boys incessantly.

By bolding it, I make it stand out and you might read it, mmkay?

There is no real topic at hand here so I can't derail this thread anyway, I mean, Fraser has already bailed on his tribe and joined you guys.

**EDIT** Just thought I'd point out the obvious sarcasm. Before you say "Hey, I am genuinely heart-warmed by BD's recruitment being discussed and all."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually i didn't imply that at all. I merely pointed out it was heartwarming, as in funny to see. I then stated why we recruited them again. I finished with saying that those three players are better then shipley and the more he comments on how bad they are the worse it'll look once they actually start kicking his ass after we trained them up some.

So your 1st point doesn't stand. Your second stands even less as BD did not bash the t-w-c recruitment, Gicusan did. Gicusan has a very large presence in this thread, but then that's his business. I congratulated t-w-c several times in this thread btw, guess you missed that? I've mentioned it before ingame, if you got beef with Gicu: fight it out with him. He's a big boy after all and i'm not his daddy. Gicusan does not equate to BD though and his opinion regularly deviates from mine (as you might notice recently for example in the DECIDE thread).

There i bolded out a bit too, all in the spirit of being as helpful to you as you were to me. Next you know we'll be drinking a hot chocolate together and be the godfather of eachothers' kids :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator: