Declaration - It's Been A Long Time Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The following is a meeting between Gavin, humble messenger of ACTIVE, and the ACTIVE council

11:45

As the sun set and W36 succumbed to darkness once again, as dusk rendezvous’ with the night sky, a horse carriage arrives at the entrance of (452|360). It is no coincidence that the horse carriage arrives at this exact moment nor is it fate or the unexpected. This meeting had been planned for months now. For this carriage was the barer of news, both bad and good.
Inquisitively the man stepped out of the carriage wearing tattered clothing. The look on his face was that of a war torn citizen. He rapidly walks, though one could describe it more as a limp, towards the wooden doors.

Knock.knock.knock.

He waited for a moment but as the clock ticked and no answer came back he began to worry. He had the right to be concerned considering recent events and took another deep breath before knocking harder this time.

KNOCK.KNOCK.KNOCK.

This time the door opens and he is greeted by an uncertain guardsman who did not seem to be perturbed at all. Solemnly the guardsman asks “What brings thou to us at this time?”

“A message”

“A message from whom?” the guardsman asks. “From the west borders of our Kingdom m’Sir” the man replies with a hint of annoyance in his voice. “Very well, please enter, one must be careful nowadays with the amount of scouts around. The council’s order” the guardsmen respectively replies. “I understand, thank you”.

The man’s pace picks up now as he rushes to the headquarters. The village was quiet perhaps the army was out? Such a thing was common in this location. Battles never seemed to end as more and more blood is spilt.

The man finally reaches his destination. He was late and he knew that this would not be taken lightly. He knocks twice and then enters before an answer is received. No one seemed bothered by his late entrance which was unusual but then again it seemed the meeting had only just begun, an hour later than planned. Something must have gone wrong because punctuality was something the ACTIVE empire was known for.

11:55

Silence took over for a second and the man snatched it to his advantage.

“Sorry for the late arrival, the borders have been quite busy over the past month we had to take a detour from k33 to avoid realms of k24. I’m sure the bloodshed has reached word here in k34.”

The Queen takes a sip of her wine without a hint of concern and stays quiet. The man continues.

“Y’majesty. We have had many a reports from the west arriving to our Headquarters. We have lost many a village and even two kingdoms to the barbarians. Of course the hostility from our neighbours, whom refer to themselves as XVI, have managed to overpower certain areas in the North. The skirmishes have taken its toll on our wonderful empire that our honourable tribe has spent so long building up. Is there not anything we can do? Are we going to flee our demise and join another Kingdom like our forefathers did?”

The King sighs and replies in a soothing voice “That’s enough Gavin your worries are merely exaggerated. I agree our Kingdom has lost many a soldier and villages, however they did not die in vain. Give word to the rulers of the Kingdom that they should prepare for the worst case scenario.”

11:58

The man is startled; he did not expect such an outcome.

“But my King! Thou has lost many a villages from thy mighty kingdom in the past week. Is this a wise move?”

“Gavin, as you know one has been busy tending a journey of hard commitments that has meant the neglect of my Kingdom, foolish of me as it may be. It seems the second in command has run away from his commitments and left my Kingdom to perish however the tables will turn eventually and we will blossom once again.”

“But my King! Has one not heard of the masses of the attacks? Of the two tribes challenging us?”

11:59

“One is foolish to believe that the masses of our opponents will be our downfall. Have you not seen the foolishness of LFAH? [spoil]
randomrtard on 06.02. at 17:17
Why are you attacking my main vilages,not the ones i nobled?

Mozely on 06.02. at 17:29
4 letters.

randomrtard on 08.02. at 14:04
???

Mozely on 08.02. at 14:37
LFAH

randomrtard on 08.02. at 18:47
mannnnn!!!y did i move to the tribe...would u stop attacking me if i left??

randomrtard on 08.02. at 18:59
??

Mozely on 08.02. at 19:03
I tell you what, There is one more vill of yours I really really want, so, stay with LFAH till I take it, then you can join my fan club [ally]MOZELY[/ally] :D

If you do that I won't take the other 8k+ vills you have.

randomrtard today at 14:06
definitley:)

Mozely today at 17:01
OK, nobles are on the way to that one. I shall mail the duke of my fan club and arrange an invite for you so as soon as the vill is nobled you get invited. :)
[/spoil]
[spoil]bang!
bang!
bang!
bang!
bang!
bang!
bang!
bang!
bang!
bang!
bang!
bang!
bang!
bang!
bang![/spoil]

Have you not seen the overall picture? [spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ACTIVE Ni
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LFAH XVI
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 352
Side 2: 298
Difference: 54

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,299,235
Side 2: 2,818,526
Difference: 480,709

image.php

[/spoil]
Can one not see that this is proof that our Kingdom can take on the masses?”

“Are you sure about this your majesty?”

“Let’s call a vote from those present, shall we? All those in favour?”

“Aye!!” “Aye!!” “Aye!!” “Aye!!”

As the clock stroke midnight for the twelfth time the ACTIVE council had agreed. It had been a long and weary month and Queen Elise, pseudoname Voltan, had barely shown a flicker of anxiousness. It was clear. War was inevitable.

ACTIVE/NI officially declare war on XVI/LFAH

wbyq1w.jpg

DeletedUser

I look forward to seeing this war in play as there are many strong tribes duking it out. Nothin' like a lot of blood 'n guts 'eh? I wish the best of luck to both sides and may the best tribe(s) win!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stellrogaius

:lol:Nice declaration:lol:
I would dearly love LFAH to get a kicking!

DeletedUser

No, Valk has a whole horde behind him. Plus the chicks here love him. Never get a chick upset... its a rule.

DeletedUser

Valk, I made the picture. It was when the other thread was made and you were the main one posting in it. Therefor you beat both of us. :p <3

Good going boys and girls, I wish you the best.

valk

Valk, I made the picture. It was when the other thread was made and you were the main one posting in it. Therefor you beat both of us. :p <3

Good going boys and girls, I wish you the best.

Thanks for the loaf head carl :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

As amusing as this is, it's BS.

Active/Ni attacked us, without declaring war BTW, well over 10 days ago, not yesterday. Nice revisionism, Active!

The lovely graph dysentary posted has been vigorously massaged until it too is BS. Anyone who wants to get a true picture of how the war has gone for Active needs to do the following:

1) Place XVI and LFAH on one side (we prefer Side 1)
2) Place Active and Ni on the other side.
3) To Side 2, add the following:
- The tribe H-R, allies of Active's who have attacked us and are being dealt with
- The players noobish idiot, deiity, and ghostjapan. These are all players who were in Active when they attacked us but have been knocked out and booted from their tribe since. Their vills are now mostly ours, and they are war casualties, despite their erstwhile tribemates trying to sweep them under the rug.
- Unfortunately, the player King Jude has deleted and his lost vills won't show up in the chart. He too was in Active when they attacked us and his vills were lost to us. Maybe add in 30-40 kills to our side to account for us knocking him out (he had more vills but I'd guess that's what we took before he deleted).
4) Then set the time period to "Last Month," as it has been over a week since Active attacked us.
5) Notice that the actual net loss for Active is around 250 vills. Add in another 35 or so for King Jude's demise and they're down almost 300 vills. Not very close.
6) But, yes, if you drop off all the players from your tribe who've been getting their butts kicked, you can pretend that you're only 54 vills down, instead of the correct count of almost 300.

Reply away. I likely won't see them as I rarely waste my time in here. Someone pointed this thread out so I took a look, discovered the misinformation, and thought I'd at least attempt to correct it.

Have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.