Declaration - It's Been A Long Time Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

HAHAHA

i second buffet's comments :lol:

quiet noob :icon_smile:
btw i left W36 - the war was painfully boring. after that circ that was sent out by XVI asking all members to launch 200 fakes minimum at me when they saw my account was active again, I got in the space of 24 hours 721 incomings :icon_rolleyes:

And that was from 8 players. By my logic, as one of them did reach about 200, that means that it took 7 players to send 521 fakes. Pretty poor - I'm too lazy to fight a war where neither side is putting in their all - no fun. See yaz :lol:

DeletedUser

quiet noob :icon_smile:
btw i left W36 - the war was painfully boring. after that circ that was sent out by XVI asking all members to launch 200 fakes minimum at me when they saw my account was active again, I got in the space of 24 hours 721 incomings :icon_rolleyes:

And that was from 8 players. By my logic, as one of them did reach about 200, that means that it took 7 players to send 521 fakes. Pretty poor - I'm too lazy to fight a war where neither side is putting in their all - no fun. See yaz :lol:

In Conclusion:

You got sent fakes;
You deduced from fakes that the other side arent worth fighting;
You're quiting because you don't think the war is moving.

My response, send you're nukes at the other side to get it moving eh?

Your our BUFFET

No one loves you because of that terribly ignorant post about shveik.

DeletedUser

Expecting somebody will be kicked out it an Alliance.. . and become defensive with their state.. . :)

DeletedUser

Can't take me on by yourself hunneh? :icon_sad:

Googly wubs me he knows he does...That naughty peon im going to have to spank you know :icon_razz:

Someone in XVI tried to take you on and got kicked for it :icon_eek:
And I am looking forwards to it Valkiebabe :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Stats anyone?:icon_twisted:
and why are some ACTIVE players moving tribes?:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

whoah this is loads of Offtopicness... very epic...

So what the war has become? or is there a war?

DeletedUser

War? There was a war here? And theres me thinking it was just a bit of musical chairs cyber style.

DeletedUser

War? There was a war here? And theres me thinking it was just a bit of musical chairs cyber style.

that is what i am asking :icon_twisted:

WHOA this is ON TOPIC

il say it now like i said in my post there :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Anyway

ACTIVE seem to be crumbling under pressure each time they kick a member and make reasonings to their demise :icon_redface:

and i would add yeah.

DeletedUser

il say it now like i said in my post there :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Anyway

ACTIVE seem to be crumbling under pressure each time they kick a member and make reasonings to their demise :icon_redface:

Valk, that excuse is pretty old. None of the accounts got kicked, they all left. Are ACTIVE making excuses to why they are leaving? No. Please get over it. <3 ya

Status
Not open for further replies.