Declaration - It's Been A Long Time Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

valk

Valk, that excuse is pretty old. None of the accounts got kicked, they all left. Are ACTIVE making excuses to why they are leaving? No. Please get over it. <3 ya

Get me a screenie carly and il drop it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Get me a screenie carly and il drop it :icon_wink:

I'm not on this world Valky.

Imnotu said:
Well.

Unless half of Active including the leaders coincedently went to [V] at roughly the same time.

Yes

The leading accounts in the tribe are still there

DeletedUser

It's a merge.

its a merge at a peak of a war they declared on.. wow these guys are awesome. :icon_twisted:

refugees rules... but i salute those who stayed on active tribe, wait they are only 4??
whew... more awesomeness :icon_twisted:

run players run :villagers:

MERGE IN WAR FTW!

DeletedUser

its a merge at a peak of a war they declared on.. wow these guys are awesome. :icon_twisted:

refugees rules... but i salute those who stayed on active tribe, wait they are only 4??
whew... more awesomeness :icon_twisted:

run players run :villagers:

MERGE IN WAR FTW!

Weren't you the player DEiity contacted once and agreed to leave LFAH and support ACTIVE? I could have sworn.....

Anyhow, yes a merge. A 17 member tribe against 100+ members, woo! What a war!

valk

Weren't you the player DEiity contacted once and agreed to leave LFAH and support ACTIVE? I could have sworn.....

Nice excuse :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LOLZ ANY NOOb knows that it was not the quantity that counts in war. always the quality of players and i say, we have our ups and down but never crumbled with a bang.

all i can say is, in Your DREAMS :p :icon_twisted:

you can say bad things but you can never conceal the fact that they TOOK refugees in the middle of a war and reason out while laying divim dead in the open.
GOOD JOB :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And you think we're refugees because?

Because generally a refugee is a tribe/player who trys and shakes the heat of attacks or war by joining a different - neutral tribe.

Well, that's what I've been told when people accuse me of being a refugee :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lolz.. .THE GREAT WIZZYDIZZY is now a REFUGEE?I mean the GREAT ACTIVE, ooppss some of them.. .

DeletedUser

Caveman has nike boots.

Back on topic before I get another infraction :icon_rolleyes:

So, the war still carrying on?

Your our BUFFET

Valk, I <3 you, but GET OUT HERE! :)

And majorproblem, you just dug yourself into a deep hole when you said, "It's the quality of the players." Now if you said that when the world first started when vets like shveik and savvy were in XVI, then your statement would have some truth, but now... HELL NO. It's not even funny, I can pick any random ACTIVE member and put them against 5 XVI members put together, and they would outplay them. Now if you think about ACTIVE having the same quality players as now, but have the same amount as XVI has, who do you think would win? XVI was having trouble fighting 18 members.... Now that's just sad... I think I made my point, hope everyone outside of XVI had a laugh, and the people in XVI then try making a comment to this that is actually relevant and understandable plox...

DeletedUser

Because generally a refugee is a tribe/player who trys and shakes the heat of attacks or war by joining a different - neutral tribe.

Well, that's what I've been told when people accuse me of being a refugee :icon_rolleyes:

Thats what I thought too. Who said we joined with V to escape from anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.