Declaration of Supremacy

DeletedUser

Oh so its TiGER. I would have cared more if someone would have told me that...wait...no i dont sorry my mistake...

DeletedUser

I have to hand it to you BH, I didn't think you had a good sense of humor. I was wrong ;)

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Oh so its TiGER. I would have cared more if someone would have told me that...wait...no i dont sorry my mistake...

Thank you for this valuable contribution to the thread. Please take this basket of cookies with a thank you note and a pat on the back. After such an event we can discuss the value of sarcasm in adding humour to what may be a serious situation, or in ridiculing and idea or event.

Now that is sarcasm. What you did was a very poor attempt at saying you don't care. Where actually, you just look the fool. Someone told me HD was supposed to be a tribe of those considering themselves w6 vets... I sincerely hope you're not one of them.

I have to hand it to you BH, I didn't think you had a good sense of humor. I was wrong ;)

Then you have not been thinking hard enough :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

wow i didnt know i could offend you by saying that...i thought general sarcasm was accepted in these forums. I dont care because before that supremacy thing started they were taking my original tribes members. I find it funny that you have your own little slaves now.

And no i do not hail from world six but from world 16. I dont really know where you got the idea that we were all from there I dont know. I have had to adapt as their leader since our two original leaders betrayed us to join AoE. Then the next set left. Maybe our original morals before were that but we have changed and at the moment its for the worst...

DeletedUser

wow i didnt know i could offend you by saying that...i thought general sarcasm was accepted in these forums. I dont care because before that supremacy thing started they were taking my original tribes members. I find it funny that you have your own little slaves now.

And no i do not hail from world six but from world 16. I dont really know where you got the idea that we were all from there I dont know. I have had to adapt as their leader since our two original leaders betrayed us to join AoE. Then the next set left. Maybe our original morals before were that but we have changed and at the moment its for the worst...

HD originally joined the world as a premade consisting of w6 vets. However, those vets are big and skilled in the late game as most of them have proved on w6, but I think most of them have been away from the starting game for to long because most of them fell behind in growth quickly and many got nobled.

And BH, I was thinking like a rock, is that hard enough:p

DeletedUser

A treacherer always a treacherer

First @ sellsword dont warn me i because give two hoots to it.I have not used any abusive language i just stated the facts.

And Mr./Miss Bloodhood (whatever you are) you just seemed to have taken a page off sarah palins book while mixing words to get a meaning. And you say that to be humour awesome!

I have met many players in this game who stand by their word and deliver. cheats like you can go and get instant points but not true respect and recognition and i am just letting you know that there are some very serious players in W54 who took offence in the way you delivered your treachery.

So even if you hide behind sarah palin or condoleeza rice in mixing words you will get counted mate very soon!

Start counting 1,2,3,4,..... :lol:

DeletedUser

He may have played with you with his words, but if you read it all carefully, it is just you misunderstanding the words, not him misusing them. He never said zombie would stop attacking you guys nor did he mean that. You just let yourself be fooled by a more experienced and articulate player by reading what you wanted to read, not what he said. It was just a simple joke, don't take to much offense to it, that won't help you anyway.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

Wow did you read my post? It was a joke about how poor your sarcasm was and offering my own. You really should understand sarcasm if your going to give it, especially when I then even tell you it's sarcasm just incase you didn't get it :icon_wink:

And Mr./Miss Bloodhood (whatever you are) you just seemed to have taken a page off sarah palins book while mixing words to get a meaning. And you say that to be humour awesome!

I have met many players in this game who stand by their word and deliver. cheats like you can go and get instant points but not true respect and recognition and i am just letting you know that there are some very serious players in W54 who took offence in the way you delivered your treachery.

So even if you hide behind sarah palin or condoleeza rice in mixing words you will get counted mate very soon!

Start counting 1,2,3,4,..... :lol:

Cheat? I actually take offense. Look back at my comment, I very clearly outlined what I meant. I didn't actually even mean to somehow trick you like you imply. You've still not once managed to use any proof for that accusation. I even posted the mail so that others could make their mind out. What have you done? Told me I am treacherous and a cheat. If we are looking for those with poor morals we have to look nowhere but to yourself.

DeletedUser

ok im just grasping this so called sarcasm....was that it^^^^
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Guys Grow Up, stop being the yes man for some noob tribe which suddenly attained famousness. just because their leaders are articulate does not mean you need to lick their footprints. get hold of their neck and bring them down to real life. Because this guys show their character here and am sure they don the same hats of cheats in real life too.

And inside of inside they have the fear of being called cheats in public because they do it without any inhibition of their own character.

And to those tribe currently allied with this treacherous villains, my sympathy goes out to you all. just keep waiting for their articulate words to sting you when you are sleeping.

Amen!

DeletedUser95858

Guys Grow Up, stop being the yes man for some noob tribe which suddenly attained famousness. just because their leaders are articulate does not mean you need to lick their footprints. get hold of their neck and bring them down to real life. Because this guys show their character here and am sure they don the same hats of cheats in real life too.

And inside of inside they have the fear of being called cheats in public because they do it without any inhibition of their own character.

And to those tribe currently allied with this treacherous villains, my sympathy goes out to you all. just keep waiting for their articulate words to sting you when you are sleeping.

Amen!

Just repeat my Siggy a couple times and the Butt Hurtedness goes away. I'll even give you a lolly the next time I go to the drive-through to pick up your Rx Sleeping pills because of the trauma suffered.

You were Pwned by an aspect of the game that is commonplace.

Wash Your hands for 20-30 seconds in hot water... THEN... Place them gently over your face with your eyes open... And then :icon_eek:....

Now go away... You bore me. And I'm not even in Zombie!

DeletedUser

Just repeat my Siggy a couple times and the Butt Hurtedness goes away. I'll even give you a lolly the next time I go to the drive-through to pick up your Rx Sleeping pills because of the trauma suffered.

You were Pwned by an aspect of the game that is commonplace.

Wash Your hands for 20-30 seconds in hot water... THEN... Place them gently over your face with your eyes open... And then :icon_eek:....

Now go away... You bore me. And I'm not even in Zombie!

I really dont care on what you think about me as this is my opinion subscribe it to it or not you already wrote few lines on it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95858

I really dont care on what you think about me as this is my opinion subscribe it to it or not you already wrote few lines on it :icon_rolleyes:

The reality is you are butt hurt... You are a sore loser... and the pain you are feeling has caused you to feel violated... even a little dirty.

BUT... You should be tipping your cap and slapping yourself for not seeing the writing on the wall...

DeletedUser

The reality is you are butt hurt... You are a sore loser... and the pain you are feeling has caused you to feel violated... even a little dirty.

BUT... You should be tipping your cap and slapping yourself for not seeing the writing on the wall...

Are you a sadist

DeletedUser

this is getting into petty name calling now.

@TAG: Maybe you should have stopped to think before you declared ZOMBIE as your overlords. If they are your overlords what are the chances that they will still be attacking you? Very high. The fact is that this has happened only a few times in this game and noone has set down any definite rules about overlordness. I say ZOMBIE did a good job in doing that. They are not cheating but out-skilling. Next tiime you lot need to stand up and fight like men. Because right now your in a situation which you aint gonna get out of easily.

@ZOMBIE: You are not cheats just good with words :)
And if they cant understand your articulate words then tell them to use a dictionary

Sellsword

Guys Grow Up, stop being the yes man for some noob tribe which suddenly attained famousness. just because their leaders are articulate does not mean you need to lick their footprints. (...)

To gain entry to Zombie, it is not mandatory to lick my feet, nor would I stoop to such degrading demands. It is, however, mandatory to write poems for me, and some people do so wth gusto and even sophistication. Given the lack of enthusiasm for propaganda in your post, I think I have one that fits you perfectly:

the top captain said:
4.A funny poem:I am a DOG
And you are a FLOWER
I lift my LEG UP
And give you a SHOWER.

DeletedUser

Analyst, do not disparage my tribe because you misunderstood words that were clearly never meant to be taken seriously. If you are still mad, then do something about it. However, keep in mind how kind I have been to you and the former members of R-BT in the past.