WAR :DECLARATION: OF :WAR-AGAINST: 'TRIBE' 'NBD'(No Big Deal;Neurogenic Bowel Dysfunction;Nervous Break Down;Nothing But Drama;)

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Some in NBD replied to Meti. Isnt that right Dippy?

Then Riot has to start looking over their shoulder. What did you expect?

lol so Riot! got paranoid and hit first haha got it :p
The only response NBD gave me was that they will only war DT and nothing else. They truly wanted to stay out of our war.
It looks like your spies had false information I wonder where they got that information from.
Being a little paranoid is part of a great tw players personality which helps them predict things, but being too paranoid makes you an unstable player.
Now we know which type riot members are :p

offf.jpg

The cat goes mew, the dog goes wuff and Riot! goes:

p.s. I am not including Nam members in the statement above

Last edited:

Dippy

Reaction score
Riot saved NBD butts against Error. Some in NBD replied to Meti.

Isnt that right Dippy?

Dippy next world change the name to ABD. Always Back Down.
A good example of you backstabbing another tribe, good job. Again we didn’t ask you to save us, we were happy about it and it worked out for both groups but don’t pretend that you would have done so well if error weren’t focused so heavily on us and you didn’t have spies everywhere.....

we never spoke to meti, Nova was in discord with him but we never wanted to fight with them. On multiple occasions we were asked, on multiple occasions we declined.

Good job on you guys twice making a joke I had already made... it seems you guys didn’t spend enough time reading with all your excitement at getting easy villages :D

again I want to point out it doesn’t matter now... whatever happened, NBD folded, riot wins the world, let’s leave it all till the next no hauls ;)

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
NAM wouldnt be NAM without all the w77 NAM guys, chris and kurtis being twats are still a massive part of NAM, just like Sam.

No Sam = No Real Nam. It is as simple as that. Don't confuse this with chris and kurtis, as well as Ara, not being important parts but Sam is the most important component without who Nam doesn't even exist.

we never spoke to meti, Nova was in discord with him but we never wanted to fight with them. On multiple occasions we were asked, on multiple occasions we declined.

This is true, I have never spoken to Dippy and as for Nova he refused to join the war saying that they wanted to fight a fair fight with DT.
So much for their fair DT war :( I hope you have better luck Next world NBD.

Deleted User - 11365688

" After we declared NBD literally admitted to us they was going to hit us later in the world, so this was nothing but a brilliant bit play by Riot to prevent a surprise attack and you can all stop crying like little bitches because you got completely outplayed by better players and better leadership The fact is riot are going to win this world because all of you knew the moment we hit you wasn’t good enough to win and either quit or set up your accounts to defend for a few days for pride. Bring back tribes from other servers who actually gave us a good fight on previous worlds. We need more of those and less of you wimps "

Deleted User - 11365688

No Sam = No Real Nam. It is as simple as that. Don't confuse this with chris and kurtis, as well as Ara, not being important parts but Sam is the most important component without who Nam doesn't even exist.

This is true, I have never spoken to Dippy and as for Nova he refused to join the war saying that they wanted to fight a fair fight with DT.
So much for their fair DT war :( I hope you have better luck Next world NBD.

its funny, because sam advised against hitting error early and focus on taking our K and the west of the world and not take risks, instead we rushed in and took on rank 1 and then doh, clearly we're the most competent

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
" After we declared NBD literally admitted to us they was going to hit us later in the world, so this was nothing but a brilliant bit play by Riot to prevent a surprise attack and you can all stop crying like little bitches because you got completely outplayed by better players and better leadership The fact is riot are going to win this world because all of you knew the moment we hit you wasn’t good enough to win and either quit or set up your accounts to defend for a few days for pride. Bring back tribes from other servers who actually gave us a good fight on previous worlds. We need more of those and less of you wimps "

People nowadays call this strategy if you didn't know xD
backstab backstab backstab and pretend to be the honorable one by just blaming your enemy for anything you can, sometimes even made up trolling stuff :D

How to "Completely outplay your opponents by Riot:

Step 1
backstab backstab backstab

So then when Riot did backstab them and break the 24 hour agreement it was a bigger betrayal because by then NBD trusted them

Step 2
and pretend to be the honorable one

After we declared NBD literally admitted to us they was going to hit us later

Step 3
just blaming your enemy for anything you can

this was nothing but a brilliant bit play by Riot to prevent a surprise attack

Step 4
sometimes even made up trolling stuff

you can all stop crying like little bitches because you got completely outplayed by better players and better leadership

End result
People nowadays call this strategy if you didn't know xD
I know these guys too well :p

Last edited:

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
its funny, because sam advised against hitting error early and focus on taking our K and the west of the world and not take risks, instead we rushed in and took on rank 1 and then doh, clearly we're the most competent

Wait did you just call Sam incompetent compared to you :O
I hope that was sarcasm lost in translation xD

sniperhawk7

blocked
Reaction score
A good example of you backstabbing another tribe, good job. Again we didn’t ask you to save us, we were happy about it and it worked out for both groups but don’t pretend that you would have done so well if error weren’t focused so heavily on us and you didn’t have spies everywhere.....

Good job on you guys twice making a joke I had already made... it seems you guys didn’t spend enough time reading with all your excitement at getting easy villages :D

again I want to point out it doesn’t matter now... whatever happened, NBD folded, riot wins the world, let’s leave it all till the next no hauls ;)

what a post^^ ive not logged for a while now but this dippy guy is wonderful

meti you talk about kurtis, chris, ara and sam but i was original duke w83 the first world u joined us in, could atleast mention me(

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
CRYCRYCRYCRYCRY

Man if only you would have spent 1% of all this time crying on externals to actually fight maybe u would have actually learned something.
I mean seriously tho, "Never back down".... Goes on delete before the first attack even lands... What a meme

sweetmisery

Reaction score
The only Nam I recognize is one lead by Sam. Anything else is fake. (sorry Chris and Kurtis you guys are awesome too, but there is no Nam without Sam. We experienced that in w83).

We are all here because of Sams call <3 I am glad he brought a lot of us together again. You have no idea who or what NAM is. Meti we are Nam.

Last edited: