WAR :DECLARATION: OF :WAR-AGAINST: 'TRIBE' 'NBD'(No Big Deal;Neurogenic Bowel Dysfunction;Nervous Break Down;Nothing But Drama;)

Supernova

Reaction score
SatEllite, I appreciate that you're coming across a whole lot more reasonable than your duke. I've also appreciated your fakes - despite being so far backline as you say :D But (perhaps unsurprisingly) I'm gonna have to agree with Turtle & Dippy here. You guys declared war on us as a surprise. Your academy tribe had villages in our territory, if you'd had the foresight you could've pre-stacked, or even brought them into the main tribe for that. As you say, there are many players far on the backline (myself included - it's tough dealing with 40-45 hour round trip nukes!) that I'm sure you could've swapped with to ensure proper support. You didn't do that, so we nabbed some villages in our territory before they became a problem. I think it's unfair of you to discount that. Sure, they were from a smaller player. But they were still under your umbrella of a tribe, and they were in our territory.

Between Farm U & DT, there are 5 tribes in total. Obviously, the quality of some of the players aren't up to scratch. Hell, for whatever reason the tribe D.T. hasn't even been invited (or just not accepted?) the main war dec you guys did, so we had to declare on them separately. But if you don't want them to count, don't have them in your tribe. If anything, inactivity/non-participation of approx 50% of your players as you are claiming reflects more poorly upon your tribe than just accepting you lost a few villages due to not pre-emptively stacking a smaller member.

Deleted User - 11570156

One player excluded from those stats has lost 6 villages, he was from an academy tribe, so couldn't get any real D from people 'participating' in the war. Having 24k points on the front line against ~6mil points that was never going to survive. So if we subtract those 6 vils which were basically free, then your only up 21-19 currently.

if these same players capped a villa from us you would chose to include them in the stats. Yet because they haven't and have actually lost villas you exclude them. How is this not misuse of statistics?

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Osama? No comment on the OP on me? No comment on the past 12 hours for your tribe? We know you're here, talk to us. We love you. We're just here to share our love. This is a safe space, you can be open here. You wanted this, it's why you declared war, right?

Deleted User - 769122

I have read these new concerns and the solution seems a simple one, if they are not participating in the war they should leave the tribe and all join a tribe separate from the ones at war, that will fix the stats issue, then you merge all the active ones into active tribes in the war and problem solved. The only problem I see is NBD may not let them live as they were part of the original war declaration (which happens, after all I think Error attempted this, and we all know how Rise ended up as well) but this way they won't muddle up your war stats.

Course the disadvantage is they can't send any support either due to not being in the same tribe but if they are not participating that shouldn't cause any real issue there.

A side note, I know war is a scary thing for those who never really fought in a war, and I personally went and looked at point growth between the 5 tribes and I found 3 that had no point growth, out of 46 that is 43 active members gaining points (I didn't count the ones we know that are active, sending fakes and attacks but losing villages so losing points), if they are not participating then they are using the tribe to hide in for safety and not contributing, I'd say kick and noble them out personally ... and remind the others that barbs are not the ones your at war with, it is embarrassing to see the war update when half your war caps are barbs and not on your war target that you declared on.

Side 1:
Tribes: NBD
Side 2:
Tribes: FARM U, FARM-U, DT, DT!, D.T.

Timeframe: 15/06/2020 00:00:00 to 19/06/2020 18:32:14

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 172
Difference: 94

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 23
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 379,775
Difference: 113,785

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 187,273
Difference: 86,791

chart

Supernova

Reaction score
It's been a busy 24 hours! FARM U & DT had a joint op landing around 6am ST without any caps, whilst we've been starting to make progress in caps - particularly from FARM U. Osama continues to be missing from the externals - perhaps he's hiding in Pakistan like his namesake was? Either way, NBD prays for his quick return.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DT, DT!, D.T., FARM U, FARM-U

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1:
Side 2: 7
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 50,662
Difference: 110,797

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DT, DT!, D.T., FARM U, FARM-U

Timeframe: 15/06/2020 00:00:00 to 20/06/2020 00:30:29

Side 1:
Side 2: 25
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 200,751
Difference: 121,277

chart

Overall, NBD's lead in caps continues to increase :D

Deleted User - 769122

It's been a busy 24 hours! FARM U & DT had a joint op landing around 6am ST without any caps, whilst we've been starting to make progress in caps - particularly from FARM U. Osama continues to be missing from the externals - perhaps he's hiding in Pakistan like his namesake was? Either way, NBD prays for his quick return.

Overall, NBD's lead in caps continues to increase :D

Still nothing, I think you've broken the poor dear, and last night with the servers all wonky and stuff and I see .... oh, that is a lot of nobles flying, it's nice to see this finally start to kick off

Dippy

Reaction score
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DT, DT!, FARM U, FARM-U

Timeframe: 15/06/2020 00:00:00 to 21/06/2020 02:47:28

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 212
Difference: 88

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 29
Difference: 45

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 498,795
Difference: 318,907

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 228,762
Difference: 300,890

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 38
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 5
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 108,314
Difference: 134,830

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 34,131
Difference: 209,013

chart

Things have taken a big change over the last 24hrs as Osama predicted.... so well done on that (have you considered getting into fortune telling?)

Deleted User - 769122

Things have taken a big change over the last 24hrs as Osama predicted.... so well done on that (have you considered getting into fortune telling?)

Now there are some nice stats, it looks like 1 side is taking the war seriously but the other side is just failing to represent, if they are just going to give villages away I'll take some, that freeze up or what ever it was last night cost me capping a nice village for a few hours, should I move up there and join you NBD boys, wouldn't wanna step in on all your fun

Talli56

Reaction score
what a bunch of noobs
well. im always looking for members to join my explicit club

next video being released is NBD deep throats Farm u.

Message me for private link

Osama bin Farmin

Reaction score
SEEMS-LIKE-YOU-MISSED-ME

*You know when you buy a bag of grapes there is one dead one? that is the one you are feasting on right now, the hunger has consequences&

Deleted User - 11570156

SEEMS-LIKE-YOU-MISSED-ME

*You know when you buy a bag of grapes there is one dead one? that is the one you are feasting on right now, the hunger has consequences&

Pretty believable that it took him a full 3 days to come up with this one.

Dippy

Reaction score
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 15/06/2020 00:00:00 to 22/06/2020 02:08:09

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 254
Difference: 90

chart