Declaration of war!

DeletedUser92671

had certain things not happened and BH still be fighting fit, i still dont think this war would have moved much,
TITANs are the proud meatshield, we enjoy sitting her with thousands of incomings, gives us something to do,
so whilst we do that, np do there thing a nuke the living hell out of everything in site and noble. lol

only reason BH have a clear diminishment (if thats a word) now is because they have become so inactive with various things, that now TITANs have been cleared of incomings and can help with np,

i still have great respect for all tribes involved, regardless of their current, unfortunate, positions.

Reece

DeletedUser

Ouch! Not a great reading for an old member of BoS. Congrats to np for the good job.

DeletedUser

These days we suck...... :icon_biggrin:

But; soon i'll be having a marvelous holiday, not being able to come online because i'm going to Portugal for over a week.

LOL, we've done (much) better indeed, but since the leaving of Kfolmer and the death of Sonny a lot of the "old" members have decided to quit. I've been thinking about this also a few times but still around.... Just need a good battle-buddy.

DeletedUser92671

you've been getting a few new account holders in, which is good if they can keep it up,
i imagine its awful being surrounded by dropping players who arent even there :/

but i guess you just have to to stick with it and give our side the fight of our life before you go!

DeletedUser45512

Well as one of these ''new account owners'' i can say that we are noobs so please come and meet us in the K8's and so on
this war seems to be deadlocked with Titans/Np pushing up north and us pushing in and around K26
What you must understand is that yes you may be nobling out some of our frontline players but (no offence to these players on the frontline as they are doing a brilliant job) you have yet to reach the area where we have a higher concentration of active and good players who know what to do and how to do it. When you reach this area (if you ever do) then this war will slow up and we may begin pushing you back again again no offence to the the active people on the fronts who are holding their own and fighting well and i salute you for it

this is just my opinion on the matters so it cannot all be considered as fact, but from what i have seen it is pretty accurate

DeletedUser

Waiting for your enemy to destroy everything in their path until they reach you is not exactly a good strategy. It does explain the stats though.

*np* and TITANS are massively taking villages from The Brotherhood, I don't see any deadlock ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: *np* *np*A TITANS

Side 2:
Tribes: BoS BoK

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,341
Side 2: 98
Difference: 1,243

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,300,668
Side 2: 930,694
Difference: 11,369,974

chart

DeletedUser45512

letting them waste their nobles on the noobs and inactives so the better and more experience and active players can regroup before launching a counter attack sounds like pretty good tactics to me ?? Or do you think that we can somehow stack these inactives and also our vills. Also how many of those conquers do you reckon are against the inactives or the barbs that i nobled in your K's with my fail supporting skills?? I'd give you about 100-350

DeletedUser

ahahaha you cannot cure stupid. i love that quote. so your rational fred is very irrational as basically everyone on pnp will agree except yourself of course.

math time!

say just for simplicity sake i shall leave this hypothetical numbers

titans have 1000 villages
bh has 1000 villages- 500 of those villages are inactives......250 are "less skilled" players leaving you with 250 villages of skilled players....

titans take the 500 inactives...now have 1500 villages....bh has 500.....
titans take the "less skilled" players villages
titans now have 1750.....bh has 250......

now lets find a semi good ratio def to off say what 2:1 or 3:1?

2:1 titans have (im lazy and didnt bust out my calculator) 1100 ish villages of def. and 650 ish of off.

bh has 180 ish def and 70 ish off villages. regardless of being a good player or not the numbers are hugely not in your favour...as well you seem to be ignorant of the skill of the titans players approaching your front doorstep.

oh ya and i almost forgot about np hahaha all those backline nukes they have....ya they have made several skilled players quit. (one of the factors anyways) 180 villages of defense can only stop so many attacks :)

But if you wish to raise the hackels on your back and spit like a cornered gerbil than by all mean do so. but when there is a circle around your last remaining villages and you cry about losing please remember your post :)

DeletedUser

letting them waste their nobles on the noobs and inactives so the better and more experience and active players can regroup before launching a counter attack sounds like pretty good tactics to me ?? Or do you think that we can somehow stack these inactives and also our vills. Also how many of those conquers do you reckon are against the inactives or the barbs that i nobled in your K's with my fail supporting skills?? I'd give you about 100-350

wasting nobles not. just another village of off or def. more nobles can be created. i have done it once or twice before actually. a truly amazing feat. i would like to share with you my secrets but i am afraid that it is something i simply cannot convey in mortal words......./me paramagician...win :)

DeletedUser

Well as one of these ''new account owners'' i can say that we are noobs so please come and meet us in the K8's and so on
this war seems to be deadlocked with Titans/Np pushing up north and us pushing in and around K26
What you must understand is that yes you may be nobling out some of our frontline players but (no offence to these players on the frontline as they are doing a brilliant job) you have yet to reach the area where we have a higher concentration of active and good players who know what to do and how to do it. When you reach this area (if you ever do) then this war will slow up and we may begin pushing you back again again no offence to the the active people on the fronts who are holding their own and fighting well and i salute you for it

It's a paradox. The active and good players are always trying to concentrate on the frontlines. Otherwise, they wouldn't be called "active" and "good" at the same time (maybe "good but currently inactive" or "active, but harmless").

Let me show you what you're doing: you're playing solo, letting your frontliners dying because you're only trying to fortify your own positions behind their lines thus sacrificing them under the always good-sounding phrase of saving yourself. This will ultimately destroy you on the same way when people behind you will sacrifice you for their own interests.

Take a look at the Corridor and compare their situation to the ones' on your frontline. That's what you're seeing there is the other path which is way too far from your understanding (and way late for you to understand now).

letting them waste their nobles on the noobs and inactives so the better and more experience and active players can regroup before launching a counter attack sounds like pretty good tactics to me

Letting them to get closer and having more and more villages (closer and closer) to dedicate to their goal sounds like a pretty good tactics to me too. The difference that I'm sitting on the other side of the table.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MM , you need to write a book. you MUST. I shall copy your comment for further leadership adventures on W69.

Fred, like you said,you are noobs. Please focus on playing, you're making BH look bad.

Also, just for the sake of doing something for BoS, does anyone need a coplayer?

Bazz69

this is just my opinion on the matters so it cannot all be considered as fact, but from what i have seen it is pretty accurate

Lol your a funny guy thanks for making us chuckle :icon_redface:

DeletedUser45512

You must understand that i am just to be frank bs'ing as i felt that i needed to get known on the forum as an idiot for ig purposes
to be honest all that i have said is pure Bs as i have no idea what the Bh are planning apart from the winning of the war.

DeletedUser92671

i would like you to take a moment, to change thread, and see the updating maps,
now see the Tribe Dominance map for K08,
or better still, go to TW, rankings - continent tribes - K08

*np* are ahead by almost double BoK who are in second with 2.5M
then TITANS with 1.9M
then embarassingly for you, BoS arent even under neath TITANs, a one man band tribe are, who by the way, that one man band has been nobling your tribe for some time now, and you havnt even noticed it...
BoS are down to 1.5M or so now,
i have 12 villages in K08 personally, i have no nukes, just one half nuke, and one train,
with that i have managed to take 8 of your villages...

now come back to this thread and tell me,
where are these amazingly god like account holders in the K08s??
ive been searching? in an hour ill be in K17, maybe there are some there too? :S

point proven me thinks :icon_eek:

DeletedUser45512

Right first of all read my last post in this thread

also if you look at my wordings
'come join us in the K8's' This is pluralised so it is not just one K but in fact means K8/18/28/38 etc etc

also regarding the one man tribe that is nobling us how do you know we have not noticed him how do you know we are not taking steps to prevent this and remove him in the coming days you dont so please read the posts fully before commenting

DeletedUser

You must understand that i am just to be frank bs'ing as i felt that i needed to get known on the forum as an idiot for ig purposes
to be honest all that i have said is pure Bs as i have no idea what the Bh are planning apart from the winning of the war.

Once again, it's a nonsense. If you 'wanted to be known on the forum as an idiot for ig purposes' this would be the last you forge as an excuse. You'd be just sit back and would be very proud that your plan has worked really great.

In regards of 'i have no idea what the Bh are planning', that might be true, however it's totally irrelevant since like you told, 'this is just my opinion on the matters so it cannot all be considered as fact, but from what i have seen it is pretty accurate'.

Can't wait to see the famous "someone hacked my profile and posted those" excuse.

DeletedUser92671

also regarding the one man tribe that is nobling us how do you know we have not noticed him how do you know we are not taking steps to prevent this and remove him in the coming days you dont so please read the posts fully before commenting

4 months since he started taking vills,
think you need to speed up a bit if you are planning against him.

DeletedUser

Tbh, I would be really surprised if the BH turned the war around now but good luck all the same. The BH has never been consistantly been up in the stats against np so there is no evidence they are capable of doing it. Getting new players into old accounts is a step in the right direction but will it be to little to late?

Also. Check this map and compare it to todays map and you'll see this is anything but a deadlock

Arlington's Map

DeletedUser45512

Can't wait to see the famous "someone hacked my profile and posted those" excuse.

dont worry i have used that before if you want me to link the thread i will be willing too
and tbh i dont know you you dont me that is fine however your reputation preecedes you and i do not wish to pick a quarrel with anyone here but does it really matter if i came on here and made myself look like a prick? If it does i aplogise but it does not bother me in the slightest and i have already gained incomings from people saying they read this so i am happy there