Declaration of war!

DeletedUser

I guess I can't help. I can barely remember a time when this statement might have been true at all... ;)

Well you haven't fought BoS, while all the real players were here.. Tiberius, Dodong, Syphlex, Kfollmer and others. We lost the war to real life and inactivity and sequently started losing to enemies :)

DeletedUser

Well you haven't fought BoS, while all the real players were here.. Tiberius, Dodong, Syphlex, Kfollmer and others. We lost the war to real life and inactivity and sequently started losing to enemies :)

Yeah, RL is the only player which has ever truly defeated anyone in Tribalwars. Funny, I always thought we are all living in the same RL and as such, are statistically facing with about the same issues or challenges about it. In case of a family tribe, like BH, which was having several tribes worth of players as it's membership pool, I'd think RL should just have less effects than, say, on a typical standalone tribe...

Strange.

Why don't you simply say that BH has been a top tribe. That's, at least, true.

DeletedUser33413

To be fair the brotherhood has had some really good players, its just they never really all played at the same time as each other and frankly the no barb rule killed you (us, i was in there at that time) as you just didnt have enough troops to send to the frontlines.

DeletedUser

Funny, I always thought we are all living in the same RL and as such, are statistically facing with about the same issues or challenges about it.

You can't be serious on this one, can you? :)

I mean we are people, that's what makes us different. Our lives aren't the same by far, of course if you dont think about life as breathing and sex. That might make it pretty much the same, but.. (yes, i know, there is no higher meaning in life..) :lol:

To be fair the brotherhood has had some really good players, its just they never really all played at the same time as each other and frankly the no barb rule killed you (us, i was in there at that time) as you just didnt have enough troops to send to the frontlines.

There was a short period of time when BH was doing well, it was a period before Dodong quit. This event, (BH mascot leave) IMO was the start of the downfall. At least when I look back I pretty much see it like that.. After Alvin - Kris, Dan & Cecil left with many others..
Of course people in *np* will disagree that we didn't share a front back then, however I honestly believe that it would at least be an even fight. Though it's only an assumption so let's not get into that much ;)

As for myself, I had a break from w17, keeping my account alive but yet not (without premmy so no coin minting, just freezed, logged in once a week or so) for like 10 months, idk.. Probably I missed the barb-ban period too :D
I got back, but everything was different, new players under the so familiar account names, different chats, it just didn't attract as much as it did before. I guess that after inactivity, lack of dedication, time and will were the reasons to leave w17 :icon_neutral:

Btw, I'm curious, will there be a war for the world conquest or will it end happily ever after.. like all 3 tribes hugging or something, enormous merge and inactive cleaning after ? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You can't be serious on this one, can you? :)

I mean we are people, that's what makes us different. Our lives aren't the same by far, of course if you dont think about life as breathing and sex. That might make it pretty much the same, but.. (yes, i know, there is no higher meaning in life..) :lol:

I'm pretty sure that you could actually understand the statement if you'd like. After all, it isn't rocket science to assume other people are all having their RL difficulties (and those are probably statistically evened out), and it isn't like a divine intervention specifically targeting the poor BH players.

There was a short period of time when BH was doing well, it was a period before Dodong quit. This event, (BH mascot leave) IMO was the start of the downfall.

I don't think that a 'best tribe' should rely on a single (even if excellent) player's presence. Then you might have had a very good member, but if a single person can have so much impact on it, then as a tribe, BH has unfortunately failed.

DeletedUser33413

I guess the real reason the Bh has been falling is because of NP.

However NP would not have been such a large problem had the BH done certain things differently - at least those are my thoughts, not explained fully i admit but i cant be bothered to go into detail as to why i think the BH has not done as well as it could have done.

DeletedUser

I know im new here, and never posted on this world until now, but i was in BoS for while, and ive got to say Np sure do put up a really good fight, BH was getting hammered, doesnt help when no one is helping each other, and theres so much inactivity, hence why i moved to Np ( im the new Dodong btw ).

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that you could actually understand the statement if you'd like. After all, it isn't rocket science to assume other people are all having their RL difficulties (and those are probably statistically evened out), and it isn't like a divine intervention specifically targeting the poor BH players.

I don't think that a 'best tribe' should rely on a single (even if excellent) player's presence. Then you might have had a very good member, but if a single person can have so much impact on it, then as a tribe, BH has unfortunately failed.

Every tribe loses people to RL it was the type of players, where they were located and the timing of them leaving that created a perfect storm of suck. Dodong and kris were highly active, highly aggressive players and they left along with cliniev, bubba crusher, wif and a couple others all at around the same time. This left huge accounts on the front line that needed to be baby sat until we could get new owners. Np did a hell of a job pounding the hell out of them, I along with others spent many hours tagging and rebuilding. When losing arguably the top player in the game (dodong), and then losing the next top player in your tribe (kfollmer) it is a giant bag of hell to overcome. We did get other owners for dodong who did a hell of a job with the account but it became a revolving door.

Divine intervention did take the glue of the BH away in Sonny. Not saying things would be different today as things were coming undone around that time but that was a huge blow.

I think that along with BA one thing NP have had is a strong leadership that has stayed intact the whole time. That is huge imo in a game like this.

Anyway I have generally liked all the NP and Titans players I have talked too. Like every tribe they have some nub players that never really got tested as they were on us like spider monkeys. This caused BH players to become less aggressive, which in turned allowed NP to send more nukes, which in turned made other players turtle, ect.

I just need to string together a 30 kill streak so i can drop a nuke. :)

DeletedUser

Every tribe loses people to RL it was the type of players, where they were located and the timing of them leaving that created a perfect storm of suck. Dodong and kris were highly active, highly aggressive players and they left along with cliniev, bubba crusher, wif and a couple others all at around the same time. This left huge accounts on the front line that needed to be baby sat until we could get new owners. Np did a hell of a job pounding the hell out of them, I along with others spent many hours tagging and rebuilding. When losing arguably the top player in the game (dodong), and then losing the next top player in your tribe (kfollmer) it is a giant bag of hell to overcome. We did get other owners for dodong who did a hell of a job with the account but it became a revolving door.

Divine intervention did take the glue of the BH away in Sonny. Not saying things would be different today as things were coming undone around that time but that was a huge blow.

I think that along with BA one thing NP have had is a strong leadership that has stayed intact the whole time. That is huge imo in a game like this.

Anyway I have generally liked all the NP and Titans players I have talked too. Like every tribe they have some nub players that never really got tested as they were on us like spider monkeys. This caused BH players to become less aggressive, which in turned allowed NP to send more nukes, which in turned made other players turtle, ect.

I just need to string together a 30 kill streak so i can drop a nuke. :)

Not even a mention of me in there as one of the good players.... I am saddened and feeling a deep gash there ;) Also my actions I am sure hastened the moral drop in recent times hahaha. I have it on good word that several members of BOs actually hate me nowlol

DeletedUser

I do not think anyone hates you like in RL, but as a TW player you can suck it. :)

Also you never left. You just helped the enemy instead of all the players that helped you. But hey it is your account and you can do with it what you want with it.

DeletedUser

You really act like a robot, MM. The point I'm making is that you can't just think about people's real lives in statistic aspect. I mean, I don't know what about you guys, but I don't feel as a statistic unit, therefore I can't treat myself as one. Moreover, I was talking about particular events when particular people quit.

You don't even bother to read. And if you did read, then you just read what you want to read. I was talking about a PERIOD of time, BEFORE dodong quit. I wasn't making point of how great Dodong Praning was, though he is a cool guy; I was making a point that at that period of time BH was a strong, working war machine - the title which it had for a pretty long time. It wasn't for no reason.

I guess the real reason the Bh has been falling is because of NP.
Can't disagree with that one mate :) After all, they are the ones winning now. I won't quote the other part, but I agree that there should have been some things done differently.

Btw, what about the final war? Are the remaining gang will just hug with each other, or make a big nice fight fun to watch? :)

DeletedUser

Not even a mention of me in there as one of the good players.... I am saddened and feeling a deep gash there ;) Also my actions I am sure hastened the moral drop in recent times hahaha. I have it on good word that several members of BOs actually hate me nowlol

I was dissapointed on what you did back then, but oh well :icon_rolleyes: you did pretty much the same as man95000 did and I pretty much think of you two the same. Btw, i think you hate each other, right? :lol:

Oh and I forgot to mention other 2 elements that were crucial: Bubba Crusher (bambammer) & Sonny. Bubba Crusher was one of the strongest fighters I've actually met in the later game phase. Sonny - he was the great leader that came with inspiration. Even though, sometimes he lacked some ingame skills or knowledge, but it was well compensated with his heart.

DeletedUser

I do not think anyone hates you like in RL, but as a TW player you can suck it. :)

Also you never left. You just helped the enemy instead of all the players that helped you. But hey it is your account and you can do with it what you want with it.

The players who helped me all quit prior to me doing anything...one of the main reasons for leaving......as well I know there are hard feelings but all is fair in love and war. This game is no different. RL is also comparable....sides betray...sell secrets...spy....lie...steal etc etc etc. TW wise I am fairly certain that a few of these hating players are just jealous....seeing the end and knowing the end is bleak....well morale drops rapidly......Just want to share a letter I received today that I know was posted on your forums.......

Here's what I'm posting, enjoy.

This is the original "tachys fwend", past duke of BoK. I came back a few weeks ago, because I got an email saying my account missed me. I decided to check on the account I gave to the tribe rather than deleting when I lost interest in the game about a year ago. I was saddened to see my 6.5 million point account was at one village. Interesting because once you reach a certain point level it's almost impossible to rim a player, but between the internal noblers and np I see it's possible.

I'm leaving the tribe. This is not the BoS or BoK I knew while Duke. I can't even get someone sitting an inactive account to clear villages for me. I'm a fairly independant player so that's all I asked for. I wanted to build back up so I could help the tribe. Sure I was told that would happen, but it didn't. My window of opportunity closed due to dragging feet. I was offered an account, but it's hard to give up this name. When I asked for one that was when dodong went over, and so now it's been a week with no reply. At this point, I don't one and I don't want to be a part of BoS. If you have a big account and get tired of playing you might as well delete it, because you can see what the leadership did with my account and Dodong's.

From the forums you guys appear to have given up already. I don't want my account to meet it's end as a part of what this tribe has become. I won't wish you guys good luck, but rather a more fitting Rest in Peace. I will spend the rest of what I have of this game beside Tachycardic, the only player willing to do anything for an old tired campaigner who returned to a broken empire. If it weren't for him clearing a barb for me, I'd have been rimmed already. I'm glad I didn't place all my trust in our new leadership, because I see where that would have gotten me.

"tachys fwend"

I have a couple more........poor Bh......errrr minus BoK and BoC :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Wow we were hesitant to give an account to a person that was in contact with you from the minute he took back his account. Look what just happened with dodong. If we did not get a message form you letting us know you knew he was back we probably would have got one for him. Really I was still trying to get him one but I am more trusting then others and it was still being discussed. He decided to leave. Not much we can do with it.

Some people in RL do all those things you say, I call them scumbags. People with no honor always looking for the easy way out. Whoring themselves out to feel welcomed or wanted only to be used and thrown away in the end. I have seen many of these people in my life and I guess now in this silly game. Jealous? Maybe some are but I would rather go out fighting, or when my PP run out, then taking an invite into NP.

I am not trying to "diss" NP in anyway they are a great tribe and have a bunch of great players. Just that what would be the fun of that? Gangin' up on HAV? Fighting against people I have had contact with for the past 2 years or so? I do not mind losing, it is not a big deal. When the time comes, whether it is next week or 6 months from now, and I hang them up I will give congrats to the victors and walk away knowing I played with my friends, ones that are still playing and ones that having forgotten about this game, the best I could.
That was very vladir right there. :)

Now if you were going to tell me that NP and BA would fight in the end then I might rethink my position when the time came but I am not sure anyone wants to extend this world that long.

DeletedUser

Not even a mention of me in there as one of the good players.... I am saddened and feeling a deep gash there ;)
tachy, tachy, you and i both know that you needed me to be a good player. These days we, together with a few others, were pounding K06 ;)
Sigh...., those were the days.......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You really act like a robot, MM. The point I'm making is that you can't just think about people's real lives in statistic aspect. I mean, I don't know what about you guys, but I don't feel as a statistic unit, therefore I can't treat myself as one. Moreover, I was talking about particular events when particular people quit.

That's the thing we just call mental mastur self-excitation. You're really arguing about how "static" a life can be instead of accepting the fact that RL issues were affecting ALL tribes, with the only difference that different tribes and members were maybe simply handling it more efficiently, despite their losses?

If BH think the game is going around random RL disasters, then seriously, stop playing, since the wargame has just became a simple lottery. If you're lucky, you win, if you aren't you won't. Quite pointless to spend that much time on a lottery game, really.

I was making a point that at that period of time BH was a strong, working war machine - the title which it had for a pretty long time. It wasn't for no reason.

Let me cite you a fact: even in that strong war machine state [BA] (and a couple other tribes) were outcapping you in war stats, ODA, and a couple other things which could statistically describe a working war machine. Following that analogy, sadly, BH has never been the best tribe. I'm also pretty sure that any tribe could find a short period where they were being in their golden age - so this way, any and all can call itself the best tribe, hence, the title itself becomes useless.

Btw, what about the final war? Are the remaining gang will just hug with each other, or make a big nice fight fun to watch? :)

It's a returning question, but the standard answer has always been: survive long enough to see it, or don't even worry about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Luck does play a part in this game. You start off randomly, the tribe you are in is determined by location, your attacks are luck based, your nobles are given a random loyalty drop ect. If you can agree that there is a limited number of elite players on any given world there is a chance the majority could end up in the same tribe all by luck and location. But obviously you can make sure you give yourself the best chance and essentially make your own luck.

It is not outside the realm of possibility that one tribe could have more players with RL issues with members then other tribes. That being said I have no idea what rl issues other tribes have had and I know NP has lost players just like we have. No excuses

I never really focused on BA, I know you were/are beasts but I can not really say one way or the other if you guys were/are the best or not. The BH was a good tribe but as we look at the stats there is no way anyone can say we are the best. Maybe at one time we were in the discussion as the top but it would be hard position to defend

All the back in the day talk really does not matter, dodong, kfollmer, arlington, and the rest are not walking through that door.