Declaration of war!

DeletedUser

I doubt it. Too far for random stacking. And the nukes will only bring them into the war.

Dont realy see that happening.

You never know though.

Cole 25

I think this will turn out to be a long drawn out war, much like the K~head, 13th war....

DeletedUser33413

I think this will turn out to be a long drawn out war, much like the K~head, 13th war....

Not the best example i could think of:icon_rolleyes:

As sonny said both sides were daring to think this was inevitable as im sure many of the other world 17 spectators did as well. An honourable declaration, this has put the cat amongst the pidgeons.

People wanted a brotherhood civil war - now they got one.

Good luck Titans and hordes, i will see both of you on the battlefield :lol:

DeletedUser

i wonder who has the most allies on this one.

Bos fam has no surrounding friends.

( MOJO maybe....but they are at war already)

DeletedUser

Thsi should be pretty even. Bos f has the size advantage but horde and titans have the advantage that it is a multi front war so they can attack from two sides and Bos f has to protect two sides so it is really even.

also check out the long front that titans and bos f have.

DeletedUser33413

Thsi should be pretty even. Bos f has the size advantage but horde and titans have the advantage that it is a multi front war so they can attack from two sides and Bos f has to protect two sides so it is really even.

also check out the long front that titans and bos f have.

forgive me if i am wrong because i have not studied the maps closely yet....

i think that it is mainly BoS who have a frontline with Titans, expect in the most northern continent which is mainly BoK's

Then i think its mainly BoK who have got the boarder with Hordes....this is a bit of a generalisation though as BoK and BoS are pretty interspersed in certain continents as well.

Arlington Wrestln

Been waiting for this forever now. Hopefully I can be part of it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I would likt to say at this point, np and the bos f are also alles, and from what i know of np, they wont break that alliance without notice, dj and his leadership, are people of honor, Not to mojo, they are our allies, but as we have stayed out of there wars, they will honor us and stay out of ours.This is going to be interesting for the hordes tho, for there enemies are more than they admit, and they might have a problem, they let there family down , and have never really done anything in war...So this will be interesting to see what they do..Titans, i am proud to war these guys, they are a good strong tribe, and will give us there very best , i have no doubt..I do miss my mates from titans, but these things happen in this game,and i will war you with honor and pride..

DeletedUser49518

Best of luck to our new enemies and our allies. We have much respect for you and your tribal family. I must say it is refreshing to be fighting a war that is not starting with a lot of bad blood and flaming from both sides. Good ole TRIBAL WARS!

We hope to not disappoint world 17.

WE ARE THE HORDES! WE ARE UNITED!

Tito808

20$ in prem points says hordes is a meatshield and will die first

How would they be be a meat shield if they arent any where near titans. I believe this is a pretty even war as long as no one steps in, maybe the next long war besides wisdom vs Mojo lets seee.......... =]

DeletedUser

good luck to both sides.
This should be an interesting war

From what I see on the map I believe that hordes have some support from the TITANS as they are really going to face a strong opponent in BOK.
On the TITANS /BOS front things look pretty even.

In the end I think the victory will be with the side that will manage to have more active players.

Non the less this is a test for many of the players involved...so again...good luck...and happy hunting.

DeletedUser

Good luck to both Allies.

It should be an interesting war and after this war the world will look totally different.

DeletedUser

How would they be be a meat shield if they arent any where near titans.

A meatshield doesnt necessarily have to be infront of you to protect you. The best meatshield draws the attention of the enemy away from you and to itself no matter what position it is in revelance to the one its protecting.

anyways thought i'd also throw out some other things. I enjoy looking at tidbits during a war to keep the mind occupied.

BoS
Attack rank: 7 , Score: 659,473,471
Defense rank: 6 , Score: 312,190,398
TITANS
Attack rank: 8 , Score: 628,290,771
Defense rank: 10 , Score: 269,016,443

BoK
Attack rank: 9 , Score:592,402,540
Defense rank: 14 , Score 160,813,024

HORDES
Attack rank: 16 , Score: 279,639,916
Defense rank: 18 , Score: 122,030,039
--------------------------------------------
Titan|Hordes Alliance Village Count: 24806
Brotherhood Village Count: 31160
Diffrence: 6354

DeletedUser7158

Nice to see things are getting lively!

Good luck to the Brotherhood, this was bound to happen eventually - tear the secessionists apart

DeletedUser

howeever that could also be used against bos f with the multi fronts you can hammer away from two directions. I would say this is pretty even.

DeletedUser

with what ive heard about Titans both sides are in for a bloodbath goodluck to both sides and if this proves as good as it looks you guys will all earn my respect :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good luck Titans and Hordes! ;)

You guys just got me active again in this world! ;P