Declaration of war!

SmaXa

Well, being a diplomat, i knew this was coming, but good luck to both sides.

K45 is now officially the hotzone in the world (much like K78 used to be) w/ *np* against EMP and Titans and BH.

DeletedUser

BH-Titans-Hordes.png

DeletedUser

BoS and BoK have two fronts to fight on... But it looks to me like Titans is going to have a harder time... The Brotherhood has quite a few "safe" continents to draw support from, as do Hordes. Titans, on the other hand...

DeletedUser

nice map bain, you are right we have a nice rim to our backs...

Bazz69

Dony forget we have cookies :icon_twisted:And it must be said its pleasing to see a flame free thread and lots of funny banter in in game mails between the opposing sides this is the way the game should be played grats to all :icon_biggrin:

Bazz69

:icon_eek:Dont no wht N.P. cops so much crap here look at the facts .they have been allied to titans 4 ever and only became allies of the B.H. due to titans being part of the B.H. family :icon_rolleyes:But time will tell wont it watch this space

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides. I have been waiting for this ever since Titans broke away from the Botherhood. The inevitablilty of this war was confirmed with that spat about K19. I believe the only reason it didn't escalate then is because both sides wanted a chance to properly support the front lines. As has been said before, the Titans have very little safe areas to draw support from. The addition of the Hordes to this war, while not suprising, wasn't expected from the outset. Smart move by the Titans to get them involved, imo.

Bazz69

Hows it Pyker

Truth be Known Hordes were prepered to go it alone whether we declared or not . Must say that showed a fine set of nuts from them :icon_biggrin:

SmaXa

:icon_eek:Dont no wht N.P. cops so much crap here look at the facts .they have been allied to titans 4 ever and only became allies of the B.H. due to titans being part of the B.H. family :icon_rolleyes:But time will tell wont it watch this space

*np* cops crap because they have as of yet not had a 1 vs. 1 war, they always jump in on another tribe's war.

DeletedUser

Pretty good, Bazz. Long time no speak. :lol:

If that is so, I agree with you. Going it alone would be a ballsy move by them. The one thing I see that they do have, though, is a small front with a lot of support behind it. With Titans involved, I see that front not really going anywhere. Think of the Battle of Termopylae, and as the Hordes being the Greeks. lol

kitex1

Hows it Pyker

Truth be Known Hordes were prepered to go it alone whether we declared or not . Must say that showed a fine set of nuts from them :icon_biggrin:

LOL

They have no nuts at all!

Bunch of minors

Bazz69

Pretty good, Bazz. Long time no speak. :lol:

If that is so, I agree with you. Going it alone would be a ballsy move by them. The one thing I see that they do have, though, is a small front with a lot of support behind it. With Titans involved, I see that front not really going anywhere. Think of the Battle of Termopylae, and as the Hordes being the Greeks. lol

Yep fair call :lol: Ill ignore the idiots b4 you but sure you would expect no less:icon_biggrin:Good to see your still kicking about

DeletedUser

Good luck, Bazz. You know I got to root for the Broytherhood on this one, but I know you guys won't be a push over. This will probably be a brutal fight, with all that open front for you guys. Makes me sad I quit W17. lol

Bazz69

Cheers bloke would expect no less from you :lol:Yep she will be a long blew but its a war game thats why we play the silly thing:icon_biggrin:Dont you go comming back sending nukes at me ill have to report you (Whoops Infraction ) See ya :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

*np* cops crap because they have as of yet not had a 1 vs. 1 war, they always jump in on another tribe's war.

**** you Smaxa! At least *np* have won many wars, unlike M-EMP who have never won a war and are losing all of their current0 wars...

DeletedUser33413

**** you Smaxa! At least *np* have won many wars, unlike M-EMP who have never won a war and are losing all of their current0 wars...

both of you stop polluting our thread.:icon_evil:

richiefingers

good luck to both sides should be a great war !! i always pick a side to cheer on nothing between them so ill go for bh in this one .