Declaration of war!

DeletedUser

It is with much respect and adoration that we (the Titans and the Hordes) declare war on the Brotherhood.

After stepping back and having a look at the world and possible enemies, we could find none better then them. This declaration is not out of spite but out of the need for a worthy advesary which I know the Brotherhood are.

Titans, Hordes... to arms!
Take care and good hunting!

Blair1324
Proud Leader of the Titans

DragonSouls
Proud Leader of the Hordes

DeletedUser

Sweet lord.. ! I take pride and pleasure in wishing both sides the best of luck... this ought to be another W17 classic and a clash of Titans..!!

DeletedUser

Well we have expected this for quite a while, and we are honored to war the titans..Woop...Bring on the axes...

DeletedUser

very well, war time. good luck titans/hordes, may the best BOK/BOS win

DeletedUser

I saw something like that coming, but didn't expect both HORDES and TITANS declaring at once, a challenge for both tribes, good luck to both sides, because both sides will need it, since the Titans have themselves a reputation that no tribe in this world could ignore, HORDES will be fighting their first war apart from the DOM fam. so they are unpredictable in this point and BH even with the revolution of Titans is still a giant after the CHE!!! war, so this might totally reshape the world map.

Once again good luck to both sides...

DeletedUser

Good luck all. Thing's just got a little more intresting.

Last edited by a moderator:

rpgman88

Good luck BoS and BoK. Looks like most of the top 20 are in a war now

DeletedUser

*canes jaw drops* well that was a tad unexcpected...

Good luck everyone...Longest front line in w17 history?

DeletedUser

Come Brotherhood, let's make this the war this world is remembered for.

DeletedUser

I'm figuring the front lines to be about 15 continents altogether. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

wow I was right I said bos f would be declared on by either horde or titans I just never guessed both at the same time. May it be a good war. In this war I can already tell nothing is certain.

DeletedUser

what the f :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

don't know what to say , but , good luck to both sides

DeletedUser

20$ in prem points says hordes is a meatshield and will die first