Declaration of war!

DeletedUser

Got nothing to do with the subject. Pleas try again, or better don't if you fail to follow the subject.

The relevance that you stopped playing because this strategy, like you said, ruined your fun due to the added time constraints and the "impossibility to cope with it" on the long run. However, others were facing with the same situation and somehow they were able to survive it with minimal to none morale and account damage. Honestly, it's damn hard to discuss the topic with someone if he is unable to follow such, pretty obvious comments and rather relies on their arrogancy.

Another wall of nonsense. I tried to figure what you are so eager to say but couldn't. You have been contradicting yourself so many times that it's getting confusing.

If you could actually show them, instead of merely stating that, it would probably help getting your point.

Why I'm so sure? You are talking mostly as if you face a few hundred incomings where you can move around troops and find out where the fakes are, so on.

I find it funny that you think these can't be done with several thousand incomings. I mean, the whole discussion started as you were saying like "this strategy is killing the game as there is no way to keep it up against it on the long run" (due to always rebuilding, labeling and such). I was merely saying that's interestingly not the case for a lot of people who can do all these, or can actually prevent a couple side effects, with way less efforts that you considered necessary.

The difference, once again that you already decided it's impossible, where as I was already seeing and experiencing it a few times, on various worlds that it is possible. Still you are trying to agressively getting your point accross despite the fact you were already acknowledging that you miss the relevant knowledge to the point you even thought this whole catapult thing is some kind of a new-wave crap.

Oh dear. Defending against 3000 attacks during one week is really nothing to worry about.

Sorry, but you were ignoring several bits here. First, it has been also told you that they were constantly under fire in the past 10 months (just check the local ODD increases). Regent was receiving attacks prior and after it, this week has been grabbed out and been used up as an example from the many as it has been a pretty famous(ly failed) Wisdom op in the past, with time consuming preparations and with high expectations on their behalf.

Of course, the whole situation happened after the Corridor has been under massive fire for months already (and the op itself is interesting from our viewpoint as it was designed to be a "last straw" for Regent, and force him to quit the game. At the same time there has been another op on Mennomen, the only other bigger [BA] player on the same K, and there have been attacks on the whole corridor with the intention of totally pinning them down. I could add a couple other things but then again, we would speak too much about the concrete situation. I might have falsely assumed that due to most of these things being public knowledge, you are either knowing them already or will either accept it as an example or easily gather the relevant information.

By focusing on this tiny segment of the war and the Corridor bombardment, we could actually check how a mass nuking works and can be defeated, as the typical symptoms are all being there (even the intention of forcing the target to quit the game), but of course, even if I didn't add all details, it's not happened in total vacuum as you prefer to (falsely) speak about it and thus mistakenly using it to back your points (therefore falsely), even though I was specifically asking you to check the maps and statistics if you want to base your statements on this example.

I didn't fail. I got bored to death and quit AFTER they stopped attacking me.

Sure. Nobody has ever failed at this game, everyone who quit just got bored and left just after something (and just before something else). However, you were stating maybe a dozen times now that you mostly got bored due to the mass nuking tactic, so after all, you failed to keep your morale and it ultimately made the job - it'a been a last straw for you. So your statements about it are a bit contradicting...

I don't twist anyones words, that's not my style. At least not by purpose. But I do think we are misunderstanding each other here.

I think it's more than just simply misunderstanding each others, and as such, unfortunately, it's getting pointless.

I personally don't care if you continue thinking that "mass nuking" is boring and cannot be defeated on the long run, though it's a bit hypocritic knowing both sides (and on all worlds, all sides) are commonly using this tactic, so making a fuss about it like if that would be something "new" and "unwanted" is a bit weird.

It's actually a fact that most westerners were able to withstand constant and focused bombardment several times and will continue doing so, while the ones like you will continue quitting when facing with the same thing. At the end, if it is important for anyone to actually grasp the concept of how the attrition damage of a mass nuking can be neutralized, those interested players are the ones quitting due to this tactic. However, nobody can help on people with deaf ears.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who's the main character again?..I started laughing when I saw the last two pages.
You guys need'a job or something, too much time spent here, less money in your pockets.
(I'm secretly helping my ally, RL, to reap few more accounts..)

DeletedUser

wow are we writing a book :|

Sorry. I from my part will end this with a last post.

The relevance that you stopped playing because this strategy, like you said, ruined your fun due to the added time constraints and the "impossibility to cope with it" on the long run. However, others were facing with the same situation and somehow they were able to survive it with minimal to none morale and account damage. Honestly, it's damn hard to discuss the topic with someone if he is unable to follow such, pretty obvious comments and rather relies on their arrogancy.

You don't even know what strategy we are talking about. True it's hard to discuss any topic with someone who fail in understanding and obviously refuse to get on topic.

If you could actually show them, instead of merely stating that, it would probably help getting your point.

I have done so over and over again. While I'm talking about the strategy used in one purpose, to make people quit, you are going on and on and on speaking about everything but that. Your main interest is to rise your own tribe to the sky while I don't give a crap about your tribe. I'm neutral in this discussion and I'm talking about the strategy en general. You are using an "example" that got absolutely nothing to do about this subject.

I'm not sure when did you exactly leave, but Wisdom & Eturg were trying this tactics on various Corridor players for months; the most famous is probably Regent's case, who has suffered over 3000 incomings in a single week, from which 1050+ were real nukes. He gathered over 70 mio. ODD from this single run, and received close range attacks and nobling attempts from local hostiles.

This quote make it really clear you got nothing to say in the matter, how you lack the insight in this question. Clearly they tried to noble villages, they were trying to clear villages and noble villages. They wanted to take that "corridor", besides a corridor that is a narrow limited area, and is of that reason another bad example.

Yet he has lost no villages and suffered only an ~1000 points overall damage.

And this? You are just to much when you keep painting yourself into the corner. Don't you see how ridiculous you are with this kind of contradictions? No massive tribal support, no defending all villages, bombardments during months... yea right. If you would at all be familiar to the strategy we are supposed to talk about you wouldn't lose your face with this kind of rubbish. To get you back on track I will explain to you how this strategy look like. Then don't say again the target did face this and only lost ~1000p, that would only show you are not only twisting what happened, you are clearly lying as well.

You get your team/tribe together and you launch thousands of attacks with fakes and nukes including catapults to all, or pretty much all villages the target got. You launch at frontvillages and you launch at villages at the back-k:s. You do this over and over again without to stop. You keep hitting the target for weeks or even months. When you consider yourself done with that target you move on to a new and do the same again.

I know this is not complicated but if you feel the need of keep posting in this matter you at least now should understand what you are supposed to talk about. Even thou I doubt you will stay on track.

the whole discussion started as you were saying like "this strategy is killing the game as there is no way to keep it up against it on the long run" (due to always rebuilding, labeling and such). I was merely saying that's interestingly not the case for a lot of people who can do all these, or can actually prevent a couple side effects, with way less efforts that you considered necessary.

As you don't seem to remember I'll quote myself what I said.

It's not RL that change. It's TW-life that change. The strategy you mention yourself dj, "nuked out", only got one purpose, to make people quit out of boredom. It's really effective, I give you that. Not fun but effective. It made me leave, I can confess that. Spending weeks to rebuild villages is not really what I call fun.

Some people don't want to spend that much time as it takes. You have to live with that MM. No matter how many walls of text you write here people will still have the right to feel like this.

The difference, once again that you already decided it's impossible, where as I was already seeing and experiencing it a few times, on various worlds that it is possible. Still you are trying to agressively getting your point accross despite the fact you were already acknowledging that you miss the relevant knowledge to the point you even thought this whole catapult thing is some kind of a new-wave crap.

Yet again you have been going on and on about something else. Are you really sure what you have experienced? No need to reply on that one. Sorry if I seem aggressive but talking to someone who only love to listen to his own voice, without to see when he is wrong makes me slightly frustrated.

Sorry, but you were ignoring several bits here. First, it has been also told you that they were constantly under fire in the past 10 months (just check the local ODD increases). Regent was receiving attacks prior and after it, this week has been grabbed out and been used up as an example from the many as it has been a pretty famous(ly failed) Wisdom op in the past, with time consuming preparations and with high expectations on their behalf.

Yea, so the op against them didn't really come as a surprise. Giving you a lot of time to prepare. As you probably know ODA and ODA doesn't say much. I don't need to develop that further as it's basic knowledges.

By focusing on this tiny segment of the war and the Corridor bombardment, we could actually check how a mass nuking works and can be defeated, as the typical symptoms are all being there (even the intention of forcing the target to quit the game), but of course, even if I didn't add all details, it's not happened in total vacuum as you prefer to (falsely) speak about it and thus mistakenly using it to back your points (therefore falsely), even though I was specifically asking you to check the maps and statistics if you want to base your statements on this example.

As it's still not what we are talking about I don't need to make that clear to you again.

I think it's more than just simply misunderstanding each others, and as such, unfortunately, it's getting pointless.

Agree. Stay on track with the subject next time. And realize you might not know better then everyone else.

I personally don't care if you continue thinking that "mass nuking" is boring and cannot be defeated on the long run, though it's a bit hypocritic knowing both sides (and on all worlds, all sides) are commonly using this tactic, so making a fuss about it like if that would be something "new" and "unwanted" is a bit weird.

Another exaggeration. As long as I was playing w17 and as long as I have been playing w15, and what I remember from w10 and w12 this strategy was rarely used. In fact, the only tribe I know have been using this, except the one in w17, have got it's share of flaming. Supposed we are talking about the same thing that is.

As a last laughter at your confused participation in this discussion:

It's actually a fact that most westerners were able to withstand constant and focused bombardment several times and will continue doing so, while the ones like you will continue quitting when facing with the same thing. At the end, if it is important for anyone to actually grasp the concept of how the attrition damage of a mass nuking can be neutralized, those interested players are the ones quitting due to this tactic. However, nobody can help on people with deaf ears.

I don't need to explain that further where you fail to follow.

Thank you for this entertaining but frustrating conversation.
Good bye.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but I gave up reading your answer after the second paragraph as it's pretty clear that continuing this on any way is totally pointless - you are so easily making absolutely unbased "points" about anything (to the point it's painfully clear to anyone who is actually aware of the ingame situations that you don't know crap about anything you speak about) - both about the subject and anything else you seem fit to "prove" your "points" - that your arrogancy buried the whole discussion.

Still of course, I hope you'll find the game which fits you better.

DeletedUser

Both of you seemed wrong to me..yet it was entertaining to read how both of you tried to dismantle and prove wrong the other one's statement,sentence,or even word.
Gracias!

DeletedUser

Sorry, but I gave up reading your answer after the second paragraph as it's pretty clear that continuing this on any way is totally pointless - you are so easily making absolutely unbased "points" about anything (to the point it's painfully clear to anyone who is actually aware of the ingame situations that you don't know crap about anything you speak about) - both about the subject and anything else you seem fit to "prove" your "points" - that your arrogancy buried the whole discussion.

Lol...I thought you stop reading two pages back. After all you have been fumbling in the dark through two pages, without even touching the theme, only mixing strategies up. I started to feel you are stupid. Well, you are just not good enough then.

Both of you seemed wrong to me..yet it was entertaining to read how both of you tried to dismantle and prove wrong the other one's statement,sentence,or even word.
Gracias!

De nada.

Happy to entertain you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser92671

both of you shut up, i havnt read any of this as i really cba, and i speak for 90% of the people reading that i will never get round to reading them,
im sure theres a private mail system on here you could use for this? ;)

DeletedUser92671

back on track, have some stats...

TITANS/*np*/*np*A Stats

Since Declaration

Side 1:
Tribes: TITANS, *np*, *np*A
Side 2:
Tribes: BoK, BoS

Timeframe: 01/01/1970 01:00:00 to 01/01/1970 01:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,593
Side 2: 5,028
Difference: 2,565

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71,441,317
Side 2: 47,781,844
Difference: 23,659,473

chart

Last Month

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,205
Side 2: 75
Difference: 1,130

chart

Side 1: 10,915,962
Side 2: 709,845
Difference: 10,206,117

chart

Last 48 Hours

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 2
Difference: 64

chart

Side 1: 612,170
Side 2: 21,307
Difference: 590,863

chart

DeletedUser92671

Side 1:
Tribes: *np*, *np*A, TITANS
Side 2:

Side 1: 919
Side 2: 58
Difference: 861

EPIC.

DeletedUser

Yikes...W17 just disappeared...I imagine it is just temporary though...lol!

DeletedUser43243

It seems ok for me?
Session did expire, but then i was trying to make heads or tails of the damn pnp. It is either especially boring cos no one is posting so much these days or it is just rather convoluted conversations that are actually not saying anything! :lol:

DeletedUser33191

Seems downhill is the way of BoS nowadays, and has been a trend for quite a while really:

Side 1:
Tribes: *np*, *np*A, TITANS
Side 2:
Tribes: BoS

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 3,305
Side 2: 385
Difference: 2,920

chart

Side 1: 1,472
Side 2: 140
Difference: 1,332

chart

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 449
Side 2: 23
Difference: 426

chart

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 5
Difference: 135

chart

DeletedUser33413

I know that strictly this isnt the place to discuss HaV but these stats just reminded me of something i have been thinking for a while.

Why on Earth if HaV are losing villages at a similar rate to the BH (with HaV consistently the top nobler most of the time) are HaV seemingly nobling barbs/non war targets for the majority of their conquers?

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I know that strictly this isnt the place to discuss HaV but these stats just reminded me of something i have been thinking for a while.

Why on Earth if HaV are losing villages at a similar rate to the BH (with HaV consistently the top nobler most of the time) are HaV seemingly nobling barbs/non war targets for the majority of their conquers?

:icon_rolleyes:

not only that, but why are many of BoS' top players nuking my 2 villies when they are meant to be hiting np :lol:

i think 2 vills are more of a threat than the many thousands in their area and on frontlines :)

they chose to play mainly defensive, defense always losses in the end! :)