Declaration of war.

DeletedUser

dam yo8 guys are dumb!!! you guys really think we were just gonna let you guys attack outh brother tribe F.D? yo guys really think we were just gonna wait there till you guys build a core ?

You're still around?

I see your intellect hasn't developed 1 iota.
[DT] will crush you beltran. Just as I crushed you. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Keep in mind that you are also posting on here. So, you don't have much room to take. It's a bit hypocritical to tell someone else that they need to stop wasting their by posting on a forum, when you yourself are posting on the exact same forum.

Are you seeing a bunch of my posts?
i check this forum once a day... like 5 minutes, after i've done all i had to do in my day, so no worries, and i see a lot of their posts, so im pretty sure i waste waaaaaaaaaay less time then them here...

Btw, who said im not an hypocrit?

DeletedUser

Are you seeing a bunch of my posts?
i check this forum once a day... like 5 minutes, after i've done all i had to do in my day, so no worries, and i see a lot of their posts, so im pretty sure i waste waaaaaaaaaay less time then them here...

Btw, who said im not an hypocrit?

Dont know why im explaining myself as it seems way off topic, but i have an illness (most people already know about it) so i spend much of my time in the house or in hospital on my lap top, so i have time to burn.

When my two kids are around they take priority of course, and for the record im quite content with my life :p

Hope that clears that up for you.

Now lets get back on topic or create something new to talk about.

DeletedUser

Lots of banter in this thread i see. Most nonesence, but some good bits.

I've seen a lot of f.d/fenix talk ingame mails and discussions. They seem hugely confident of winning this war, which is great as [DT] are totally the same, fully confidant of coming out on top. All this means is it will be a long war.

The only difference is, one side of the war seems to be forgetting what will happen if/when a certain tribe gets involved.

DeletedUser

I've seen a lot of f.d/fenix talk ingame mails and discussions. They seem hugely confident of winning this war, which is great as [DT] are totally the same, fully confidant of coming out on top. All this means is it will be a long war.

The only difference is, one side of the war seems to be forgetting what will happen if/when a certain tribe gets involved.

Then the real fun begins.

DeletedUser

I:A will run all over everyone *gasp*

DeletedUser9212

Steve you keep saying I called you a liar. I have never directly said anyone is a liar. I made a referance to a old saying about people who cry people are liars.

I guess you took that too mean I was calling you a liar. Misinformed and filled with slanted information. Yes, but a outright liar. Naw your not guilty of that based on what you have been told.

Now your guess as to why at one time DT was marked by F.D as ally is also incorrect. Black Talons I believe on her own marked DT as such for whatever reasons she decided to do it for.

Once I was told about it and when I got around to it. I corrected that and made sure everyone knew we in fact at that time had only a nap.

Someone also made mention that I am Fenix's puppet. That gave us all a good laugh. We are Brother tribes and regardless of peoples best efforts. We remain solid and supportive of eachother. I guess some people just feel they have to do their best to try and tear that down. It will not work.

Now last but not least I am not happy about one thing although there are others who think it is about time. We can no longer attack WoohooDave and it seems that Black Talons is now no longer able to support DT members also.

We count down the days til that changes as we were having so much fun with him.

It has been a hard fought war so far on both sides. 400 caps more than F.D by DT in 3 months is a testament to the skills of both sides and the fighting being done.

As always we in F.D and Fenix will be striving to fight even harder than before. We will see if we cannot change that cap advantage of 400 that DT currently has over us.

DeletedUser

To be honest... Im kinda sick of all this he said she said... A couple points have been brought up that i agree with but the one foremost among them is that this is a game... Neither tribe is gonna say they were the one at fault so why the stupid arguements that are getting nowhere? Personally im just happy to be able to have a oppenent that can fight back again that i dont really care how the war started i just want to fight it through to the end...

This war would have happend one way or another and one way or another i doubt either tribe has a serious advantage from whatever suprise attacks did or did not occur... This war wont be decided by one or two early villages but by hundreds of villages and so rather than argue about how doubtful one tribes move may have been and just start focusing on fighting the war instead?

DeletedUser

You're still around?

I see your intellect hasn't developed 1 iota.
[DT] will crush you beltran. Just as I crushed you. :icon_razz:

wow wouldnt have expected to see you in these forums. what are you even doing here? unless ur rejoining w8 again dont bother talking smack. o and calm down lol you needed five 500k players to take out one100k player. thats pritty shameful. and come back so we can rim you again....8D

DeletedUser

lol winning is winning zew haha... the fact that we found some inactives is irrelevant lol...

DeletedUser9212

Side 1:
Tribes: F.D Fenix
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [DT]
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14,914
Side 2: 9,503
Difference: 5,411

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 280
Side 2: 688
Difference: 408

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 133,240,927
Side 2: 90,912,742
Difference: 42,328,185

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,564,699
Side 2: 6,566,684
Difference: 4,001,985

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 239
Side 2: 429
Difference: 190

image.php

Side 1: 2,168,101
Side 2: 4,098,026
Difference: 1,929,925

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,244
Side 2: 926
Difference: 318

image.php

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 64
Difference: 46

image.php

Side 1: 11,140,787
Side 2: 8,795,437
Difference: 2,345,350

image.php

Side 1: 1,004,260
Side 2: 585,569
Difference: 418,691

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 405
Side 2: 265
Difference: 140

image.php

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 23
Difference: 14

image.php

Side 1: 3,760,481
Side 2: 2,498,955
Difference: 1,261,526

image.php

Side 1: 357,684
Side 2: 223,958
Difference: 133,726

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: zewerrat

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,244
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1,241

image.php

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 11,140,787
Side 2: 28,335
Difference: 11,112,452

image.php

Side 1: 74,860
Side 2: 9,251
Difference: 65,609

image.php

DeletedUser

Right now, Fenix are beating [DT]. They've done well to spot our inactives :)

hey, that's tricky. In some weeks we will strugle to find a proper active dt member who is not bored of the world

DeletedUser

Right now, Fenix are beating [DT]. They've done well to spot our inactives :)

It is true. Fenix is beating [DT] and are doing well spotting your inactives, but to imply that is why Fenix is beating [DT] reeks of a desperate attempt to reconcile your losses. Since your declaration, Fenix has taken villes from 16 different [DT] players, of which only 2 were inactive. Of those 2, 1 lost 12 villes and has since been booted. The other lost 1. 62+ villes have been taken from active members. The + is because 1 player left, then rejoined and has since left again. The villes he lost while away are not reflected in the 62.

DeletedUser

You have taken villages from players that were located in f.d/fenix territory. I would also say it was fenix who was taking them because f.d can't do jack on there own. I would not say what i have seen to be impressive. You sent over 2500 attacks at one of our guys. Most of them nukes, around 20 per village at all of his villages and were only able to take 7 of them? He is isolated without quick support.

I mean damn. You guys talk like you are pushing our front lines back. Your taking on isolated players. A big difference.

DeletedUser

You have taken villages from players that were located in f.d/fenix territory. I would also say it was fenix who was taking them because f.d can't do jack on there own. I would not say what i have seen to be impressive. You sent over 2500 attacks at one of our guys. Most of them nukes, around 20 per village at all of his villages and were only able to take 7 of them? He is isolated without quick support.

I mean damn. You guys talk like you are pushing our front lines back. Your taking on isolated players. A big difference.

It was never my intention to bruise your fragile ego, Tong. My intention was to point out that Fenix is not leading by taking inactives. If you want to point out that they are in our controlled territory, that's fine. Nobody said we weren't. Just like nobody said you were, too.

You don't have to say it was Fenix who was taking them. It was already said in the post above yours. It is me who is unimpressed. With your exaggeration and your math. 2500 attacks, mostly nukes, around 20 per ville(your words). Reality= 37 villes x20 nukes=740. So, if there were actually 20 nukes per ville, 740 would equate to less than 30% of 2500. Most would mean above 1250- Sell you story somewhere else. Of course, I don't have to tell you why all of his villes haven't been taken yet. Perhaps, you would care to explain why. Let's just say, If we were allowed, we would. We all know where he got his quick support from.

Please enlighten the readers where it is stated, or even implied, that we are saying we are pushing back your front lines, because I can't find it. Ever since your declaration on F.D.... Wait, there was no declaration on F.D. Ever since you dropped the NAP and launched coordinated attacks...Wait, still not quite right. Ever since you found out Red was leaving to attend a funeral, dropped the NAP and launched coordinated attacks simultaneously, you have been going on about integrity and honor. And you have the gall to use ignoble cravenness to describe Fenix? I mean damn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ever since your declaration on F.D.... Wait, there was no declaration on F.D. Ever since you dropped the NAP and launched coordinated attacks...Wait, still not quite right. Ever since you found out Red was leaving to attend a funeral, dropped the NAP and launched coordinated attacks simultaneously, you have been going on about integrity and honor. And you have the gall to use ignoble cravenness to descibe Fenix? I mean damn.

You are factually challenged.

To set the record straight ...

1. F.D declared on [DT] in their own hidden forum they shared with [DT].

2. No "Co-ordinated" attacks were launched after F.D refused to engage us in dialog for 2 weeks - F.D was warned "no answer" would be taken as an answer - they declined to believe us; F.D had two weeks warning before the dissolution of the NAP. This behavior on the part of RL was so reprehensible, part OF F.D's OWN LEADERSHIP denounced it before deleting his account. Once the NAP was dropped, several [DT] players with grudges started attacking F.D players, as F.D villages were now the color ... red.

3. How in THE WORLD would we have known RL was at a funeral, down at the local bunny ranch or anywhere else for that matter? Or do you want to just drop the word "funeral" in there because you think it makes F.D sound so much more put-upon?

Don't answer that last question - it was purely rhetorical.

And yes, once war was declared by F.D we did begin "coordinated attacks simultaneously" as opposed to the un-coordinated, poorly-timed attacks we've been seeing from F.D.

Yeah, no wonder you can't seem to get the facts right; so just try to play the game - although I have little hope you can perform any better at that than you can at P & P.