Declaration of War!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

PMSL, the new and improved tribe of ROFL (Previously of W2).

We at PMSL now declare war on the tribe Happle.

You lied! There is no such thing as Happy Apples, all you have is Apples with happy faces drawn on them. If you really was Happy Apples then why are you playing a war game?

Prepare yourselves for a treat, as I will be dipping you Apples in PMSLs favourite acid!!!

We also declare war on ROFL for stealing our Tribe ID. Damn you...Damn you to the grave!

Now run along,

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: oH NoeZ!!!! I like Happle please dont destroy them :icon_sad:

nad destroyer

Oh boy, happle just cat the crap out of him and his one man tribe lol. Silly attention whore...

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
FAIL-Cats-We-shall-decide.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Nice PnP.
One of the best ive ever seen...

Im sure you and your 85 points are gonna give the 150k pointed Happle the thrashing of a lifetime. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

wow happle members must be scared as hell by this declaration :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Can we surrender? We'll give you Giraffe nuke (We don't want him, or pulsar for that matter.) MEANYS!

DeletedUser

Surrender?

This war has only just begun.
If you and the 'Happy Apples' are seriously considering it, then I would like your tribe revamped...
That means a picture of me as your tribal picture and your profile also about me. This will nullify my declaration.

If you do not agree to this, I have no choice but to attack Nima.

I await Happles response.

DeletedUser

Surrender?

This war has only just begun.
If you and the 'Happy Apples' are seriously considering it, then I would like your tribe revamped...
That means a picture of me as your tribal picture and your profile also about me. This will nullify my declaration.

I await Happles response.

is he serious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

Serious?

Allies

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)

Enemies
Happle terminate
ROFL terminate

DeletedUser

No i didnt meant serious in your declaration but this

yeah 1 village of 157 points defeating 57village over 170k,good luck with that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.