Declaration of War!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And please show us the report where YOU or your tribe mate rimmed Nima... or any other member for that matter...

Errrrm ... calm down mate. @Bubbet is the one here, who sets conditions :icon_twisted: !

:icon_biggrin:

Rofl ... no, seriously :lol: . You should relax. Really :icon_wink: .

Happle falls apart, and for your information ... it isn't anything special in TW :icon_idea: .
It's only a bit more ... spectacular, yes :icon_redface: , but as it happens in every world, to every tribe (family or not, premade or not) ... it's really, really ... nothing special :icon_razz: .

DeletedUser

The whole situation is actually in NO WAY WHAT SO EVER relaited to you. Not in any way that you can think.

You are just a little no life troll sitting at home in front of your PC taking credit for something that you haven`t done.

You are so wrong. We left the tribe to hide from the incomings, and so did all the others. And the ops in which Happle lost villages have all been orchestrated by Bubbet. That d00d is epic awesomeness with awesome sauce. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You are so wrong. We left the tribe to hide from the incomings, and so did all the others. And the ops in which Happle lost villages have all been orchestrated by Bubbet. That d00d is epic awesomeness with awesome sauce. :icon_eek:

He really is... I'm just glad I don't have to deal with him just yet or I would be screwed :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

You traitor you weren't supposed to tell :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Praise from the enemy, isn't something I take credit for.

Happle will last as long as I want them to.

DeletedUser

There are some people in this world who cant handle the heat is my assumption. I'm assuming their arrogant start up players who can't bare to loose a pretty village or their rank. So if they are going to jump off the ship this easily, then they are just weeding out the problem fast. I think Happle can pull through this one.

thats not the reason..

DeletedUser

I was making an assumption off of the little knowledge I had. My apologies, it seems maybe the reason is internal issues?

DeletedUser

Well guys, you seem to be making one impressive war. All I can see is Happle failing.

DeletedUser

I was making an assumption off of the little knowledge I had. My apologies, it seems maybe the reason is internal issues?

It was semi-active dictator with no focused direction and plan of actions... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Chase,

If Nima agreed to my demands, then this situation wouldn't of happened. However he didn't, and now he is rimmed.

Good Luck Happle I'm sure a few more will be rimmed in the next couple of days!

DAWG! YOU KILLED HAPPLE! you are awesome...

DeletedUser

Happle as I can see them have failed.

With Happle now in turmoil, I have decided to drop them from my enemy list.

DeletedUser

wow bobett, just noticed your name, how ya doin?!

Just stopped by the forum for the first time in over a year, and was very amused/happy to see that someone has taken to heart my calling to destroy the mighty:snob:

You know, sincerest form of flattery and all:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ok, so a fake WB1066, and now a former tribe from W2 joiend this world? Whats with the W2 remakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.