Declaration of War

DeletedUser

ima repeat myself ONE TIME for the "Incredibly minded Jack Krauser and Carnivore"

RB Members are shuffling around because of an internal issue which we are working on. This is sorta like "a fall of RB" but its going to be build back up and more than likely those players will be coming back cept quite a few like fizzman. Anyway. This is them not wanting to be in a tribe thats repairing itself right now. they are not runners for there were no new attacks on them.

I all ready said this before but your Knuckle heads can't see nothing. here lemme give you a crutch.. Ill break my glasses in 2 cuz im a four eyes and ill give one lense to Jack Krauser and the other to Carnivore. Can you now see?

Have fun :)

You should re-read my posts, funny-guy. You should also see the HOT statements that prove my point, the point I summed up in this sarcastic conclusion:

So basicly, you'r saying it would be possible and reasonable for HOT to give RB a temporary cease-fire for leadership talks during which RB members are all free to leave, and once HOT ends the conversations their previous foe may be no longer there?
Ok, got it now. Good deal.. You guys are good.

Now if the HOT people envolved in the discussions said what they did, how can you possibly hope to twist this around?
You'r making no sense.. And like you, I don't like repeating myself, but unlike you, I actually won't.

And last but not least, are you so "incredibly minded" that you fail to relate the "internal issue which we are working on" you mention to the fact RB went to war with HOT, had leadership issues because of that conflict, that made Beldin quit, thus starting the internal issue? An internal issue that (go read Beldins post!) was created because of this war and because of this war only? The "divide and conquer" thing HOT used to destroy RBs leadership, part of the war, that worked just fine except for this hedious mutant cease-fire during which everybody thinks its ok to leave? "Can you now see?"

Christ, you'r a hardcore tunnel-vision-dude.. You think I'm pro-HOT, propagandizing? Not really, HOT is an enemy tribe to me. I just have some common sense, what HOT would or wouldn't agree to is obvious..
And I'm done with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7529

**Licks GunBound** We love you to. I have a personal reason to lick you to for the opportune time. you left your guard down and i been wanting to lick you o so badly >=)):icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_eek:

sorry, you must confuse me for beldin.

DeletedUser15940

Gunbound]SS[;488538 said:
sorry, you must confuse me for beldin.

O no. I jus liked ur guns ;))

Lmao.

Anyway.

for the person above this post.

What do you mean by "do you actually believe that"

Hmm i unno. i posted it. i must think its right :-D but of course i can be persuaded its wrong with a logical sense.

Jack Krauser is speaking logically so whatever. and also said Jack Krauser to Carnivore "I wont that is a rush of time" er whatever. but i wont make that too much a big exscuse. I jus dont like this whole "runner idea" although im against ALL players for abandoning RB i will not let them be seen as "runners" unless its really necessary. There are quite a few i could name that i dislike leaveing for whatever it was they had. There are many who im quite ok with them leaveing for other reasons they had.

But all i know is the ones that are left.. atleast we know who we can truely count on later on :)

DeletedUser7529

O no. I jus liked ur guns ;))

Lmao.

Anyway.

for the person above this post.

What do you mean by "do you actually believe that"

Hmm i unno. i posted it. i must think its right :-D but of course i can be persuaded its wrong with a logical sense.

Jack Krauser is speaking logically so whatever. and also said Jack Krauser to Carnivore "I wont that is a rush of time" er whatever. but i wont make that too much a big exscuse. I jus dont like this whole "runner idea" although im against ALL players for abandoning RB i will not let them be seen as "runners" unless its really necessary. There are quite a few i could name that i dislike leaveing for whatever it was they had. There are many who im quite ok with them leaveing for other reasons they had.

But all i know is the ones that are left.. atleast we know who we can truely count on later on :)

wow. is everyone in RB gay?

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;488694 said:
I know you would ask for an invite if they were, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15940

Gunbound]SS[;488694 said:

O yes baby you know you like it you know you want it.

Wanna try my SWORD out? Ill RAM it in there good and Give it a nice Spear

and then finish it off with a noble man. OO You know it! Yes! yes! How you Like the Light Calvary Now? This Stead Jus did it all and your your lying there "O god that was unbearably good"

Hey. Guess what i have learned of life? Those who despise the gays (which im not) are actually gay deep down. Why do i say this? because people hate Themselves so there fore what reminds them or them means they hate that of which reminded them of them. So mr Gay Gunbound i dont care how many girlfriends you had or have ;)

Last edited:

olivar

O yes baby you know
Hey. Guess what i have learned of life? Those who despise the gays (which im not) are actually gay deep down. Why do i say this? because people hate Themselves so there fore what reminds them or them means they hate that of which reminded them of them. So mr Gay Gunbound i dont care how many girlfriends you had or have ;)

That was a lameass description of reaction formation I must say. And if you wern't relating it to the defence mechanisms in terms of freudian psychodynamic psychology... Well saying someone is X because your X is just really pathetic..
...maybe you wern't breastfed as a child and therefore feel emotionally detached from a normal childhood ergo bringing up such childlike behaviours. Makes sence.

Edit for mods: Simply pointing out why he acts childlike, if he reads this he might come to a realisation stage where he can overcome his attitude towards others and act in a more..mature manner. I'm helping him :)

---

Anyway moving back on topic..listen to Jack h speaks sense It's silly what is happening, if war is still on after the cease fire then all RB members who left RB during this cease fire should be declared as runners. Simple as.

starwarz212

That was a lameass description of reaction formation I must say. And if you wern't relating it to the defence mechanisms in terms of freudian psychodynamic psychology... Well saying someone is X because your X is just really pathetic..
...maybe you wern't breastfed as a child and therefore feel emotionally detached from a normal childhood ergo bringing up such childlike behaviours. Makes sence.

Edit for mods: Simply pointing out why he acts childlike, if he reads this he might come to a realisation stage where he can overcome his attitude towards others and act in a more..mature manner. I'm helping him :)

---

Anyway moving back on topic..listen to Jack h speaks sense It's silly what is happening, if war is still on after the cease fire then all RB members who left RB during this cease fire should be declared as runners. Simple as.
Agreed.........but the runners will be against that. IMO, they just think that the cease fire will end and HOT start attacking RB again. So they left, and now they're trying to justify themselves to make us think that they aren't runners(another reason they left is probably because Beldin quit). Honestly guys....if you're truly not runners, then there is no point for you to be arguing about it in the forums, because you're already safe(if you're not runners that is).

PS. Does anyone know if they left before or after Hanlin made that topic?

ramz fan

well starwarz i think beldins leave just finished it for me. but thats not really one of my reasons. you will never know either because its not relevant to be said publicly. if i were friends with u ig i wouldve told you if u asked. like i told several ppl.

DeletedUser

talking about runners and other things not relative to a war
that's all i can see here
we where at war with HOT and we took some damge and give HOT some damage
that's how a war goes
we have a cease fire now
and my wish would be to get a new NAP with HOT since the only thing what will happen is that we take over K66,67 and 77
the rest will be HOT terretory because all they have more villages in those regions

DeletedUser15940

---

Please grab a Dose of Humor. Maybe an extra dose? - Dr. Mayday Phil

DeletedUser15940

Agreed.........but the runners will be against that. IMO, they just think that the cease fire will end and HOT start attacking RB again. So they left, and now they're trying to justify themselves to make us think that they aren't runners(another reason they left is probably because Beldin quit). Honestly guys....if you're truly not runners, then there is no point for you to be arguing about it in the forums, because you're already safe(if you're not runners that is).

PS. Does anyone know if they left before or after Hanlin made that topic?

i all ready sad he was. alwell :-D