Declaration of War

kilo42stu

Bones, I have waited far to long for you to hit me. Perhaps I should pass out my own scripts to you?

The wait has gone on long enough. As of this moment, we are now allies so HAH.

Besides, I got more important players to rim than you...

Oh deamonkid, we do apologise for not getting round to you but you see your so small and insignificant and with so many "bigger" fish to fry you didnt really stand a chance, but i`m sure you would have been a much better opponent than those "bigger" fish, by the way your not an ally, only nort has a nap and i`m not sure where that stands now he took in load of refugee`s. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't even know why we had/have any NAP's at all... Kinda silly having the best tribe in W2 who has taken on everyone already and won to even bother with any NAP's. Just makes the game more boring...

nort

Why is everyone assumning i am out to win? If i was really concerned with winning/losing...then i would have accepted that invite to DF long ago. I really dont care if i lose, I just got tired of playing meat shield to a bunch of people that couldn't even bother to send me a few troops while i was helping them stay safe at home tucked in their warm little beds :) Aten backstabbers? not correctly applied to me. I felt it was more backstabbing when i was burning my own paid time off so i could move troops 24/7 since i couldnt reliably get help when i needed it from a good portion of EG. So i left and decided it was time to kill those people in eg at that point as i was committing way to much into a tribe and not getting back out of it the same level of committment.
I think i have clearly stated to steve, kilo, and giw many times, I no longer care about winning, i would be happy to see DF win as it is just a game after all that has stretched out long enough, and since i am not sure i would/will even start a new world then i dont need the premium points for winning. If i do start new somewhere.....well...i can afford to buy it ;)
Congrats DF - You guys played well togethor and kept up the pressure as a tribe. EG lacked that which led to a LOT of frustration for those of us that actually were actively fighting the war and defending the front lines. I may not have "won" the game. But i at least feel i have earned a reputation - small perhaps - but a reputation.

As for the nap with me being over. Thats up to you guys. I have no plans on attacking any of you in df as long as i am not attacked.

I just want to assist in dismantling some accounts that should never be. I will openly admit YSIEK is top of my list.

nort

Is it bc you know that the world is over for EG and you guys are trying to get in our good graces?

I left long before the recent falling apart of EG and i earned my way into your good graces by being honest. Trust me...KILO was not easy to convince of my reasons for leaving, or that i didn't have some secret agenda!

nort

I don't even know why we had/have any NAP's at all... Kinda silly having the best tribe in W2 who has taken on everyone already and won to even bother with any NAP's. Just makes the game more boring...
The game already is boring at this point. Those that were active were dying a prolonged death as we couldnt get the support we needed to keep the fighting up. to the point that others finally realized why i left. There were too many people that only cared about not losing their precious points and villages that couldnt be bothered to help attack or defend! Heaven forbid they attack and draw attention to themselves. Personally i will be interested to see how fast it takes them to give up and go barb now that they are coming under attack ;)

deomonkid18

Oh deamonkid, we do apologise for not getting round to you but you see your so small and insignificant and with so many "bigger" fish to fry you didnt really stand a chance, but i`m sure you would have been a much better opponent than those "bigger" fish, by the way your not an ally, only nort has a nap and i`m not sure where that stands now he took in load of refugee`s. ;)

I miss that one fight we had where we sent attacks at each other and laughed like little school girls <3

DeletedUser910

If every player not in DF joined one tribe now, it would be slightly bigger than DF (I think?). I would suggest you all do this, but that was already tried (and failed).

DF has no need for diplomacy with any tribe. Our NAPs with tokstolle, xdark-angelx and Nort will probably be officially dropped just for the sake of simplicity. We will walk in and take what we want when we want...enjoy messing around fighting amongst yourselves if it makes you feel better about losing World 2 to Dominant Force :)

The likelihood of anyone not in DF already being in the winning tribe at the end of the world is negligible. I am the secret architect behind everything that goes on in DF, and if I don't want you to join then you won't, trust me on that. So if you want your years of time spent in this game to have a chance of meaning anything by the end then I advise being really really nice to me (jonny wormy).

As Scarus would say, as Xander would say...it is just a matter of time :)

The years you spent in the game is pretty much meaningless. Unless it's the Olympics or a Worldwide sporting event that is recorded for people to see 1000's a years from now, it won't mean much to anyone except the member who win and gloat to one another. The fun that was had in the world has been over for most members for a couple years now. It nothing but survival of the members who have the most dedicated time now.

Yes, it is just a matter of time. Same thing can be said on World 1 as well. Hehe...

DeletedUser910

Why is everyone assumning i am out to win? If i was really concerned with winning/losing...then i would have accepted that invite to DF long ago. I really dont care if i lose, I just got tired of playing meat shield to a bunch of people that couldn't even bother to send me a few troops while i was helping them stay safe at home tucked in their warm little beds :) Aten backstabbers? not correctly applied to me. I felt it was more backstabbing when i was burning my own paid time off so i could move troops 24/7 since i couldnt reliably get help when i needed it from a good portion of EG. So i left and decided it was time to kill those people in eg at that point as i was committing way to much into a tribe and not getting back out of it the same level of committment.
I think i have clearly stated to steve, kilo, and giw many times, I no longer care about winning, i would be happy to see DF win as it is just a game after all that has stretched out long enough, and since i am not sure i would/will even start a new world then i dont need the premium points for winning. If i do start new somewhere.....well...i can afford to buy it ;)
Congrats DF - You guys played well togethor and kept up the pressure as a tribe. EG lacked that which led to a LOT of frustration for those of us that actually were actively fighting the war and defending the front lines. I may not have "won" the game. But i at least feel i have earned a reputation - small perhaps - but a reputation.

As for the nap with me being over. Thats up to you guys. I have no plans on attacking any of you in df as long as i am not attacked.

I just want to assist in dismantling some accounts that should never be. I will openly admit YSIEK is top of my list.

Damn, you sound like me. Well said though. I probably would have helped you if I had the time to do so. RL pretty much killed it for me though, but you can continue to take my villages and use them for your worthwhile cause.

modesty

Arthas still loosing big
[2012-04-29 22:18:09] Modesty: and here you go nuts over Nort (worry)
[2012-04-29 22:19:01] Modesty: Nort didn't send out any list on what villages to support
[2012-04-29 22:19:25] Modesty: you never get suport unless you specify where you want it and how much time to get there
[2012-04-29 22:19:51] Mikeys: i haven't gone because of Nort,i left and Nort spoke toi me and followed me

There you have the reason for not getting any support Nort. You where not the only one being target at that point. Other members within the tribe manage to supply a simple bb-coded list of villages in a support request mail not an entire area/K when under heavy fire. At that point I personally choose to continue to support arthas with my troops.

And Mikeys failed to pinpoint who the inactive actually where so actions could be taken. Maybe cos he couldn't find any that would save the ones he cared about.... I find it kind of funny that inactives in my eyes ending up within IE....

Now I'm going back to sleep...

DeletedUser

@ Modesty, We will see who is inactive within IE by my foot going up there butts, they have a chance so they need to take it or receive incomings.

DeletedUser7488

Yesssss.... continue to fight amongst yourselves! YESSSSSSS :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7464

What are you trying to achieve Mikeys? If DF were to make a deal with anyone it would be with the remnants of EG who have at least stuck to their guns. From where I'm sat Modesty and Mivi are the ones who deserve respect. No doubt I don't know the full story. Persuade the floating voters otherwise?

We look at IE and see Aten. We don't like Aten :)

DeletedUser

What i am trying to achieve is none of your business Wormy and what has gone on between certain people within EG as stated in my first post is not going to be aired here, we don't like DF very much but we have no interest in you guys.

Most players within DF have gained a lot of respect from a lot of people in this world and rightly so but these forums bore me with all the chest beating....

DeletedUser

What i am trying to achieve is none of your business Wormy and what has gone on between certain people within EG as stated in my first post is not going to be aired here, we don't like DF very much but we have no interest in you guys.

Most players within DF have gained a lot of respect from a lot of people in this world and rightly so but these forums bore me with all the chest beating....

DeletedUser7464

I presume you want DF to form some sort of deal with IE? Where we focus on EG? If so then you should persuade us why we should agree to that! If not then good, business as usual. Or worse than usual for you actually, as now you have made more enemies.

We don't like IE very much, and we have lots of interest in you guys :p