Declaration of War

DeletedUser910

Arthas still loosing big
[2012-04-29 22:18:09] Modesty: and here you go nuts over Nort (worry)
[2012-04-29 22:19:01] Modesty: Nort didn't send out any list on what villages to support
[2012-04-29 22:19:25] Modesty: you never get suport unless you specify where you want it and how much time to get there
[2012-04-29 22:19:51] Mikeys: i haven't gone because of Nort,i left and Nort spoke toi me and followed me

There you have the reason for not getting any support Nort. You where not the only one being target at that point. Other members within the tribe manage to supply a simple bb-coded list of villages in a support request mail not an entire area/K when under heavy fire. At that point I personally choose to continue to support arthas with my troops.

And Mikeys failed to pinpoint who the inactive actually where so actions could be taken. Maybe cos he couldn't find any that would save the ones he cared about.... I find it kind of funny that inactives in my eyes ending up within IE....

Now I'm going back to sleep...

Well, I know I supported Nort. I also supported Arthas987 and knight heart. I don't remember if he put out a list of villages, but I know he gave the general area and continent. Most of my support died in Arthas987 villages though. It's true, not everyone was sending support. Sheesh, not everyone was online every week either.

Mysticjelly2

The game already is boring at this point.

This game became boring a long time ago, hell, lets be honest, as games go it went past it's sell be date ages ago. I'm only back for a short time then I will go barb once we achieve what you and Mikeys want. This world has gone on too long and has been dying a slow death for years.

DeletedUser910

This game became boring a long time ago, hell, lets be honest, as games go it went past it's sell be date ages ago. I'm only back for a short time then I will go barb once we achieve what you and Mikeys want. This world has gone on too long and has been dying a slow death for years.

Very true. I think all worlds should have a life span of 2 years maximum. The tribe who is winning after that time period, wins. This way, there's a sense of urgency and tribes willing to go the distance will try harder to win the wars. If they have something in place like this in a couple years, I'll come back and play.

DeletedUser95513

you couldnt find the toliet bowl rim demon....let alone have the gall to come after me and even attempt to take me out

nort

What are you trying to achieve Mikeys? If DF were to make a deal with anyone it would be with the remnants of EG who have at least stuck to their guns. From where I'm sat Modesty and Mivi are the ones who deserve respect. No doubt I don't know the full story. Persuade the floating voters otherwise?

We look at IE and see Aten. We don't like Aten :)

No respect for me? that hurts. I stuck to my guns and stayed with EG for the longest time, up until the point i had enough and i do believe that i have earned the trust of DF in that i have ALWAYS been honest in my dealing with them. Always did what i said i was going to do and always followed through on anything i stated to your guys that i would do.

As for asking for support sent to an entire K Modesty? ummm I had around 7k incoming at that time and all villages were being hit. I guess i could have bb coded the whole list and spammed the forums listing them out and the 7k incoming. But really all i needed was extra troops shipped in so i could free up my own to give me some breathing room to move them around. Its OK - no support was what inspired me to finally leave. I seriously wasted about 40 hours of paid time off just so i could move troops around pretty much 24/7 since A - it was like pulling teeth to get a sitter (briz did help some after awhile and i am thankful for that) and B - the ONLY time i ever got support sent to me it was always from the Ex aten members that i could always have counted on.

If i recall i rarely would post for help in the forums. usually took care of things myself. so the rare times i was asking you would think it shoudlnt be hard to get someone to help sit and/or support me. As little as i asked, then i guess when i did post i must really have needed the help.... Its Ok though. my leaving was my choice. A choice i made because i came to the realization that the commitment i was putting in the tribe was NOT the commitment i was getting back from it.

As for IE proving to DF that we are serious about cleaning up EG then we are done. I trying to do exactly that! as furionxx can testify to. I am just hoping others follow my lead. otherwise i will feel like i am back where i started in a tribe again and dealing with too much politics. That happens i will either have to see if DF will let me in so I can fight it out with those people that others wont attack, or i will have to hit delete!

nort

if they put a max 2 years on it. then they wouldnt make as much money ;)

DeletedUser910

Yeah, but they could always start a new server, which is what they have been doing anyways. They might lose more people a little quicker, but they would easily get new players just as fast, especially if they offered decent rewards for winning a world. The way it is right now, it takes way to long for the world to end.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score

Actually, that's the point of "victory conditions" for worlds. You may not have noticed, but for example, w51, w52 and w56 is in end game phase and worlds as late as w47, w49 and w53 have already ended. Why? Because people don't wanna play for that long, usually. Because InnoGames realized that and decided to implement conditions so worlds would end a bit sooner than after... 6+ years.

So, for later worlds, that is already resolved. It's just that they couldn't possibly implement victory conditions in already running worlds without causing a serious outrage. So here we are...

DeletedUser

i really dont get this war declaration.
all i can see is inactive munchers i thought a war required you to actually attack active players

DeletedUser

You should know Furion it's a waiting game waiting for them to become active :lol:

i really dont get this war declaration.
all i can see is inactive munchers i thought a war required you to actually attack active players

DeletedUser

Bones, I have waited far to long for you to hit me. Perhaps I should pass out my own scripts to you?

The wait has gone on long enough. As of this moment, we are now allies so HAH.

Besides, I got more important players to rim than you...

was not you that I won with 1 horse?

DeletedUser

No one in EG deserves any respect, no one in IE does either. Mivi especially doesn't. You're all getting what you deserve.

DeletedUser910

No one in EG deserves any respect, no one in IE does either. Mivi especially doesn't. You're all getting what you deserve.

Which is absolutely nothing. lol!! As I said before, many EG members were in TW. Many members who were in TW, including myself deserve some respect. Many of ATEN members also deserve respect. You don't have to give it Marlowdude because no one really cares what you think. You're not winning much but a few premium points and a tribal tag on a virtual world. I won't lose any sleep over that. The amount of time we've spent in this world isn't worth either of those reward. I would love to get 1-2 years back of my time.

DeletedUser

Which is absolutely nothing. lol!! As I said before, many EG members were in TW. Many members who were in TW, including myself deserve some respect. Many of ATEN members also deserve respect. You don't have to give it Marlowdude because no one really cares what you think. You're not winning much but a few premium points and a tribal tag on a virtual world. I won't lose any sleep over that. The amount of time we've spent in this world isn't worth either of those reward. I would love to get 1-2 years back of my time.

I already know what you win, I also already know all the history. And quite frankly, I couldn't care less what tribe people were in 3 years ago. Why would I? I don't even care what tribe DF members were in 3 years ago either. Do you really think I am playing just so I can get some premium points?

Why tell me you deserve respect then say I don't need to give it? Because obviously I won't. Seems you cared a bit too much about my post. Sowwy <3

DeletedUser910

I already know what you win, I also already know all the history. And quite frankly, I couldn't care less what tribe people were in 3 years ago. Why would I? I don't even care what tribe DF members were in 3 years ago either. Do you really think I am playing just so I can get some premium points?

Why tell me you deserve respect then say I don't need to give it? Because obviously I won't. Seems you cared a bit too much about my post. Sowwy <3

No, I don't care. I'm just saying my peace. The fact that TW members, ATEN members and myself know what members deserve the respect in this world is all I need to know. No one cares who you respect. I'm just sticking up for the players who were (and are) in EG who deserves respect. It's that simple.

DeletedUser910

No, I don't care. I'm just saying my peace. The fact that TW members, ATEN members and myself know what members deserve the respect in this world is all I need to know. No one cares who you respect. I'm just sticking up for the players who were (and are) in EG who deserves respect. It's that simple.