Declaration of War

DeletedUser

IE hereby gives EG 24 hours notice before attacks will/can start, not airing our dirty laundry in public but 1/2 people know why.

DeletedUser

Only two words are needed here.

Interesting... Unexpected....

DeletedUser

IE hereby gives EG 24 hours notice before attacks will/can start, not airing our dirty laundry in public but 1/2 people know why.

can you wash it and then air it please?

...unexpected and interesting indeed

DeletedUser95513

Is it bc you know that the world is over for EG and you guys are trying to get in our good graces?

DeletedUser7488

Doesn't matter.. You're all going to be nobled in the end anyway.

:icon_confused:

deomonkid18

Doesn't matter.. You're all going to be nobled in the end anyway.

:icon_confused:

Surely not by you though. That would involve skill :icon_wink:

As for you Mr. Bones, I may be among the few who would rather not be apart of that group orgy you call DF :icon_eek:

DeletedUser7126

As for you Mr. Bones, I may be among the few who would rather not be apart of that group orgy you call DF :icon_eek:

well that works out for all involved then casue you sure wasnt getting any invites :)

goes for whole world..our doors are closed!!!!!!

DeletedUser

oh my god
aten backstabbers ride again
can i join eg

DeletedUser7488

I wouldn't be too sure about that. I only use 'skill' for people who are actually decent at the game... Which I haven't come across any of the sort as of yet.

DeletedUser

thats a good thing tho cause it means u cant stop attacking them :D

DeletedUser7464

If every player not in DF joined one tribe now, it would be slightly bigger than DF (I think?). I would suggest you all do this, but that was already tried (and failed).

DF has no need for diplomacy with any tribe. Our NAPs with tokstolle, xdark-angelx and Nort will probably be officially dropped just for the sake of simplicity. We will walk in and take what we want when we want...enjoy messing around fighting amongst yourselves if it makes you feel better about losing World 2 to Dominant Force :)

The likelihood of anyone not in DF already being in the winning tribe at the end of the world is negligible. I am the secret architect behind everything that goes on in DF, and if I don't want you to join then you won't, trust me on that. So if you want your years of time spent in this game to have a chance of meaning anything by the end then I advise being really really nice to me (jonny wormy).

As Scarus would say, as Xander would say...it is just a matter of time :)

DeletedUser

Oooo cam what you do that for
now im spoilt for choice it will take me a week to decide who to attack

DeletedUser95513

demonkid...u will get yours...right after im done with modesty...she is so beat up and crippled...she is not even trying to renoble or even attack....sad

deomonkid18

Bones, I have waited far to long for you to hit me. Perhaps I should pass out my own scripts to you?

The wait has gone on long enough. As of this moment, we are now allies so HAH.

Besides, I got more important players to rim than you...