Declaration of War

DeletedUser

No, I don't care. I'm just saying my peace. The fact that TW members, ATEN members and myself know what members deserve the respect in this world is all I need to know. No one cares who you respect. I'm just sticking up for the players who were (and are) in EG who deserves respect. It's that simple.

So again... You don't care what I think but still feel the need to stick up for people? Let people stick up for themselves if it really bothers them. Get over it.

Mysticjelly2

So again... You don't care what I think but still feel the need to stick up for people? Let people stick up for themselves if it really bothers them. Get over it.

I don't care what you think either, I don't care what I think for that matter.... mainly because right now I'm thinking about peanut butter and sharing that with the world.

DeletedUser

all original players that are still arround deserve some sort of respect for playing so damn long.
there are a few that i do respect for various reasons but thats not many

DeletedUser

I don't care what you think either, I don't care what I think for that matter.... mainly because right now I'm thinking about peanut butter and sharing that with the world.

Didn't I say you're an exception? I loooove peanut butter <3

DeletedUser7488

Which is absolutely nothing. lol!! As I said before, many EG members were in TW. Many members who were in TW, including myself deserve some respect. Many of ATEN members also deserve respect. You don't have to give it Marlowdude because no one really cares what you think. You're not winning much but a few premium points and a tribal tag on a virtual world. I won't lose any sleep over that. The amount of time we've spent in this world isn't worth either of those reward. I would love to get 1-2 years back of my time.

Everyone cares about what Marlow thinks <3

Mysticjelly2

Hawaiian Mastah...... How the devil are you? Been a long time. Hope you and yours are well.

DeletedUser910

Hhhmm.. there's nothing to get over. If I choose to stick up for my tribe and allies, I will do so.

DeletedUser

Hhhmm.. there's nothing to get over. If I choose to stick up for my tribe and allies, I will do so.

So you don't care if I give respect or not, but you will stick up for your friends who I don't respect? You are a strange one.

DeletedUser910

So you don't care if I give respect or not, but you will stick up for your friends who I don't respect? You are a strange one.

No, I don't care if you give respect or not. You say no one who was in the EG deserves respect, I'm saying there are members who do deserve respect. I'm disagreeing with you. Not sure what's so strange about that.

DeletedUser7464

I hope DF declares war on IE soon. Then we will see if they can stand up against the same odds that we did :).

Good luck. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

DeletedUser910

I hope DF declares war on IE soon. Then we will see if they can stand up against the same odds that we did :).

Good luck. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I think they have a completely different plan for this world. Your odds were no where near the odds TW (LWS) faced. There were 4 different tribes attacking us at the same time. Basically the whole world. lol!! Your odds also changed in just a couple of months as your tribe gained about 10 large members from EG Tribe.

DeletedUser7464

I think they have a completely different plan for this world. Your odds were no where near the odds TW (LWS) faced. There were 4 different tribes attacking us at the same time. Basically the whole world. lol!! Your odds also changed in just a couple of months as your tribe gained about 10 large members from EG Tribe.

What are you blabbering? I'm not sure about the size ratios when everyone was against TW, was it ever 3 to 1? Can't remember. But REB vs LWS, ATEN and EA was something like that. That is the whole world. Which went on for 14 months between Nov 2010 to Jan 2012. Is that "just a few"? lol!! And that was only when Limbo formed, it was another few months before people left EG. So if you have the numbers to show TW went against greater odds than that then well done to TW I suppose. But I don't see them around now. 1 village. lol!! TW didn't have what it takes to win World 2. Simple as that.

And you blame your failure on those people who left you, but after the first 14 months your tribe was thousands of vills down in stats anyway. Was 14 months not long enough for you? Was EG on the verge of getting stronger? Something about losing villages and members improving your position? lol!! DF were always a better tribe than EG.

Mistakes were made by LWS in siding with ATEN. Some members of LWS realised this and are now on the winning team. Maybe you would be on the winning side too if LWS had allied with REB instead. But they didn't, and you aren't. You are weak. Your posts are laughable. Bye bye :)

DeletedUser910

I don't believe LWS & ATEN has been at war for 14 months. I thought the wars started in Nov 2011, not 2010. The World -vs- TW lasted well over 2yrs. At that time the world was at least twice the size as it is now, with twice the number of players. The odds against us were easily greater. I didn't have any involvement with the merger decisions. If I remember correctly, the Leaders did try to side with REB, but your leaders refused. Don't know the whole story, but I remember hearing that. I'm not weak. I'm tired. lol!! Just waiting for the world to end now. Ask ATEN if I'm weak.

DeletedUser7464

"I don't believe LWS & ATEN has been at war for 14 months. I thought the wars started in Nov 2011, not 2010." What do you mean? I said LWS and ATEN allied in Nov 2010 against REB. That is a fact, so you should believe it.

You haven't given me any dates or numbers that show the odds against TW were greater. I remember MPX declaring on TW sometime around June 2009, and LWS allied ATEN in Nov 2010, so that is not TW vs the World for "well over 2 years". I am lazy and can't be bothered to go and find more information to prove you wrong, but I don't need to as you haven't shown anything at all anyway, and TW are no longer around so it doesn't matter. All I said was good luck to IE surviving against odds similar to what REB/DF were against. TW are gone, get over it.

Tired, weak, same thing. And I think you are rating compliments from ATEN too highly. lol!! Where are they now? They were the biggest tribe in the world and now their successors in IE aren't even half the size of DF.

DeletedUser910

I'm too lazy as well. Ask the leaders. Tired and Weak aren't the same. You can ask some of your own members if I'm weak. I do have respect for several DF tribe members. I think they know who they are. I'm well aware TW is gone. Great tribe when the world was at it's peak. Hurry up and end the world. :lol:

DeletedUser

No, I don't care if you give respect or not. You say no one who was in the EG deserves respect, I'm saying there are members who do deserve respect. I'm disagreeing with you. Not sure what's so strange about that.

So you don't care that I don't give people respect, but you care enough to disagree with me on who deserves it and try to give me some 'reasons' to why I am wrong? I stand by what I said when I said you're a strange one.

Oh, and back when TW had 4 or so tribes attacking them, it was when the war sides were about 50/50. So no, we faced worse odds than TW. Sorry about that!