Declaration of War

DeletedUser7126

So you don't care that I don't give people respect, but you care enough to disagree with me on who deserves it and try to give me some 'reasons' to why I am wrong? I stand by what I said when I said you're a strange one.

Oh, and back when TW had 4 or so tribes attacking them, it was when the war sides were about 50/50. So no, we faced worse odds than TW. Sorry about that!

I agree. back then TW was huge and i do recall it being closer to 50/50 even though it was the world against them. No tribe has faced 72-28 like we did at start of this.

DeletedUser910

So you don't care that I don't give people respect, but you care enough to disagree with me on who deserves it and try to give me some 'reasons' to why I am wrong? I stand by what I said when I said you're a strange one.

Oh, and back when TW had 4 or so tribes attacking them, it was when the war sides were about 50/50. So no, we faced worse odds than TW. Sorry about that!

Nothing to be sorry about. We'll just continue to agree to disagree. Not a big deal. TW had like 8 tribes before they started merging together.

DeletedUser

Well Mr Marlow,
I once held you in quite high esteem, respected you both as a player and a person.
Your comments here, and just as recently in game just blew all of that out of the water.

You say that the player on Mivi doesn't deserve any respect?

Thats bollox!

You were battling Mivi quite hard in game, and she had some distressing events in real life that she needed to attend. She called upon you for a cease fire whilst she attended them. Honouring that request I give you credit for. Most players just cut and run, deal with it later, Mivi was at least honest with you.

You then go on to call her a Liar!

Mivi Sep 13,2012 06:45
Morning :)

Cameron says you hate me for some reason and I need to speak with you directly about it.

Have time for a chat?

Marlowdude Sep 13,2012 06:48
I just think you are full of crap most the time.

Marlowdude Sep 13,2012 06:50
Do you really think I believed you about all that bad stuff you told me about, such as with your auntie or whatever? It was just a simple plan to just try and gain sympathy from me.

Mivi Sep 13,2012 06:54
that stings. what have i said/done to you to that merit such strong feelings>

yes i do. want proof? get on skype i'll send you pictures. undeniable proof that she had cancer.. family pictures so you cant say i took them off the internet.

you want proof regarding my niece's accident? i have before and after pictures. want to see those too?

Marlowdude Sep 13,2012 06:58
You can try and prove it in any way you wish too. You shouldn't let it sting too bad.

Mivi Sep 13,2012 07:04
i have nothing nice to say any more. this conversation is finished for today.

have a good day.

Mivi Sep 13,2012 11:35
Pictures of my aunt

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/3640/anita025.jpg

My aunt and my stepfather. the girl in the background is the nurse that came over to help out

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1619/anita023.jpg

my father with my two nieces. The younger one on the right was 13 months at the time. Jan 2012

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2038/photo0033lg.jpg

My niece at the hospital a week after her drowning. Feb 2012

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3680/photo0001wu.jpg

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8118/photo0003ms.jpg

My niece today

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8631/wp000045b.jpg

My father, my son, and my daughter at the hospital at the time of her birth, 16th May 2012.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7365/aaryananya.jpg

Add me on facebook - arathi_anand@hotmail.com. you'll see the photos of my children posted shortly after I got out of the hospital. Will prove I was not on tw at the time that I said in my mail to furion.

Don't ever question my integrity again. I would now like an apology.

This message has been forwarded by Mivi.

Marlowdude Sep 13,2012 17:36
An apology? Fat chance.

Xander is quite correct. There are people in the game that certainly deserve respect. Not all have made decisions to put them on the winning team, but they still deserve respect nonetheless.

One of the challenges of this game is to not make it personal. If I have prior to now, then forgive me, as it was not intended.

Marlow, you are a self effacing muppet, and your mum probably still lays out your pyjama's for you, a nice gesture which you probably do not thank her for. You prance around here like you are some sort of god wanting people to kneel for you. I'd rather kneel to a toad!

There are plenty of people I have met in this game I do not like for the way they play the game. Hypothetically, if we were all to meet up at the close of the world, i'd love a beer with them all, except you. Listened to your muppetry for too many years, i think i'd ram the glass down your throat and break your fingers so you couldn't SMS us about it.

Look up respect in the dictionary, because it certainly hasn't got your photo.

DeletedUser

Well Mr Marlow,
I once held you in quite high esteem, respected you both as a player and a person.
Your comments here, and just as recently in game just blew all of that out of the water.

Thats bollox!

You were battling Mivi quite hard in game, and she had some distressing events in real life that she needed to attend. She called upon you for a cease fire whilst she attended them. Honouring that request I give you credit for. Most players just cut and run, deal with it later, Mivi was at least honest with you.

Xander is quite correct. There are people in the game that certainly deserve respect. Not all have made decisions to put them on the winning team, but they still deserve respect nonetheless.

One of the challenges of this game is to not make it personal. If I have prior to now, then forgive me, as it was not intended.

Marlow, you are a self effacing muppet, and your mum probably still lays out your pyjama's for you, a nice gesture which you probably do not thank her for. You prance around here like you are some sort of god wanting people to kneel for you. I'd rather kneel to a toad!

There are plenty of people I have met in this game I do not like for the way they play the game. Hypothetically, if we were all to meet up at the close of the world, i'd love a beer with them all, except you. Listened to your muppetry for too many years, i think i'd ram the glass down your throat and break your fingers so you couldn't SMS us about it.

ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here 1st.

DeletedUser910

]Nice post jas24zzk. First of all I'd like to say a prayer for Mivi and her family. I was aware of her pregnancy and knew that was her reason for leaving the game. Having a family and spending time with them is definitely more important than this. You lose no respect at all for that. Even though I played for several months after my daughter was born (she slept like 18hrs a day), now it's almost impossible to dedicate a lot of time to this game. Just because people left to go back to their real lives, it doesn't mean they don't deserve respect for the way they played when there were here. They aren't losers.

My daughter.

http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae299/XanderZane/?action=view&current=IMG_2242.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7126

Well Mr Marlow,

Thats bollox!

1st- malrow is a good kid who just tries to have fun for the most part.

2nd- at least, jazz, you formed an opinion on your own and didnt need mikeys help with it :)

in addittion..wth is malrow guilty of? not believing someone? thats hardly a reason to want to shove a mog down someones throat jas..geez!!!! mivi may have had real life issue..i hate that she did tbh..but hells fire, dont wanna kill someone simply cause he didnt believe the story.

DeletedUser

I really don't think such personal matters should be debated in a public forum. Its very easy to condemn if you only know the story from one side. I am sure every player in W2, Marlow included, sympathises with Mivi and her family. Respect and sympathy are two very different things. Marlow has good reason for feeling the way he does, but I am not going to fuel this by posting them here.

DeletedUser

Well Mr Marlow,

Thats bollox!

Dry your eyes mate. You have no idea of the whole story anyway, and I doubt you would have hearing it from Mivi. Oh well. I have my reasons not to believe her but if you want to shove a glass down my throat for not believing someone, then sure. Go for it. But until then, maybe you should grow up a bit. Have a nice day, love ya!

Oh and for the record, I am a God. Sorry.

Mysticjelly2

Well Mr Marlow,

Thats bollox!

Jas matey that is harsh, I know you and mivi are close but come on. i feel for mivi's plight, admittedly I knew nothing of it until I read this and frankly this would have been better kept private, you posted that not mivi. this is a blatant attempt to show Marlow up. he can do that himself. All you have really achieved here is airing Mivi's personal issues in public. Shame on you for stooping so low (I know ironic that I should speak of stooping). Anyone who has ever chatted with Mivi would never believe her to be a liar and I would never had needed to read the conersation between her and Marlow to know that she is and always will be an honest person.
How many times have anyone of us been in the situation where you are attacking some one and they contact you and say that they have had to leave the game for some reason that makes you feel for the human playing the game, only to later think "I wonder if that is true or are they trying to buy themselves some time?" It's not hard to see where marlow or anyone else may get that impression. If marlow is co-played then it is even more likely that one of these players doubted the reasons.

DeletedUser

From where I'm sat Modesty and Mivi are the ones who deserve RESPECT.

No RESPECT for me? that hurts.

No one in EG deserves any RESPECT, no one in IE does either.

I RESPECT your right to not RESPECT me

Many members who were in TW, including myself deserve some RESPECT. Many of ATEN members also deserve RESPECT.

Why tell me you deserve RESPECT then say I don't need to give it?

The fact that TW members, ATEN members and myself know what members deserve the RESPECT in this world is all I need to know. No one cares who you RESPECT. I'm just sticking up for the players who were (and are) in EG who deserves RESPECT.

all original players that are still around deserve some sort of RESPECT for playing so damn long.
there are a few that i do RESPECT for various reasons but that's not many

So you don't care if I give RESPECT or not, but you will stick up for your friends who I don't RESPECT?

No, I don't care if you give RESPECT or not.

You say no one who was in the EG deserves RESPECT, I'm saying there are members who do deserve RESPECT.

I do have RESPECT for several DF tribe members.

So you don't care that I don't give people RESPECT.

Look up RESPECT in the dictionary, because it certainly hasn't got your photo.

You lose no RESPECT at all for that.

Whoever is hiding the RESPECT in this world, could you reveal where it is, so that you could all relish in it?

DeletedUser

ive stolen all the w2 respect and its well guarded in 1 of my vills

DeletedUser

has this war started yet.
dont include ysiek as you aten girls wouldnt have attacked if i hadnt

DeletedUser910

LOL!! This world will be over eventually. The real world will live on however. At least for another million years or so.

DeletedUser

you all need to move onto a new world if you want to carry on playing TW. soon as 1st place gets past 50 mil it becomes the most boring game ever.

if we're on about respect. i RESPECT myself for leaving