Declaration of War

Mysticjelly2

Ok guys and girls, time I left for real life. Congratulations to DF on their victory. Can't be bothered with a big speach and doubt anyone would care. My account will go grey in 5 days, if you're near, enjoy eating it up. Best of luck to all of you.

DeletedUser910

Ok guys and girls, time I left for real life. Congratulations to DF on their victory. Can't be bothered with a big speach and doubt anyone would care. My account will go grey in 5 days, if you're near, enjoy eating it up. Best of luck to all of you.

Take care Mysticjelly2. It's been a pleasure playing against and with you. I heard RL is more exciting.

DeletedUser

We love you Pystic and i will still call/text you constantly just because i can:)

DeletedUser

The very best of luck to you in real life mystic. Thankyou for being a part of w2 for so long.

DeletedUser

You're a big part of the history of W2. Farewell Mystic, goodluck to you in life.

blablablablablabla

Omg Mystic, you made me quit W2, I will never forget you.
Have fun in the real world!

Mysticjelly2

We love you Pystic and i will still call/text you constantly just because i can:)

Or I'll see you on the Xbox buddy ;)

The very best of luck to you in real life mystic. Thankyou for being a part of w2 for so long.

Thanks Hooch, been a pleasure for the most part here on world 2. No other world has had such an interesting mix of characters or events that have shaped it. Best of luck to you and yours.

You're a big part of the history of W2. Farewell Mystic, goodluck to you in life.

Thank you Dude. I would't have said a big part but I was definitely there to see the most interesting bits unfold. Good luck buddy.

Omg Mystic, you made me quit W2, I will never forget you.
Have fun in the real world!

Don't say that, I persuaded you to surrender you villages is all. Weird thing is that those villages have only ever produced lunatic Nobles, they would lower loyalty in strange stages, 2 % I remember was the worst and 36% was one of the better. needless to say, it confused me and I think they rebelled once I get them ;)

I must apologise anyway, I had to log back in, I left some details (contacts and stuff) in my note book, resubmitted my deletion though. Will play world 65 for a little while. See if I can find the joy of this game again.

Anyway, World 2, you've been emotional ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I must apologise anyway, I had to log back in, I left some details (contacts and stuff) in my note book, resubmitted my deletion though. Will play world 65 for a little while. See if I can find the joy of this game again.

Anyway, World 2, you've been emotional ;)

I'd be more sorry that you're allowing your villages to goto waste. Selfish as always. Spineless as you are pointless. You could have given me your account. good riddance to you.

DeletedUser7464

I'd be more sorry that you're allowing your villages to goto waste. Selfish as always. Spineless as you are pointless. You could have given me your account. good riddance to you.

Not sure if trolling or what. So who are you and who are you friends with?

DeletedUser

Wow! I wonder what happened to your own account in w2....if you ever had one that is.

DeletedUser

he wouldnt last 5 mins on such a good account as mystics haha, yes i was sad enough to look so sue me haha sad to see you going mystic i enjoyed working with you back in EG :)

DeletedUser

I think his villages would be more wasted if you were in control of them. W2 doesn't need or want people like you.

Mysticjelly2

??? Get in perhaps?

Cravex old friend, people would probably care what you thought if they knew you. you've been my little secret for 3/4 years. You know fine well I will not give my account to anyone. It is mine as much as I am it's. You don't even play world 2 any more, get over it.

Not sure if trolling or what. So who are you and who are you friends with?

Believe it or not he is an old friend of mine. Never had his own account on world 2. Left about 18 months ago? He was playing an account for me as a favour to another old friend. Definitely trolling.

DeletedUser

mystic another person who has seen the light. DF won this world a long time ago. primarily to marlow and krishak. BIG up the beasts of the north

Pizz

I remember hearing that Mystic would have quit had I taken over leadership of ATEN, way back when. Never did understand why he disliked me so much. I don't remember interacting with him much, if at all. Ah well, that's most of W2. I've thought about deleting my account. Good luck.

Mysticjelly2

I remember hearing that Mystic would have quit had I taken over leadership of ATEN, way back when. Never did understand why he disliked me so much. I don't remember interacting with him much, if at all. Ah well, that's most of W2. I've thought about deleting my account. Good luck.

Odd, I don't recall saying I would quit if you became leader of Aten. I did say that I would rather lick my own feet after a 5 mile run than to follow you but I didn't say I'd quit. Unless you mean that I would have left Aten and even that was unlikely to have been down to just you.