Declaration time again !

DeletedUser

Finny what account do you play? Come on you hiding ? Apparntly BS is hiding in the hiding place, lol

TheHowling

oh-oh :icon_redface:

supose i better log in!

good luck both sides, your all noobs anyways and ill rim every last one of you, shAve BS, the lot! :icon_twisted:

hehe I like your style :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

we will fight about this like men, no need to try and "turn the public against another tribe" Shave you better then that. Plus Bee and Poqq set up border agreements, lies from you. I hope Poqq shows the quotes!

well do you need to "turn the public against us" or not, make up your mind please :lol:

also the fact you're still saying we wanted to merge with OnFire it's funny as hell. it didn't work the first time, give it a rest? we never talked about a merge with them, we never wanted to merge with them. it just something you fabricated to try to explain "the need" to merge. prove me wrong please, show me discussions we had with OnFire about merging them into us :icon_rolleyes:

and yeah I see how united and eager you were for this war :

tae nmn Left 19th January 2012 - 08:12 133,268

DeletedUser

well do you need to "turn the public against us" or not, make up your mind please :lol:

also the fact you're still saying we wanted to merge with OnFire it's funny as hell. it didn't work the first time, give it a rest? we never talked about a merge with them, we never wanted to merge with them. it just something you fabricated to try to explain "the need" to merge. prove me wrong please, show me discussions we had with OnFire about merging them into us :icon_rolleyes:

haha why even bother? Let's war, let's get this going

tae nmn Left 19th January 2012 - 08:12 133,268

Subject shave >>
Conversational partner tae nmn
Folder: Inbox
Reply Forward Delete Export

tae nmn today at 11:44
how about we join them

Does it matter, a guy that run from a war :D

I am eager, we are outnumbered, we lose well it was destined, we win and were god :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha why even bother? Let's war, let's get this going

why bother? show you're not liars (witch we both know you are about this)

why bother saying it if you don't show the proof? we said some things but showed the conversations that showed you actually did those things, big difference isn't it?

DeletedUser

why bother? show you're not liars (witch we both know you are about this)

why bother saying it if you don't show the proof? we said some things but showed the conversations that showed you actually did those things, big difference isn't it?

Funky does it matter if were liars or not, have you never lied to a tribe before? mhm, Bee told Recce he stay out of K54, then when i mail the Begger account, he knew nothing about it. So who cares you declared and let's go. Proving shit does nothing, unless you need help

DeletedUser

Funky does it matter if were liars or not, have you never lied to a tribe before? mhm, Bee told Recce he stay out of K54, then when i mail the Begger account, he knew nothing about it. So who cares you declared and let's go. Proving shit does nothing, unless you need help

Yes, lies are used in this game. I just don't get why your guys keep bringing that lie up trying to explain your merge :)

DeletedUser

Finny what account do you play? Come on you hiding ? Apparntly BS is hiding in the hiding place, lol

Ummmmm... No. lol Pretty sure like 99% of your tribe knows which account I play, ask one of them you guys seem to be such a close tight knit group. :lol:

Funky does it matter if were liars or not, have you never lied to a tribe before?

Nope it doesn't matter to us, although it should matter to your members. Because, your lies costed them their downfall. *thumbs up*

DeletedUser

Ummmmm... No. lol Pretty sure like 99% of your tribe knows which account I play, ask one of them you guys seem to be such a close tight knit group. :lol:

Well let me know, i did join this world late

Well i know who you are now, thanks

Nope it doesn't matter to us, although it should matter to your members. Because, your lies costed them their downfall. *thumbs up*

I find it funny people are actually worried about being rimmed, this game is about fun. If we die so be it, we still have RL. Good luck

DeletedUser

Well let me know, i did join this world late

Well i know who you are now, thanks

I find it funny people are actually worried about being rimmed, this game is about fun. If we die so be it, we still have RL. Good luck
Tw is serious business, that is why.

DeletedUser

Of course, you become a mod and you get 200PP a month, you put out 4 blogs a month and you get 200PP. Seriours business :D

DeletedUser

Of course, you become a mod and you get 200PP a month, you put out 4 blogs a month and you get 200PP. Seriours business :D
200 pp pays for month play
emoticon-00111-blush.gif
it makes it pro work.

DeletedUser

Slave pay...:icon_rolleyes:

BS got some good players & i think BS knows how to lose villages & Recap them. Cause shave a bit of pain :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well well well.... Good luck both sides. Looking forward to see some stats :)