Declaration time again !

DeletedUser

You're still down 10 players since the declaration.
Also I was just looking, do you realize on the day of your OP against Kupal we still took double the villages you guys took? o.o

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Shave It! 66 20 5.085.679 3.912.059
2 Burning Skies 20 66 2.588.699 5.803.870

Up 46.

Good for you. Being 3x our size, some accomplishment :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Good for you. Being 3x our size, some accomplishment :icon_rolleyes:

Right.... and ALL of our players are frontline players which is why we had double your conquers on the day YOU did an OP? You do realize there only about 25%(calculated it out and it's roughly about 35%) of our tribe are actually sending nobles right? :icon_rolleyes:

This whole 3x argument is getting rather dumb. That's really the only thing you can say and it's not our fault. We started at the same times, you played your game, we played ours. You being 3x smaller is your tribes problem.

DeletedUser

So when is ONE gonna make some more 'selective recruitment'?:icon_rolleyes:

funky >>> shAve made (another) thread about ~ONE~, oooops, excuse me... themselves... regarding this matter already... go read that ~ONE~ :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can't you read? shAve made (another) thread about ~ONE~, oooops, excuse me... themselves... regarding this matter already... go read that ~ONE~ :icon_wink:

Actually... As you've seen shAve has quite a bit of external presence. All we did was give our views/opinions on ONE in that thread. Seeming as how ONE can't take criticism they felt the need to respond back with their opinion on shAve in a ONE/PITA topic.

In short, we discussed ONE on a ONE thread. They discussed shAve on a ONE thread.

DeletedUser

Right.... and ALL of our players are frontline players which is why we had double your conquers on the day YOU did an OP? You do realize there only about 25%(calculated it out and it's roughly about 35%) of our tribe are actually sending nobles right? :icon_rolleyes:

This whole 3x argument is getting rather dumb. That's really the only thing you can say and it's not our fault. We started at the same times, you played your game, we played ours. You being 3x smaller is your tribes problem.

All I can say is, you've weeded out some people who aren't cooperating, or simply aren't active enough. Not had quite the easy ride with the rest of us though.

How is it dumb? Granted, we might not have done as well as you guys have done up to this point (recruitment and/or growth wise), but it still plays a massive factor. You yourself know, more villages = more Troops.

So size does come into play, whether you like it or not. And that fact we're still around, after some time of warring, shows something.

DeletedUser

Actually... As you've seen shAve has quite a bit of external presence. All we did was give our views/opinions on ONE in that thread. Seeming as how ONE can't take criticism they felt the need to respond back with their opinion on shAve in a ONE/PITA topic.

In short, we discussed ONE on a ONE thread. They discussed shAve on a ONE thread.

LOL... the title "The Shave trend"... is a thread about ~ONE~? wow... ok, i'll re-read it then... sorry for the misunderstanding

DeletedUser

All I can say is, you've weeded out some people who aren't cooperating, or simply aren't active enough. Not had quite the easy ride with the rest of us though.

How is it dumb? Granted, we might not have done as well as you guys have done up to this point (recruitment and/or growth wise), but it still plays a massive factor. You yourself know, more villages = more Troops.

So size does come into play, whether you like it or not. And that fact we're still around, after some time of warring, shows something.

Again, your tribe lack of growth up to this point is your own problem. Should we have waited around for you to get as big as us before declaring? :icon_rolleyes:

And "you've weeded out some people who aren't cooperating"? :eek: OMG what happened to:
poqq #442 2012,January 16th, 01:29 Top
In regards to onfire again, we will not be recruiting their 'entire tribe' just the few active solid players that have proven they can play as it should be played.

TheHowling #411 2012,January 15th, 22:08 Top
Both tribes did a good war and both lost a load of trash. whats left is much better. and in this game you recruit the best and dump the trash. Its whag most tribes do.

beOwned #417 2012,January 15th, 23:26 Top
the war cleared out alot of trash and brought a lot of spies to light,
these have been removed,

the best most loyal players from both tribes have now come together to make a bigger, stronger tribe.

Ooops, guess you didn't have the "best most loyal people". Still have tons of trash. :lol:

DeletedUser

LOL... the title "The Shave trend"... is a thread about ~ONE~?

oh I see, you don't get sarcasm. shame really, it's a great thing :)

PS. and I meant 'selective recruitment' from BS, witch is why I posted the question in this thread.

velibor

Finally a war...was beginning they'd never launch an op on me ingame the way they do on the externals...altough they did ok ingame they still have a much bigger mouth here than ingame...only 800 attacks?i expected at least 3-4k when i saw the op starting to materialize...good luck...

DeletedUser

Finally a war...was beginning they'd never launch an op on me ingame the way they do on the externals...altough they did ok ingame they still have a much bigger mouth here than ingame...only 800 attacks?i expected at least 3-4k when i saw the op starting to materialize...good luck...

:icon_rolleyes: you'll know when you're being OP'ed. I'll give you a big break and inform you you're not. :lol:

DeletedUser

So size does come into play, whether you like it or not.

Granted, size is a big factor. But like it's already been pointed out you played your game, we played ours and up to this point we managed to be 3 times bigger.

And that fact we're still around, after some time of warring, shows something.

Here is where I disagree cause so far you haven't proven anything. Your only big OP was a complete failure and we managed to be successful in most of our OPs. You say it's because we only picked inactive/uncooperative members from you. First off they were on the front lines, second you don't have enough D to cover all of the players that are getting attacked by us so you only cover your asses, the people in leadership. That's what I've seen so far, feel free to prove me wrong and show me reports of players that aren't leadership stacked.

Not sure what you can call accomplishment when from 20 caps in the stats 13 I believe are recaps. You'll never be able to win or advance only with recaps, just prolong your death.

velibor

I advise all of BS to stay off this topic since obviously shave cant fight a war without running their mouth...let them talk to themselves until they tire out...

last post on here.

DeletedUser

Lol...Shave only merged 2 huge tribes tho. That couldn't be one of the main reasons for being x3?

Onfire fought wars & skype as well, while shave saved their troops hugging and merging.

Sums it up.

DeletedUser

Granted, size is a big factor. But like it's already been pointed out you played your game, we played ours and up to this point we managed to be 3 times bigger.

Hmm, I like how you quoted one part of what I was saying, when in the above statement I was actually agreeing you had done better than us. So there wasn't really a need to comment on it :icon_wink:

Here is where I disagree cause so far you haven't proven anything. Your only big OP was a complete failure and we managed to be successful in most of our OPs. You say it's because we only picked inactive/uncooperative members from you. First off they were on the front lines, second you don't have enough D to cover all of the players that are getting attacked by us so you only cover your asses, the people in leadership. That's what I've seen so far, feel free to prove me wrong and show me reports of players that aren't leadership stacked.

Not sure what you can call accomplishment when from 20 caps in the stats 13 I believe are recaps. You'll never be able to win or advance only with recaps, just prolong your death.

We've also had success' in other areas. Although like your Tribe, we don't call them OP's. So yes, OP's are something we haven't had too much luck in. But we've had a few caps.
Well, regardless of them being recaps they're still a vital part of warring. Ok, it's not making ground, but it just means you have to attempt to retake it or try somewhere else.

All I can say to you shAve guys is, from what I've seen so far there is still a long way to go in this war. It could all turn round, or you guys may continue your lead. Nobody knows the future.

Lol...Shave only merged 2 huge tribes tho. That couldn't be one of the main reasons for being x3?

Onfire fought wars & skype as well, while shave saved their troops hugging and merging.

Sums it up.

I already brought that subject up. ShAve obviously disagree, along with everyone else anyone has to say.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I like how you quoted one part of what I was saying, when in the above statement I was actually agreeing you had done better than us. So there wasn't really a need to comment on it :icon_wink:

We've also had success' in other areas. Although like your Tribe, we don't call them OP's. So yes, OP's are something we haven't had too much luck in. But we've had a few caps.
Well, regardless of them being recaps they're still a vital part of warring. Ok, it's not making ground, but it just means you have to attempt to retake it or try somewhere else.

All I can say to you shAve guys is, from what I've seen so far there is still a long way to go in this war. It could all turn round, or you guys may continue your lead. Nobody knows the future.

I already brought that subject up. ShAve obviously disagree, along with everyone else anyone has to say.

Glad you completely agree with my last post :).

*sits back and waits for the ONE runners* (Magnetoo, noobs on Ice, etc.)
Most%20Interesting.jpg

DeletedUser

You're 'threatening' us with "is could all turn round" since it started. It's clear by now you won't do much so in this instance I can say I know the future. Care to comment on my statement that you only stack the leadership though? That was left out of your reply.

@henrik can you pretty please stop trolling this forum. you've said the exact same thing probably 100 times already, the recruitment has been talked and re-talked. I know you have a huge crush on us and you can't stop so please go with that argument on the rest of the 3-4 threads that were made about our recruitment and let us talk about the Shave-BS war here.

PS. and surely you can't count 'a few caps' as success when we had 60 :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

@henrik can you pretty please stop trolling this forum. you've said the exact same thing probably 100 times already, the recruitment has been talked and re-talked. I know you have a huge crush on us and you can't stop so please go with that argument on the rest of the 3-4 threads that were made about our recruitment and let us talk about the Shave-BS war here.

Just put him on ignore like it I did. Makes the externals alot less annoying. :)

DeletedUser

You're 'threatening' us with "is could all turn round" since it started. It's clear by now you won't do much so in this instance I can say I know the future. Care to comment on my statement that you only stack the leadership though? That was left out of your reply.

PS. and surely you can't count 'a few caps' as success when we had 60 :icon_eek:

You really do like to stroke your ego. Even when I agree with what you guys are saying (some parts) you still have to even try and make that into an arguement lol. Show's how little you listen to your Leaders when it comes to posting on Externals :icon_wink:

As for stacking just Leadership? Lol. You do make me laugh.

One minute it's "Oh look, you're trying to get other Tribes to jump in for you" when we've never even spoken to them. Just because you aren't liked, and they decide they don't want you here no more, doesn't mean we asked for their participation.

Now it's "Oh, you only stack leadership". To be honest, if that was the case, why don't you just not go after Leadership and try and get "easy" caps off other Members. Oh wait, you're still having trouble from them. But how? We're not supporting them! (/sarcasm)

Go on, carry on trying to boost your ego's. 60 Caps off a Tribe that was very much weakened after a merge, in what 3 weeks now? Pretty poor if you ask me. Maybe you should spend a little less time posting on the externals, and more time into making some more "successful" OP's.

DeletedUser

Go on, carry on trying to boost your ego's. 60 Caps off a Tribe that was very much weakened after a merge, in what 3 weeks now? Pretty poor if you ask me. Maybe you should spend a little less time posting on the externals, and more time into making some more "successful" OP's.

Duration of war
14 days 7:51:15

14 days... you can see that, where do you get 3 weeks from? :lol:

And a "weakened tribe"..... /facepalm /facepalm... Do I seriously have to bring out those quotes again that have a ton of your players including your leaders stating you're "stronger then ever" with the merge? You people need to make up your minds... /facepalm again lol.

poqq #442 2012,January 16th, 01:29 Top
In regards to onfire again, we will not be recruiting their 'entire tribe' just the few active solid players that have proven they can play as it should be played.

TheHowling #411 2012,January 15th, 22:08 Top
Both tribes did a good war and both lost a load of trash. whats left is much better. and in this game you recruit the best and dump the trash. Its whag most tribes do.

beOwned #417 2012,January 15th, 23:26 Top
the war cleared out alot of trash and brought a lot of spies to light,
these have been removed,

the best most loyal players from both tribes have now come together to make a bigger, stronger tribe.

There's a few again just incase you missed them. lol

DeletedUser96310

I advise all of BS to stay off this topic since obviously shave cant fight a war without running their mouth...let them talk to themselves until they tire out...

last post on here.

hmm.... last I checked you stepped down from leadership so did you mean you were going to request leadership to advise it?

BTW, can you correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure your lovedinemerald, yes?