Declaration time again !

velibor

Lol how did our into not come true...you declared on us first chance you got...are you saying you wouldnt have declared on us had we not merged lmfao? You would have attacked skype/onfire regardless of wether they chose to fight together against you or not...ps...BS will win this.

DeletedUser96310

oh-oh :icon_redface:

supose i better log in!

good luck both sides, your all noobs anyways and ill rim every last one of you, shAve BS, the lot! :icon_twisted:

LOL, this is why I like you :icon_razz:

and its also one of my favorite posts. This is the attitude we all should have and play with as it makes the game more fun. Play with some arrogance, play with some wreckless abandonment and in the end. Play for fun and enjoy the game for what it is. Vato and BeOwned, both of your posts are quotable and respect to the both of you. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lol how did our into not come true...you declared on us first chance you got...are you saying you wouldnt have declared on us had we not merged lmfao? You would have attacked skype/onfire regardless of wether they chose to fight together against you or not...ps...BS will win this.

Nope, we wouldn't have. Unless you have some sort of proof that we were going to declare on you.

You merged with a tribe we were at war with, so that makes you an enemy seeming as how 50% of your tribe were already our war targets... Gah... There I go doing that 2 + 2 = 4 thing again... :lol:

And again, more assumptions and accusations without 0 proof. Good thing you guys called your new tribe BS, really all you do. :lol::lol:

DeletedUser96310

@henrik's post

Yes, BS has some skilled players and respectable gamers. BS also has some very respectable forum presence and they have showed it while waking to a frustrating situation. Poqq and Trent have done nothing more (in merging) then any other duke on 59 would have done in giving their members an opportunity for survival. Poqq has been respectful in skype and Trent as well with me and I expect we will remain cordial and enjoy a good war.

@ shAve
We won't be dragged into quarrels over what has been said in the past. Its clear that Poqq had to do what he felt was best for his members and its done. Our time now is the war with BS and focus on that. I am asking us (shAve) to post relivant war posts. Enjoy a little banter but remain respectful and most of all, have fun both on the externals as well as within the game. We know that BS is not going to be an easy victory and therefore we know they also deserve respect both here and in game. Please conduct yourselves accordingly.

@ Poqq, Trent, SirRitz and all of BS
I and shAve council. whether you believe it or not, do respect your position. We understand the reason for your merge and the need to do it quietly. Poqq has been very respectful with me and I am thankful for this. I hope he and I can continue to be friendly through a game of axe and sometimes ugly truths. I respect you and I don't envy your position. Trent, I haven't spoken to much at all but he's done what he's needed to do to survive and stay on 59. For this I don't blame him as I too would have done what he's done.

Good luck BS, may your axe also be found sharpened (not as much as ours I hope) and may your soldiers find a little ale here and there in this a war of two tribes on W59.

shAve, we need to be focused, we need to be sharp and mostly we need to be respectful and have fun. Good Luck to all my fellow tribesmen/women and may our troops find many cookies and loads of ale.

~Bee

stellro

From what I read - SKYPE telling lies and 3 Amigos breaking up another band of players as "he knows best" - obviously people didn't see his capabilities with TOS and what a significant failure that was......sounds alot like same old same old from these parties.

Good Luck Shave - rid the world of this BS!!!!

:icon_biggrin:

And Lambezz - you really need to do some research if you have gotten to this stage and didnt even know who finny was - tut tut tut

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Can't really comment about the war until conquers pick up and we have some stats.

But one thing i must say, this merge made me feel stupid being in PITA. I think poqq knows what i am saying here.. after all those support requests etc.

Anyways i don't speak for the tribe :)

DeletedUser92671

shAve really have got the world convinced this was a phony war with OnFire :lol:

it was a real war, we just had a mutual realisation that we were both going to have to fight shAve in the near future, we might aswell take the best of both tribes and war shAve together, give them so work to do before they can have our K :icon_cool:

imo both tribes have potential of winning,
all depends on which way the frontline shifts, and wether or not either side is gunna have allies hop in with them,
though i wouldnt like the embarassment of being 3 times the size of my enemy and having to call on my allies for help if i were shAve :lol:

time will tell! so far no conquers, but some trains coming in from shAve,
most are your standard attempts, think raggae may have some connection problems, most his trains are with in 1 second but not 300ms, maybe he doesnt use t train method, i dunno,
and one of them is a 3 second gap, but a clear connection mess up :)

look forward for their landing times tomorrow :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

@henrik's post

Yes, BS has some skilled players and respectable gamers. BS also has some very respectable forum presence and they have showed it while waking to a frustrating situation. Poqq and Trent have done nothing more (in merging) then any other duke on 59 would have done in giving their members an opportunity for survival. Poqq has been respectful in skype and Trent as well with me and I expect we will remain cordial and enjoy a good war.

@ shAve
We won't be dragged into quarrels over what has been said in the past. Its clear that Poqq had to do what he felt was best for his members and its done. Our time now is the war with BS and focus on that. I am asking us (shAve) to post relivant war posts. Enjoy a little banter but remain respectful and most of all, have fun both on the externals as well as within the game. We know that BS is not going to be an easy victory and therefore we know they also deserve respect both here and in game. Please conduct yourselves accordingly.

I and shAve council. whether you believe it or not, do respect your position. We understand the reason for your merge and the need to do it quietly. Poqq has been very respectful with me and I am thankful for this. I hope he and I can continue to be friendly through a game of axe and sometimes ugly truths. I respect you and I don't envy your position. Trent, I haven't spoken to much at all but he's done what he's needed to do to survive and stay on 59. For this I don't blame him as I too would have done what he's done.

Good luck BS, may your axe also be found sharpened (not as much as ours I hope) and may your soldiers find a little ale here and there in this a war of two tribes on W59.

shAve, we need to be focused, we need to be sharp and mostly we need to be respectful and have fun. Good Luck to all my fellow tribesmen/women and may our troops find many cookies and loads of ale.

~Bee

Appreciate the words bee, we talked last night & both sides of the story were clealy evident. Unfortunately based on speculation & anticipation. Respect is deserved by both sides & as you have stated above, we have all acted as we saw fit for the good of our tribes & all it's members.

In truth we would have preffered a day or two more before this war, but I'm sure it's nothing we cant handle, but well done with the timing.

I would like to clarify that....

Jan 19
08:16 shAve has declared war on the tribe.

Jan 19
06:39 tae nmn left the tribe.

He did not run from war, it was in regards to another matter that has since been rectified.

I hope both sides enjoy the war & good luck to BS :icon_razz:

DeletedUser92671

Jan 19

He did not run from war, it was in regards to another matter that has since been rectified.

he isn't the first player we've had leave moments after seeing a picture of Poqq in the forum.

I promised him Poqq wouldnt expose himself again and he's settled now. :icon_cool:

slinkiestwizard

shAve really have got the world convinced this was a phony war with OnFire :lol:

it was a real war, we just had a mutual realisation that we were both going to have to fight shAve in the near future, we might aswell take the best of both tribes and war shAve together, give them so work to do before they can have our K :icon_cool:

imo both tribes have potential of winning,
all depends on which way the frontline shifts, and wether or not either side is gunna have allies hop in with them,
though i wouldnt like the embarassment of being 3 times the size of my enemy and having to call on my allies for help if i were shAve :lol:

time will tell! so far no conquers, but some trains coming in from shAve,
most are your standard attempts, think raggae may have some connection problems, most his trains are with in 1 second but not 300ms, maybe he doesnt use t train method, i dunno,
and one of them is a 3 second gap, but a clear connection mess up :)

look forward for their landing times tomorrow :icon_twisted:

BeOwned now i assumed it was a make pretend war and i even posted something to that fact several weeks ago ,as the caps seamed inactive accounts , as well as we saw alot of recaps back and forth . Oda was presented to start as to the fact there was a mass war going on between skype and onfire . Possibly both tribes killing off troops on near dead accounts ? Before nobling them?

Yes ill admit this WAS speculation on our part , but turned from speculation to fact with mail sent to us continually as well as skype chats that said one thing as skype and onfire did another .

Im not saying it wasnt a real war to start mind you , and the merge that was pulled off seamed a smart thing for both skype and onfire . I actually applaud it puts all our targets the same color on the map.

The mail to speechless solidified skype and onfires fate , 2 tribes merging and looking to get a gang bang from the east hitting our back door. Yeah we quickly fixed that , that had been in the works for some time with several members from speechless ( you were way late to that party) and the players we brought in are quite worthy of being here.

Funny as prior to this we had a 7 tribe gang bang that hit us not long ago , yeah and the real reason R.I.P disbanded , Think all 7 tribes nobled 2 of our villages that we recapped and we gained another 70 something villages out of it in 4 days .

Result
Victory
Beginning of the war
on 03.01. at 05:04:06
Duration of war
4 days 7:25:47

We also heard this was part of onfires plan after the fact ,we were told onfire didnt jump in as they said they were going to ,so this being said we had known for some time what we were up against.

Claims that there were border agreements between skype and shAve are very similar to the name of the tribe we are fighting BS .<--See what i did there ?We told skype to stay out of our K thats the extent of the agreement ,how they interpreted it was there problem , and i even said there were no border agreements several times. Dont understand the mix up really other then skype not wanting to hear what we had said.

As for the accounts in BS there are many good ones so it should be a fun war, the declaration was posted and the results of it turned into 3 pages of he said she said spam. Lets have some fun with this war , everything else should be old news as now what was done is done and we can move ahead with our troops .

Good luck to those in BS , and shAve lets do what we came to do.:axemen:

DeletedUser

GL both sides, This makes it hard, I was suppost to join Skype at one point, then i founded shAve :(. so GL both? lolol.

EstoyLoco

Appreciate the words bee, we talked last night & both sides of the story were clealy evident. Unfortunately based on speculation & anticipation. Respect is deserved by both sides & as you have stated above, we have all acted as we saw fit for the good of our tribes & all it's members.

Nice view of Tribal Wars and you deserve all our respect for Playing a game and not living for it!

In truth we would have preffered a day or two more before this war, but I'm sure it's nothing we cant handle, but well done with the timing.

Hehe... Lets just say we better rush you than being rushed!

I would like to clarify that....

Jan 19
08:16 shAve has declared war on the tribe.

Jan 19

I hope both sides enjoy the war & good luck to BS :icon_razz:

Best of luck to you guys and you do have our full respect in the war process we have begun. We are for sure not taking you as easy targets.

Sincerely
Estoy

DeletedUser

goodluck to both sides.

Why shave wanted to enter K54.

Also since Skype is in K64 would shave conquer in K64, i believe they are allied with PITA?

DeletedUser101704

Poqq is sorry he was unable to upload this himself. He is having external issues.

10094778.png

Pretty self explanatory.

slinkiestwizard

They keep pointing a finger at bee and a make pretend agreement , when there never was one as im the dip i would have known

Originally Posted by Author
Lumopoqq
[1/14/2012 5:05:33 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: kk
[1/14/2012 5:09:08 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: I'll be honest poqq, I don't know where we (SKYPE and shAVe) are headed
[1/14/2012 5:09:21 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: as I've said,
[1/14/2012 5:09:56 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: I just dont want you to think I've misled or lied to you regarding any diplomacy
[1/14/2012 5:10:59 PM] Lumopoqq: The main issues are arising because of your members coming into K54
[1/14/2012 5:11:07 PM] Lumopoqq: once onfire's k55 villages are done
[1/14/2012 5:11:19 PM] Lumopoqq: would it be possible for you guys to step back from the war
[1/14/2012 5:11:30 PM] Lumopoqq: & leave the rest to us
[1/14/2012 5:11:41 PM] Lumopoqq: we are not nobling in K55 if you can keep your members out of K54
[1/14/2012 5:11:43 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: thats the intent for now, yes

This says it all had there been any agreements with any tribes it would have been brought up there. I see a request for us to stay out of a k no mention of agreements ,Bee says intent for now as we arent ready yet .

DeletedUser

Poqq is sorry he was unable to upload this himself. He is having external issues.

[spoil]
10094778.png
[/spoil]

Pretty self explanatory.

I'm guessing that picture is supposed to show that we were always planning on declaring one skype? Which is incorrect seeming as how 4-5 days ago was about the time the merge happened so... yeah, that's what the plan was until it had to delayed for certain reasons. So.... thanks for continuing to confirm our statements are true. :lol:

DeletedUser92671

you people just cannot let go can you?

civilised conversation starts, people getting along, ready to enjoy the war together, and play the game for what it is, a game,

then out of no where one of you comes back on with the same old boring arguement, and another two jump in on it,

where is the need?

DeletedUser

Ummmmm... No. lol Pretty sure like 99% of your tribe knows which account I play, ask one of them you guys seem to be such a close tight knit group. :lol:

Nope it doesn't matter to us, although it should matter to your members. Because, your lies costed them their downfall. *thumbs up*

@henrik's post

@ shAve

~Bee

^^^ Respect to this post, you guys are going to be cutting down on my drinking tho. I may need to pull some all nighters :lol:

you people just cannot let go can you?

civilised conversation starts, people getting along, ready to enjoy the war together, and play the game for what it is, a game,

then out of no where one of you comes back on with the same old boring arguement, and another two jump in on it,

where is the need?

I know right? Not like the war is going to stop. haha

Last edited by a moderator: