[spoil]
Puppet_Master_by_Fandias.jpg
[/spoil]
Shave!
Shave!
[spoil]
shaving.png
[/spoil]

Where's the villages that shAve are after?
shAve are your masters

shave was given only Lies
BS broke down and they cried
All shave hears an see is laughter
[spoil]
pictureschildrencrying.jpg
[/spoil]
Laughter, laughter
Laughing as the tribes cry

Laughing is worth all that
shAve checking its village stats
Just a Declaration without a reason

Never-ending nukes
2 tribes drift on numbered days
Now your tribe is out of reasons

Shave will occupy
Shave will help you die
shave will run through you
Now shave will rule you too
[spoil]
Valiant_Knight_by_Xinsin.jpg
[/spoil]
two tribes are now scared you will see
There hiding place are all they need
Dedicated as you scream
How shAve is killing you !
Shave are your masters!

Master of the southeast
were pulling all your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
[spoil]
medium_tantrum100908.jpg
[/spoil]
Blinded by shave
You can't see a thing
Just call shave's name 'cause they hear your screams

Shave!
Shave!
[spoil]
Death__s_Horse_by_basilia_czar.jpg
[/spoil]

^And so its official if anyone's confused we are declaring on Speechless for clean up but primarily BS .As Burning skies has played games with make pretend wars , lied about border agreements that never existed , and told countless stories , we at shAve have had enough. .

[spoil]
spit-wad-needle-secret-weapon-final-straw-calendar-demotivational-posters-1314780116.jpg
[/spoil]

This declaration is due to the fact Skype lied repeatedly while crawling in bed with Onfire .

Author said:
[Saturday, January 14, 2012 11:26 AM] Lumopoqq:

secondly, we have a couple internal forum posts from skype and onfire discussing a merge and declaring on shAve.That is what I wanted to clarify with you, we are playing along with a proposal they made to us, so we can get a brief reprieve & organise a large op to remove a few of their larger players at once
Whatever you hear, I wanted to clarify that this is false & purely for the purpose of getting a little reprieve

and they continued to lie

Author said:
[1/14/2012 4:32:18 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: funny how when I chat with him, i also chat with you
[1/14/2012 4:32:20 PM] Lumopoqq: what's he saying then?
[1/14/2012 4:32:27 PM] Lumopoqq: yeah he just told me
[1/14/2012 2:25:47 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: :'(
[1/14/2012 4:33:05 PM] Lumopoqq: I am having to keep this act up so he thinks we are merging so we can finish our plans
[1/14/2012 5:01:28 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: really?
[1/14/2012 5:02:08 PM] Lumopoqq: yes
[1/14/2012 5:03:17 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: so, there isn't any truth to OnFire and Skype merging
[1/14/2012 5:04:01 PM] Lumopoqq: No
[1/14/2012 5:04:09 PM] Lumopoqq: They offered us that
[1/14/2012 5:04:12 PM] Lumopoqq: & we are playing them
[1/14/2012 5:04:21 PM] Lumopoqq: so it gives us time to plan our op that will land on tuesday
[1/14/2012 5:04:42 PM] Lumopoqq: against their top players who we intend to remove in one large op

Yes but we Knew the truth prior

Author said:
Noobs on Ice today at 02:06
jay us and skype made a important agreement..and will be coming as one and going against shave...mate if u can get ur ass motivated again we can do some damage

Lies ,Lies, Lies But we knew the truth as they continued to lie

Author said:
Lumopoqq
[1/14/2012 5:05:33 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: kk
[1/14/2012 5:09:08 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: I'll be honest poqq, I don't know where we (SKYPE and shAVe) are headed
[1/14/2012 5:09:21 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: as I've said,
[1/14/2012 5:09:56 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: I just dont want you to think I've misled or lied to you regarding any diplomacy
[1/14/2012 5:10:59 PM] Lumopoqq: The main issues are arising because of your members coming into K54
[1/14/2012 5:11:07 PM] Lumopoqq: once onfire's k55 villages are done
[1/14/2012 5:11:19 PM] Lumopoqq: would it be possible for you guys to step back from the war
[1/14/2012 5:11:30 PM] Lumopoqq: & leave the rest to us
[1/14/2012 5:11:41 PM] Lumopoqq: we are not nobling in K55 if you can keep your members out of K54
[1/14/2012 5:11:43 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: thats the intent for now, yes

all this as they (SKYPE) recruited in our Ks , and stole claims from a shared Claims folder .

Yes we tried to deal with them but enough is enough constant lies , and we realized long ago there war caps back and forth were just that back and forth really not war caps at all . They just made it appear they were warring .

Then the Circular that made us all belly laugh as yet another of there mass merge players was scared seeking for us to invite him and offering yet more material.

<<< today at 12:32
Circular mail

I am sorry to say that I have hit delete as I am sick of playing the game with people who have no honour or are to shortsighted for words.

Firstly congratulations must go to Onfire for their successful takeover of skype.

This was allowed/made possible by Three amigos who has set this tribe up despite being warned as to the plan.

Onfire's players are trying their best to get across to become part of shave and then take the world.

They had a phoney war where in-actives and merged accounts only were taken by shave. This they freely admitted to the council

Now those onfire leaders have ordered that certain accounts be internalled and that their own players be the ones to take them.. "excuse" is front line with shave- they have their own in-active/sat accounts which are front line with shave but are not taking those but shave are wonder why.

Three Amigos / fireabend.. you have become an arrogant idiot and it really must piss you off that you can not delete this post.. nor even see it unless its forwarded to you. I joined this world with the intention of not playing with you again as the rot had started in our last world. I vow never again to play with you. Giving you any position of responsibility is a mistake any leader would do well to remember.
Even now your talking to Pita to get in their tribe so much for loyalty - all you care about is yourself.—

And with this being said we at shave are confused if it was such a make pretend war form our end why did you kick players as soon as they were nobled by us?

Author said:
They had a phoney war where in-actives and merged accounts only were taken by shave. This they freely admitted to the council

really now cant even tell the truth when you are deleting can you

So with all this said war on !

Last edited:

TheHowling

Thats a big usage of images and you keep it fun

lol

Last edited:

velibor

Lol Gotta love the shave propaganda...if you're gona declare on a tribe you don't have to make up 10 pages of lies and excuses...simply say i hereby declare on you...the end....all of those quotes were made while things were still being discussed on all 3 sides...

Last edited:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Metallica stole this declaration and made a song using time machine:icon_razz:
It's something like this:
End of passion play
Crumbling away
I'm your source of self-destruction

Veins that pump with fear
Sucking darkest clear
Leading on your death's construction

Taste me you will see
More is all you need
Dedicated to
How I'm killing you

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master
Master

Master of puppets
I'm pulling your strings

Blinded by me
You can't see a thing
Just call my name 'cause I'll hear you scream

Master
Master

Master
Master

Needlework the way
Never you betray
Life of death becoming clearer

Pain monopoly
Ritual misery
Chop your breakfast on a mirror

Taste me you will see
More is all you need
Dedicated to
How I'm killing you

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master
Master

Master of puppets
I'm pulling your strings
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/m/metallica/master+of+puppets_20092140.html ]
Blinded by me
You can't see a thing

Master
Master

Master
Master, master, master, master...

(Bridge)

(1st solo - James)

Master, master
Where's the dreams that I've been after?

Master, master
Promised only lies

Laughter, laughter
All I hear or see is laughter

Laughter, laughter
Laughing at my cries

FIX ME!

(2nd solo - Kirk)

Hell is worth all that
Natural habitat
Just a rhyme without a reason

Never-ending maze
Drift on numbered days
Now your life is out of season

I will occupy
I will help you die
I will run through you
Now I rule you too

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master

Master

Master of puppets
I'm pulling your strings

Blinded by me
You can't see a thing

Master
Master

Master
Master:icon_redface:

velibor

All that talk and you forgot to mention that you attempted to get onfire to merge and told them if they refused you'd steamroll skype and then force em into a merge...

Last edited:

vato loco

Hm pretty good declaration, not as good as ur other one, but still pretty good\
Looks stacked against one side, but the world could flip at any moment......
Anyways all the best to all the ShAve players, and before everyone starts slacking each other off and talking it up to please their egos, Remember Tribalwars is just a game -.- and i hope we can at least be a little respectful.....

VL.

DeletedUser

Lol Gotta love the shave propaganda...if you're gona declare on a tribe you don't have to make up 10 pages of lies and excuses...simply say i hereby declare on you...the end....all of those quotes were made while things were still being discussed on all 3 sides...

All that talk and you forgot to mention that you attempted to get onfire to merge and told them if they refused you'd steamroll skype and then force em into a merge...

You're obviously clueless about what's going on in your tribe lol. shAve an OnFire merging is probably the most laughable thing on W59 to date. Show ANY proof where shAve even discuss OnFire without the word attack in the sentence and you might have a sliver of proof.

You say this quote were "made up", however what is the end result? Skype merging with our enemy just as the quote show they would do. We've obviously been 1 step ahead of you this whole time, don't waste time being mad... Just try and win. :lol: good luck.

vato loco

You say this quote were "made up", however what is the end result? Skype merging with our enemy just as the quote show they would do. We've obviously been 1 step ahead of you this whole time, don't waste time being mad... Just try and win. :lol: good luck.

we merged, thats it, now were at war with you guys, i hope we dont keep up this, "But u merged" "but u were gonna attack us anyways" bullshit, all tribes involved have done what they have done so far, because they thought that was what was best for the tribe at the time, so lets just all do our talking ingame please.....
Good luck to you aswell Finny :)

VL.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

we merged, thats it, now were at war with you guys, i hope we dont keep up this, "But u merged" "but u were gonna attack us anyways" bullshit, all tribes involved have done what they have done so far, because they thought that was what was best for the tribe at the time, so lets just all do our talking ingame please.....
Good luck to you aswell Finny :)

VL.

You missing the point... Doesn't surprise me however as I'm sure half your members will miss the point. lol
The point is:
OUR speculation and the rumors we heard came true and we have proof to back it up.
Your speculation and the rumors you heard were all lies and there is NO proof unless someone fabricates some. :lol:

Skype got played by OnFire and will suffer for it, plain and simple.

DeletedUser

actually that's not true as skype and onfire leaders fabricated that lie about us wanting to merge OnFire together and now suffer the consequences of doing so.

DeletedUser

You missing the point... Doesn't surprise me however as I'm sure half your members will miss the point. lol
The point is:
OUR speculation and the rumors we heard came true and we have proof to back it up.
Your speculation and the rumors you heard were all lies and there is NO proof unless someone fabricates some. :lol:

Well of course you would say that :icon_wink:

Of course your information served you correctly. We did merge. Our information didn't, because we merged, and you missed out.

It would be pointless posting any kind of proof, since you and ShAve will just say "Nah, it's all lies, fabricated and made up in an attempt to make us look bad"...

You played us, we played you. Simple as. Bee knows this more than anyone :icon_wink:

So all I can say is, good luck to you all. We shall enjoy this, and fight with our heads held high.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92671

oh-oh :icon_redface:

supose i better log in!

good luck both sides, your all noobs anyways and ill rim every last one of you, shAve BS, the lot! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

The point is:

You never fabricated anything, your speculation and rumours are obviously not that if you had proof to back it up. :lol: You can't speculate if you had proof all along. We will fight with a bang. Good luck Shave

good luck both sides, your all noobs anyways and ill rim every last one of you, shAve BS, the lot! :icon_twisted:

Can i join? Ohh snap, all three of our players are talking on the forums. haha i guess i should sleep. lol

DeletedUser

I find it funny they used Rouke's message in this PnP, he has not quit :D. You say we lie, well we have alot too, but what's the point. we will fight about this like men, no need to try and "turn the public against another tribe" Shave you better then that. Plus Bee and Poqq set up border agreements, lies from you. I hope Poqq shows the quotes!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well of course you would say that :icon_wink:

Of course your information served you correctly. We did merge. Our information didn't, because we merged, and you missed out.

It would be pointless posting any kind of proof, since you and ShAve will just say "Nah, it's all lies, fabricated and made up in an attempt to make us look bad"...

You played us, we played you. Simple as. Bee knows this more than anyone :icon_wink:

So all I can say is, good luck to you all. We shall enjoy this, and fight with our heads held high.

We missed out? On what? Merging with a dead tribe? :lol: Why would we merge with a tribe who didn't even make it into the top nobling tribes map for about 5 days straight when, to ge ton that map a tribe only had to noble roughly about 5 villages in a 24 hour period. lol
Your leaders know why we wouldn't have merged with OnFire and it was because of an agreement we had with another tribe. So looks they're telling you lies to the fully extent.

Feel free to show proof. :) If needed we can show PICTURE proof. I doubt you'll be able to. We've shown our text proof, let's see yours then. Or, as you say "It would bee pointless posting any kind of proof" because well... you have none. lol

I'm also still oblivious to the fact of "you played us". Again, we've known what you were going to do before you even did it. We expected all of this so please inform of us how "you played us". :icon_rolleyes: