Declaration time again !

vato loco

Well you guys did well against me today. :(

You killed 17 nobles and 6 or 7 nukes. :D

Nice sniping, pre-nobling and recaps went down today.
You have some good fighters. :D

im impressed BS guys, keep up the good work :p

VL.

DeletedUser85953

I thought it might be nice to see a 1 week time line.

Date.. Caps - Losses
2012-02-06 82 - 22
2012-02-04 76 - 21
2012-02-02 59 - 18
2012-02-01 43 - 16
2012-01-31 42 - 15

So from the 31st till today shave have almost doubled the number of taken villages. Bare in mind that the 42 taken by the 31st took a week and a half to do.
BS has added 7 to their total, in the week and a half before that they managed 15 caps.

This seems to be one of the more interesting wars going on right now, And Im not taking anything away from any other tribe that is in a war right now. Perhaps im to close to the source. :icon_cool:

Anyway. Things are rolling on and going well.
Grats to both sides for putting up a good fight so far.

TheHowling

I thought it might be nice to see a 1 week time line.

Date.. Caps - Losses
2012-02-06 82 - 22
2012-02-04 76 - 21
2012-02-02 59 - 18
2012-02-01 43 - 16
2012-01-31 42 - 15

So from the 31st till today shave have almost doubled the number of taken villages. Bare in mind that the 42 taken by the 31st took a week and a half to do.
BS has added 7 to their total, in the week and a half before that they managed 15 caps.

This seems to be one of the more interesting wars going on right now, And Im not taking anything away from any other tribe that is in a war right now. Perhaps im to close to the source. :icon_cool:

Anyway. Things are rolling on and going well.
Grats to both sides for putting up a good fight so far.

I like ya style m8

Its been challenging for all, so no walk in the park or what would be the challenge :axemen:

DeletedUser85953

I like ya style m8

Its been challenging for all, so no walk in the park or what would be the challenge :axemen:

Well as the song say..

My #### is banana's!

:icon_twisted:

But yes, if we were able to walk all over you guys it would not be any fun.
But so far it has been very fun and I'm sure it will carry on being fun till the end.

DeletedUser92671

524cb2a6239298499ae975794350c80b.png

^^ how is it possible that shAve have conquered 9 more villages than we have lost? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser85953

^^ how is it possible that shAve have conquered 9 more villages than we have lost? :icon_confused:

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Shave...... 85.............. 24............ 7.300.817............. 5.091.221.
2 BS........... 24.............. 85............ 3.397.532............. 9.087.764.

I might have something to do with people getting kicked from the tribe or leaving the tribe?
Some of the war stats might include those players and some might not. I guess it depends on where you look.
I might be wrong here.

Or maybe it has something to do with recaps?

DeletedUser85953

I found the answer.

Its just due to the awesomeness that is shave. lol

When we noble sometimes the server over-loads and gives us free villages.
Hence the 9. :D

DeletedUser92671

ah i see, i shall have to get myself some of this awesomeness for the next world!

I think the war stats are just predicting whats going to happen to me in the next week... :lol:

DeletedUser85953

ah i see, i shall have to get myself some of this awesomeness for the next world!

I think the war stats are just predicting whats going to happen to me in the next week... :lol:

Lol... That is an epic post.

+10 to you!!! And a banana!

DeletedUser92671

Inactive, i eated the banana :icon_sad:

its been a pleasure fighting you, but you really must noble me now, im taking my banana and leaving :icon_cry:

funny, one minute im fighting for the world with you, the next minute im fighting with you for the world :axemen:

DeletedUser96310

lol, its kind of the way of TW and reason why one should never carry forward neither grudges or allegiances to the next. There is a large part of me that respects both you and poqq and you'll always be in my skype contacts. Good luck in your next endeavor.

~Bee

DeletedUser

Inactive, i eated the banana :icon_sad:

its been a pleasure fighting you, but you really must noble me now, im taking my banana and leaving :icon_cry:

funny, one minute im fighting for the world with you, the next minute im fighting with you for the world :axemen:

Welll.... so much for:
:icon_wink:
whilst everybody is arguing, im in game, rimming them all :icon_twisted:

See ya.

DeletedUser92671

I take it Finnys hate knows no humour.

Im quitting because i said this would be my last world,
and as far as player on worlds go, im pretty much sick of this world, rather not have my last world remembered as a troll fest.
not why i play the game in honesty finny.

arrogant players like you are why id rather play sims.

As for you Bee ill be sure to keep in touch for when i return, everyone knows quitted players dont quit :p

DeletedUser96310

lol, i've tried quitting a countless number of times... grrr!!!!!!!

DeletedUser92671

been quitting for the past 4 years mate, dont worry about it

DeletedUser

I take it Finnys hate knows no humour.

Im quitting because i said this would be my last world,
and as far as player on worlds go, im pretty much sick of this world, rather not have my last world remembered as a troll fest.
not why i play the game in honesty finny.

arrogant players like you are why id rather play sims.

As for you Bee ill be sure to keep in touch for when i return, everyone knows quitted players dont quit :p

Beowned, Its sad that we are losing you from the forums. Truly sad to see a good player leaving the game, Was fun well it lasted (From an outside/forum point of view)