Declaration time again !

vato loco

lol, its kind of the way of TW and reason why one should never carry forward neither grudges or allegiances to the next. There is a large part of me that respects both you and poqq and you'll always be in my skype contacts. Good luck in your next endeavor.

~Bee

ur kidding me uve got Reece(beowned) as a contact and not me..... Ive lost all respect for u Bee.....
haha

VL.

DeletedUser

I agree, disown Bee... though I have Reece on skype does that make me special?

DeletedUser

You're special in your own ways Jess - I however am not pointing them out to you, the dog house can only be fun for so long.

DeletedUser92671

P.S before i leave, one day in the future Bee, we cannot miss the oppurtunity to be

beeOwned

DeletedUser85953

Inactive, i eated the banana :icon_sad:

its been a pleasure fighting you, but you really must noble me now, im taking my banana and leaving :icon_cry:

funny, one minute im fighting for the world with you, the next minute im fighting with you for the world :axemen:

Lol, Well it has been good catching up with you again ;)

Maybe I will see you on another world as we all know, no-one ever really quits.

As for rimming you. Meh, I know I will just run into huge stacks just like last time :D

We will just have to eat everyone who supports you and then noble you out. :D
You might outlast most of BS is your account does not go barb or you get internaled. :D

DeletedUser92671

Lol, Well it has been good catching up with you again ;)

Maybe I will see you on another world as we all know, no-one ever really quits.

As for rimming you. Meh, I know I will just run into huge stacks just like last time :D

We will just have to eat everyone who supports you and then noble you out. :D
You might outlast most of BS is your account does not go barb or you get internaled. :D

coincidentally accidentally found you on w61 this morning, mailed who i thought was smellybluesocks, turned out to be you :icon_biggrin:
and who's to say im not just a turtle and those stacks wernt my own? :icon_wink:
...wait no, you played 47 with me, you know im far from that :axemen:

DeletedUser

coincidentally accidentally found you on w61 this morning, mailed who i thought was smellybluesocks, turned out to be you :icon_biggrin:
and who's to say im not just a turtle and those stacks wernt my own? :icon_wink:
...wait no, you played 47 with me, you know im far from that :axemen:

lol Nub, u found him cause of me :p.

DeletedUser92671

lol you didnt tell me he was there, you just happened to be in the same tribe! :p

DeletedUser

can this be updated please? not sure who is involved in this anymore :icon_rolleyes:

TheHowling

well looks like pita and kp may take some of your targets away from ya

hope you remember to share the noble planner lol

DeletedUser

Sorry abotu double post but eh.

poqq today at 18:54
Greetings everyone for the last time.

Me & some of my colleagues said this would be our last world & it is pretty certain we are done now. PITA & Shave on either side attacking en mass.

It's been fun & I really hope you wont think bad of me & a few others, but I am not willing to spend the next 3-4 weeks watching the tribe I love slowly falling to unworthy enemies.

Me & a few of the council are getting each other banned intentionally to prevent the enemy from achieving anything.

I wish you all the best of luck, I am officially signing out of tw for good now, enjoyed playing with you all, sorry I couldn't lead us to victory in this world.

I will be on skype occasionally but I wont be playing tw again for the foreseeable future.

:* for Rose

:*:* for Roudle

Good night

Lumo

Last edited by a moderator:

slinkiestwizard

Me & a few of the council are getting each other banned intentionally to prevent the enemy from achieving anything.

Hmmm isnt getting a vacation a vacationable offense:lol: Nice they way they are leaving the game as they played it and such , should make it a perma vacation on the IP

ah well :icon_confused:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hmmm isnt getting a vacation a vacationable offense:lol: Nice they way they are leaving the game as they played it and such , should make it a perma vacation on the IP

ah well :icon_confused:

Nicer to see them go down honorably and with dignity, unlike the cowardly way of fighting to the last :icon_rolleyes: