Declaration You've Been Waiting For!

DeletedUser

Fork-coloring-page.gif

are really good at stabbing things, especially in the back....

backstabber_large.jpg

[spoil]
FORK1.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
FORK2.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
FORK2.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Fork4.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Fork5.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
FORK6.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Fork7.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Fork8.png
[/spoil]

i think i found FORKs motto though!

Maxi-Posters-David---Goliath--Spooning-Leads-To-Forking--332208.jpg

so i guess hugging everybody is what forking really means get it finally. :lol:

with all that being said and done, we MANIC declare war on FORK.

Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 41
Difference: 10

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 348,575
Side 2: 275,130
Difference: 73,445

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,637
Side 2: 0
Difference: 16,637

chart

GL. both sides.

DeletedUser

2nd pic is a knife not a FORK :S

Thats not good enough

Personally i think its a shocking PnP for such a big way :(

DeletedUser

eh its 7 am, im half drunk. wait no im pretty hammered. knife, fork all the same. you eat with it same difference. gets my point across.

cba to do it any better

DeletedUser

I hope you try to stick a knife in your mouth while you eat :icon_redface:
[SPOIL]
why-so-serious-1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Can't believe you stole my motto about spooning leading to forking, need to get some more trade mark sigs up you thief! It was more meant as humour and has no bearing on FORK in anyway

As for the PnP wow theres a whole lot of reading in there so glad you used spoilers to skip the BS ^_^

Looking forward to actually seeing some stats in this war

DeletedUser

Can't believe you stole my motto about spooning leading to forking, need to get some more trade mark sigs up you thief! It was more meant as humour and has no bearing on FORK in anyway

As for the PnP wow theres a whole lot of reading in there so glad you used spoilers to skip the BS ^_^

Looking forward to actually seeing some stats in this war

sorry it looked good though :(

thanks <3

DeletedUser

I thought it was very well done, Rawr- don't listen to that silly person complaining about the knife.
Should be a fun one! ^-^

John/Nyst

DeletedUser54677

@Skype pics: Dear god, would it kill you to include a full size?! I think I just lost what little vision I had left trying to read them.

DeletedUser

It's still too early to really speak of the war, as far as stats are concerned, but I'll be interested at the state of things in a week or so :)
edit: & still interested to see FORK leadership's take ^^

John/Nyst

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't like the PnP, just a bunch of skype convos. And the pictures are a bit comedic, but I feel they don't pertain any meaning.
Manic, I hope your war effort is better then your PnP. I respect many players from Manic, and consider some of them my friends. I look forward to bashing it out with you guys as we both fight for our existence on this world.

DeletedUser

Time for reputations and ego's to be validated, this i am looking forward to .

DeletedUser

I thought it was very well done, Rawr- don't listen to that silly person complaining about the knife.
Should be a fun one! ^-^

John/Nyst

thanks, i couldve put more effort into it but meh i was super tired and i dont really have a thing for PnP all that much.

but thanks again ^.^

DeletedUser

Question. Have been looking at T-crew for awhile to join and i see on the profile there your brother tribe. Is this true? Does it mean they will be involved in your war(s)?

DeletedUser

You could have sum up the gist of whats in the screenshots for those who don't want to wade through the crap.

DeletedUser

Hey, nice PnP there, Rawr Mode. My only complaint is that the skype convos are a little hard to read, but other than that, it looks great. This is including the knife, which - to me - gets the point across just as well as a fork.

Even though I am rooting for Forks, good luck to both sides and let the games begin.

Last edited by a moderator: