# Declaration

DeletedUser111028

You sir have a way with words. Almost peed my pants! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The sunset casts a golden glow on Almurph's flawless body as he falls, shrieking, towards a massive pile of dicks.

DeletedUser

The dicks provide a surprisingly comfortable landing for almurph, but almurph doesn't yet understand that the battle has just begun.

Almurph quickly realizes he cannot gain a good footing on top of the all the dicks. Every time he moves, he sinks further into the massive pile of dicks. He remembers the 'avalanche survival' class he took years ago, and decides to try swimming across the dicks. This does not work and only makes his situation worse. Only his head remains above the dicks. A few dicks press against his face but almurph cannot move for he risks sinking even deeper into the pile of dicks. Almuprh, sobbing hysterically at this point, reflects on his life. Where did he go wrong? How has he ended up in this massive pile of dicks? Just has Almurph accepts his fate, W2V comes to his rescue, but they stink and they also fall into the massive pile of dicks. Everyone dies almost immediately.

arabela

It was a saying "males are more mean than females..." This is so true...

the russians

this forum needs a modulator.. its almost reaching to the point of a must.

DeletedUser

A modulator is a device that performs modulation. A demodulator (sometimes detector or demod) is a device that performs demodulation, the inverse of modulation.

- all the info I could get... I hope you find what you're looking for in this life!

DeletedUser

I made some artwork for my story.
[spoil]
output_GDavsB.gif

That's Dick Vitale for the people who don't know the weirdest basketball commentator ever[/spoil]