declare war on +KN+

monsterbro

is monsterbro is declareing war on +KN+ reason they keep on attacking me and sending me stupid messages. sorry that i didnt do a godd job on this or put any pictures in

DeletedUser

I'm sad. With this new declaration, everybody is going to forget about the C²/LSHRV war.

DeletedUser52669

Is this to try and distract from the fact you are a refugee who should be nobled out by BANG! or Plight? I hope they remember now that you brought attention to yourself!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm sad. With this new declaration, everybody is going to forget about the C²/LSHRV war.
yea this war is going to take so much fan fair from our war. It will only be a couple of C2 and LSHRV posting.

some stats.
Side 1:
Tribes: +KN+
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: monsterbro

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 74
Difference: 28

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

DeletedUser

Is this to try and distract from the fact you are a refugee who should be nobled out by BANG! or Plight? I hope they remember now that you brought attention to yourself!:icon_eek:

Don't worry, we are well aware :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Best declaration ive seen...ever...on my TW experience...ok, i will admit. 1 person declaring war on a really bad tribe wont be very interesting. It will be funny to see the stats. Especially since monsterbro already has more conquers. This will be a very long fought out, amazing, interesting war :lol:

monsterbro

yes i know plight aware that i was in PNX but i know something that no one else no so when it happens they will be too busy

DeletedUser52669

Well then there is always Bang! to "take care" of your refugee status and honestly I think Plight can get "distracted" as you say and deal with you too. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yes i know plight aware that i was in PNX but i know something that no one else no so when it happens they will be too busy

let me guess there planning to war.....

bang!....LSHRV........c2.......

or simply do a ton of ops on there rims to clean it up

monsterbro

why dont you talk to your duke to see how many people he pissed off

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: +KN+ Plight
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: monsterbro