Declare your love! <3

DeletedUser

As much as this game is about war, it is also about love! The love that grows deep within you, voluntary or otherwise, when fighting with and against many different people. The respect you gain for others through battle, and the unity that follows with cooperation. This is the most beautiful aspect of war, and one that should be celebrated.

Declare your love for friends, and for foes! Let them know just how much they mean to you. Follow my example:

I love you, darkaniken! Your shiny, sparkly forum personality make my heart flutter in deep sensation. Without you posting on there forums and making me smile, I don't think I would have lasted these past few days. You're so funny, and sexy too... Wherever you go in life, I'm sure you will gain many friends and have many great times <3

Go ooooon... You know you all want to ;)
LET THOSE EMOTIONS FREE! FOR LOVE!!! 8D

DeletedUser

I love:
AI
Kusty <3
FrailBeauty <3
And a truckload of others as well, liek Sully :33333333333

I'm not really into the whole deep description/affection kind of thing.

DeletedUser79609

Dude, are you in some posts competition? Like most posts wins? :D

DeletedUser

Dude, are you in some posts competition? Like most posts wins? :D

No. But I do have a secret reason for posting here =3
A suuuuuper secret reason. So super and so secret that if you ever found out, your brain would melt :D

... Now share your love, dood. Go on ^_____^

qing333

I love:
AI
Kusty <3
FrailBeauty <3
And a truckload of others as well, liek Sully :33333333333

I'm not really into the whole deep description/affection kind of thing.

am i part of the tuckload like sully?

DeletedUser

Its because Kusty <3 FrailBeauty.

Did that melt your brain, sir? :D
... No?
Then it's not the reason ^_^

Though it sounds like it should be the reason... Frail <3

Nonono, keep guessing. Assuming, of course, you want your brain to fizzle and sploosh :O

DeletedUser

Frail has nothing to do with it, guys =3
You'll have to think more secretive than that. I should probably point out that I have a darling girlfriend already... One who is not Russian :D

But I should point out that this topic is for declaring YOUR love for people, not poking your noses into my business xD

Angel Styles

LewLew has a way with making us go off topic.

We follow his Flame Torch!

DeletedUser

I declare my love for the W22 forums, and for all those that post/lurk these here grounds.
emoticon-0157-sun.gif

Except for Kusty. I'm afraid if I declared my love for Kusty, something bad might happen.

Angel Styles

I declare my love for the W22 forums, and for all those that post/lurk these here grounds.
emoticon-0157-sun.gif

Except for Kusty. I'm afraid if I declared my love for Kusty, something bad might happen.

I declare my LOVE for the honesty behind that last line!

Muahaha

darkaniken2

Guys, guys, kusty is here because of his undying love for meh. :)

<3 frail
<3 levy
<3 typhi
<3 piki

And many others. :)

DeletedUser

emoticon-0157-sun.gif

Does that mean there's undeclared love there? :icon_redface:

... I mean... :icon_eek:
:O

DeletedUser

Maybe I'm just interested in this world, eh? You're all super cool ;D