Declaring War On 1337

• Thread starter DeletedUser93421
  • Start date

DeletedUser93421

Tribes in W46.

The time has come for us to attack 1337 and stop them thinking they rule the world with their arrogance :icon_evil:

Tribes wanting to participate in this contact me in game - destroyeroftribes

Happy Hunting

DeletedUser

u are joking right. u must have about 30 spears in that little 178 point hut of yours..

DeletedUser93421

Correct, but im the organiser, im sure there are a LOT of people out there wanting to do this, and im willing to direct them and bring them together so they stand some sort of chance.

Il be growing, and then attacking :D

DeletedUser

I wonder if he's the guy that attacked me from K77 with 10 axe the other day...

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: control your food daz

*sighs* ok, I'll try.

Correct, but im the organiser, im sure there are a LOT of people out there wanting to do this, and im willing to direct them and bring them together so they stand some sort of chance.

Il be growing, and then attacking :D

Oh great and mighty destroyerofribes,

I am asking you to stop this madness before someone gets attacked or nobled. We only seek peace. If you will reconsider and retract your almighty war effort I will send you 2k of each resource to aid you in building your future vast empire. I'm sure such a great and wise leader such as yourself will see the wisdom for both of us in working towards a safer future.

-Daz

DeletedUser93421

Oh great and mighty destroyerofribes,

I am asking you to stop this madness before someone gets attacked or nobled. We only seek peace. If you will reconsider and retract your almighty war effort I will send you 2k of each resource to aid you in building your future vast empire. I'm sure such a great and wise leader such as yourself will see the wisdom for both of us in working towards a safer future.

-Daz

Deal, I was only joking anyway, wanted to find out how many people would have been interested, id say without a doubt 1337 is the best tribe on the east side of W46

DeletedUser93421

Only interested tribes were, FRAG, Addict, RAGE!, SON, ANARKY and a few others not worth mentioning.

Not all these tribes mailed me, some i know of as im friends with them from other servers.

Even together, those tribes still wouldnt stand much of a chance.

DeletedUser93421

HAHAHAHAHA, mainly lies, just wanted to try and worry them :icon_sad:

Obvioulsy not then, FRAG scared of ever going into war :lol:

PurePowerGames

Did my part...

Transport to
DestroyerOfTribess village (739|154) K17
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
5 1 21:45:37 tomorrow at 01:35 21:45:23

DeletedUser

rwargh rwargh Rooooooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
8 nukes is all they threw at me from my current attempts at flaming them. the embarrising result keeps them dead quiet about it.
fire away guys

DeletedUser

rwargh rwargh Rooooooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
8 nukes is all they threw at me from my current attempts at flaming them. the embarrising result keeps them dead quiet about it.
fire away guys

You're not kidding about dead quiet. I've never even heard of you.

DeletedUser89420

:lol: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

someone hold me please.....