Declaring War On 1337

• Thread starter DeletedUser93421
  • Start date

DeletedUser93421

My plan of world domination can be changed easily, as it stands and from what i hear, 1337 will be around long after any tribe that attacks them.

I thank you all for sending resources and it will help me out a great deal.

Starting a little late doesnt mean anything, a few of my friends, who im not willing to discuss play on this world and i hear only good things.

DeletedUser

Tribes in W46.

The time has come for us to attack 1337 and stop them thinking they rule the world with their arrogance :icon_evil:

Tribes wanting to participate in this contact me in game - destroyeroftribes

Happy Hunting

Looks like fireyflame is multi-accounting:lol:

DeletedUser

What about little old me??..

Deal, I was only joking anyway, wanted to find out how many people would have been interested, id say without a doubt 1337 is the best tribe on the east side of W46

I am almost slightly offended by this, I have never even spoken to this fearless leader and I am not even a thought in his mind..

Maybe I am not doing as good of a job as I thought :icon_confused:

TheChef

DeletedUser93421

I am almost slightly offended by this, I have never even spoken to this fearless leader and I am not even a thought in his mind..

Maybe I am not doing as good of a job as I thought :icon_confused:

TheChef

Dont be offended, Your doing a great job, but when im off a certain size and maybe dominate the east side of W46 il be comming over there in search of food.

DeletedUser

hahaha, I would not bother mate, there is no room over here for you lot as well, trust me..

DeletedUser

I do not have a clue..

But anyone who knows me knows I do not go giving food away, I am not a charity and coming into the core looking for some freebies will not fair too well..

TheChef

DeletedUser

What are you saying? You want me to send you something now for the orange crusted chocolate mud cake you sent me? :(

well i can get you fit if you really want to go there ;)

DeletedUser

Not at all ff, what I am saying is I will not serve or do I have any reservations over here for people I do not know..

It is becoming such a popular spot to come and eat even the barbs are fully booked each night..

TheChef

cimmarian

hey chef...is the door still open for me?? im under appreciated by firey and frankly dont give a rats behind what he thinks about me anymore...ive had it.